Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really not trying to be a witch when I say this but...

Why would anyone take bra advise from someone with fake plastic boobs that don’t budge and don’t need one?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I am always looking for new bra recommendations but would never take anyone with rock hard implant’s advice.... they don’t need the support a good bra gives (clearly) 😬😬
spot on. I really used to like Lydia but its all getting so much, had to unfollow her,after the Glo fiasco. The bra situation is least to say sad

Reactions: 10
Aldi has gotten way creepier since moving into the house but especially in lockdown whereas I've grown to like Charlie in his new role of gardener, cook, housekeeper. I have a mansplainer of my own who sometimes has limited social skills so I find it endearing. Out of two, Aldi is now much faker and booooring.

Reactions: 26
These still have the tags on, she should be washing them before wearing, clothing factories are so dirty, there was a video of someone soaking brand new white towels and it turned the water black!
She’ll probably sell these at a later date. 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can anyone on here that also still has access to her Instagram do me a favour.
Watch her stories, get to the end of her tit make up tutorial and watch the clip where she says “Andddd of courseee the sun comes out to play just as I’m showing you my finished look, loovvveee it”.. The amount she loves herself in that clip, and the eye roll, it is beyond repulsive. How can one person love themselves so much!!
She is just vile!!
(I tried to upload as a video but failed miserably)

• Sick
Can anyone on here that also still has access to her Instagram do me a favour.
Watch her stories, get to the end of her tit make up tutorial and watch the clip where she says “Andddd of courseee the sun comes out to play just as I’m showing you my finished look, loovvveee it”.. The amount she loves herself in that clip, and the eye roll, it is beyond repulsive. How can one person love themselves so much!!
She is just vile!!
(I tried to upload as a video but failed miserably)
oh yes I watched this and cringed so badly! I think I actually groaned out loud actually 😂 no idea how to download I’m sorry, plus I don’t think I could put myself through watching it again 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m really not trying to be a witch when I say this but...

Why would anyone take bra advise from someone with fake plastic boobs that don’t budge and don’t need one?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I am always looking for new bra recommendations but would never take anyone with rock hard implant’s advice.... they don’t need the support a good bra gives (clearly) 😬😬
That second photo looks like tigger off Winnie the Pooh !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did Lydia post a 20% off code on the 14th and the code is good for 24 hrs starting July 13th? What the what?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m curious! Here are the steps for “glóing” skin, posted on the ever depleting Glo by Lydia Instagram page. So, you’re telling me to use the back applicator to finish off in Step 4, but you just told me in Step 2 to get the back applicator piss wet through in the shower? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
NEWSFLASH!

Large toe seen driving Aston Martin in Towcester.

Immediately after - Large egg seen driving Aston Martin in Towcester.

Painter seen painting Lavender ‘Pigeon‘ to match new front door - in Towcester.

New economic recession forces ITN into paid partnerships with PR companies. First advertorial with Prophet Publishing - The Gospel According To Linen...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m curious! Here are the steps for “glóing” skin, posted on the ever depleting Glo by Lydia Instagram page. So, you’re telling me to use the back applicator to finish off in Step 4, but you just told me in Step 2 to get the back applicator piss wet through in the shower? 🤷🏽‍♀️
It’s very badly written.

Reactions: 12
There’s two back applicators, one exfoliator and one velvet buffer one (similar to the mit material)

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed that all the flogger girls are doing GHD for breast cancer promos and Lydia hasn’t? Isn’t she meant to be ‘global ambassador’?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did Lydia post a 20% off code on the 14th and the code is good for 24 hrs starting July 13th? What the what?
man she can’t even post an IG video in a practice time frame.

it says posted 2 days ago? Can anyone else see when it was posted?

Reactions: 5
man she can’t even post an IG video in a practice time frame.

it says posted 2 days ago? Can anyone else see when it was posted?
Mine says one day ago, time differences could be making the difference. Surely she wouldn't be that dozy to post a special/discount once it was finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.