Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine says one day ago, time differences could be making the difference. Surely she wouldn't be that dozy to post a special/discount once it was finished.
Mine also says 2 days ago!

Don’t feed your cat on the counter you prepare food on. :sick:
I love animals but because it’s their cat, I don’t like it 😂😂
Looks I share a birthday with her little moo moo 😒😒 cba

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I really don't know why she does that awful smug smirk on every picture when I actually think she has a beautiful smile (see Lydia, I do give you compliments). Her long hair, bright eyes and smiley face were what made her quite striking, I used to think she was so pretty, not now.

That Roald Dahl quote she always posts about 'if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely' is so apt for her. She used to look lovely and now she has developed this awful bitter and entitled attitude, she no longer does. I actually miss the 2015/6 Lydia, I would so look forward to her videos and now I don't watch or if I try I turn off after 5 minutes. :-(

Reactions: 26
I present u 3 options
Original
sequence
Super slow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Good morning everyone! Thank you for the new thread, @Magee. 😘 Was anyone else sitting behind their screen last night silently egging someone on to create a new one? Nope... just me then. 😊😅 I had a well good post to post you see, just perfect for a new thread and now I can't even remember wth it was :rolleyes: I didn't even jot it down.

Here's to chapter 30!! 🍾🍾🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree her features are much harder these days. The botox and filler has made her look meaner. Much preferred her style as well when she was in ripped jeans from topshop or h&m, a reiss blouse, and then just the pricey bags and shoes. Much more relatable and sensible.. She used to look chic, aspirational and like someone I would admire and want to be friends with, when she lived in the 2 up 2 down. She also seemed so much more grateful for everything.

These days she can still be witty and hold an audiences attention, I'll give her that. I'll take lyds over wet lettuce frow any day, in that she actually has a personality. However she seems grabby, lonely, hard to life, fake and like she's trying to be someone she isn't. And that doesn't sit right, it's so obvious she looks down on her mum, and who she used to be. When in reality, thats what those of us who watched her and used to like her are like too. She clearly thinks she's a cut above these days. When the GENUINE Manor house country gals would see right through her, and make her feel so she now makes us feel...

Also, HOW many ads in that new video?! New record surely...

Reactions: 27
Hi Demoted Tattlers

I'm back. As you're aware I took a much needed week off. I feel so much better for it. I might start taking a week off every week actually. I told all my followers it was due to compassion fatigue from everything going on in the world right now. It's the negative cost of caring you see. Definitely not the negative cost of Glóby. They're such silly moos, they actually fell for it. I am actually sorry I hurt their feelings though when I called them all stoopy on the last thread. I genuinely already thought they knew they weren't that bright. Anyway, I'm not heartless, I know the pandemic and the BLM movement are important, but these affect lots of people, at least they have each other, like sick people have other sick people and black people have other black people. I only had me after the Glóby global fiasco. I know I have my team of Cawwie and New Girl, but there's still a 'me' in team. They're going to have to start doing my thinking as well as my deleting from now on. I was genuinely worried I had permanent brain damage, but Cawwie still says I'm a clever little chicken. She's the best, but now you're all saying I can't even hug my own staff. I pay them not you. Well they'll just have to kneel or bow to me instead.

Nonetheless, my lovely front porch cheered me up no end. I'm sure you can appreciate all of the creativity and innovation that's gone into it. First impressions when you arrive at the manor are very important. Plus Ali kept telling George to smash his back doors in. I had to keep reminding my husband it's all about the front door now. He just wasn't getting it. And I'm sick of all the attention he's getting about his tripod. It wasn't even funny. I wear heels bigger than his dick. Even flats. He keeps going on about the 'birds and the bees' as well. I don't even want a baby, I didn't even want a cat, or a mother. I'm not a meany moo though so I've allowed him one branch on one tree to hang his nuts. But I get the rest of the bungalow, the grounds, the village, his soul.

I'm a very humble person though. Even in my recent vlog I pretended not to know much about COVID-19. But, as soon as I put a face mask on, BoJo announces they're now going to be mandatory in all public places. I'm not sure why I'm not on the payroll as his sidemanwoman. I've just sent him a quick email with a little suggestion that back mitts should also be made compulsory to all. I'm aware Boris is a busy man, almost as busy as me, so in anticipation, I've reordered the whole stock from the Chinese factory. I wanted it all to arrive tomorrow, but Mr Bosshole only agreed to the day after. I even offered to throw in Lumi, given bats are now off the menu. Talking about menus, have you seen my culinary posts of all my roasties and veg #ad? You all may laugh at their inedibility, but I do it on purpose so we can't eat them duh! How else will I continue to fit into my size 4's?! I already have a massive man-fan horn-dog club, especially after my smexy promo shots, shout out to newcomer John, so I don't even need any porker punchers joining if I did put on weight. Ali wanted to get in on the action too. He called them dicktures. But saying that I've not seen them on the gram yet.

Anyway, talking about appearances, I also used my well-deserved time off to get my botox and filler top ups. No one wants to be a droop doggy dog or have wrinkle chasers after them. Cawwie made my appointment under the name of Cruella De Botox. She's such a good little poppet, she knows how important it is to conceal my true identity and keep it on the down low. This is between you and I though. What goes on outside the bungalow stays outside the bungalow. Cosmetic procedures are still not permitted here in the UK you see, but they make exceptions for CEOs. I'm extremely busy and important as a Glóby founder, courtyard garden designer, and soon to be political advisor, I just don't have the time like I used to, to achieve a natural pillow face. I now only have 19 hours per day spare to lie down. Saying that, I feel another headache coming on. I really need to stop thinking before I talk. New Girl said if there was an apocalypse, and you never know in 2020, I'd be safe as zombies only eat brains. I've nailed the best cheerleader staff member, she has all the sass of a year 7 PE teacher.

Love Lydia (Lover of linen, lisping, lies and lying down)
Perfecto! As usual...

Reactions: 6
I’m really not trying to be a witch when I say this but...

Why would anyone take bra advise from someone with fake plastic boobs that don’t budge and don’t need one?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I am always looking for new bra recommendations but would never take anyone with rock hard implant’s advice.... they don’t need the support a good bra gives (clearly) 😬😬
I totally get it- like a bald man flogging a brush and comb set. Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its gross, but then she does eat dandruff 🤢🤮
I still can't get over the fact she eats her own SCALP SCUM

Has anyone noticed that all the flogger girls are doing GHD for breast cancer promos and Lydia hasn’t? Isn’t she meant to be ‘global ambassador’?
You know what- I saw a few influencers doing that today too. It's either going to be featured in ten years time (as she takes at least 2 weeks to edit the footage and get Baggy Eye Carrie to ad the flogging links) so she'll either be late and irrelevant or she'll be hoping we don't actually spot that she hasn't been given a fresh set.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What did they do to the chard ? Why have they only cooked the stems? Where did the leaves go? Also AD PRESS PRODUCT for CHARD (and those raw potatoes!) 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂 when will this influencer BS end!
I have never eaten chard but have to admit I did wonder when I saw it, I imagined it like spinach and expected leaves. Have they put ad because it was veg from the veggie gifters. She has been banging on so much about veggies lately BUT sadly I doubt she is eating any of them, all for the/from veggie gifters.

Reactions: 13
Also the fact that this woman is 32(?) and has never cooked or eaten an artichoke, chard, roast potatoes, obviously never cooked with fresh basil, and most fresh produce at all before the last couple of weeks is embarrassing and clearly shows how much she is reliant on others (her Grandma, Ali, Cawwee) to cook for her / sustain her aside from her beige diet. Also how disordered her relationship with food must be. She’s obviously not well mentally and seems paralysed in her house, constantly rearranging things to try and fulfill her life whilst blocking out anything or anyone that doesn’t fit with her own narrative she has running about how amazing her Lady of the Manor life is. No shade because I’ve had this too, was super anxious, didn’t leave my house for a year, constantly cleaning and rearranging things, and was eventually diagnosed with OCD / ADHD. It’s frustrating how Cawwee and Ali-Express enable this, but I really don’t think they know what to do? Good for her to give the produce and stuff a go now , but how sad that it’s taken a Desi “Perkins Produce” and Josie’s Cotswold Kitchen Garden on insta / YouTube to even look at a vegetable. Now they are cool she’s interested. Lydia you will find so much more purpose in your life once you stop pretending to be something you aren’t, once you stop “keeping up appearances”, or trying to play catch up with other people, and be brave enough to be you!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also the fact that this woman is 32(?) and has never cooked or eaten an artichoke, chard, roast potatoes, obviously never cooked with fresh basil, and most fresh produce at all before the last couple of weeks is embarrassing and clearly shows how much she is reliant on others (her Grandma, Ali, Cawwee) to cook for her / sustain her aside from her beige diet. Also how disordered her relationship with food must be. She’s obviously not well mentally and seems paralysed in her house, constantly rearranging things to try and fulfill her life whilst blocking out anything or anyone that doesn’t fit with her own narrative she has running about how amazing her Lady of the Manor life is. No shade because I’ve had this too, was super anxious, didn’t leave my house for a year, constantly cleaning and rearranging things, and was eventually diagnosed with OCD / ADHD. It’s frustrating how Cawwee and Ali-Express enable this, but I really don’t think they know what to do? Good for her to give the produce and stuff a go now , but how sad that it’s taken a Desi “Perkins Produce” and Josie’s Cotswold Kitchen Garden on insta / YouTube to even look at a vegetable. Now they are cool she’s interested. Lydia you will find so much more purpose in your life once you stop pretending to be something you aren’t, once you stop “keeping up appearances”, or trying to play catch up with other people, and be brave enough to be you!
Now when you said all this I realized- probably others too- but no wonder she is changing this much. She is home all the time. And it is not just Covid- before that too.
maybe if she was out more and fulfilled that way she wouldn’t be doing this to herself, Ali and the house.

Reactions: 11
Is she ever off that couch 🙄 wouldn't know hard work if it slapped her in the face.
Screenshot_20200715_120818.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now when you said all this I realized- probably others too- but no wonder she is changing this much. She is home all the time. And it is not just Covid- before that too.
maybe if she was out more and fulfilled that way she wouldn’t be doing this to herself, Ali and the house.
Yes 100%. I know that I can slip back into these habits if not interacting with other people and places, and the lockdown really affected me in this regard. I am also self employed and when I don't interact with other people for too long I just get paralysed and caught up in some perfectionist/anxiety state. I get hyper focused on cleaning my house, constantly organising and rearranging cupboards, furniture etc. for hours every day. If I had the money / begging abilities I would probably also be repainting, buying furniture, trying out new things all the time. The best thing Lydia can do for her own wellbeing is get out the house and expand or interact with her friendship circle as much as possible. Obviously it is hard during lockdown but there are still ways of interacting with people even if online. I also saw this behaviour with my grandma, who in the last five or so years of her life didn't leave the house and was obsessed with cleaning and rearranging. It is like a comfortable cabin fever, you start off fine and don't have these issues but maybe some underlying anxiety, then the more you are at home you don't know you are going mad because you are in your bubble doing things you think you enjoy - but in reality you are creating and masking serious anxieties, perfectionism issues and increasing mental health problems that then rear up when you try to do anything out of the bubble.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.