Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh OH... I guess SAGE isn't all the RAGE anymore... now she's on to Mushroom... which looks an AWFUL lot like what the kitchen looked like when she moved in.

View attachment 188134
You know when they first moved in there was a fridge in that cupboard on the end. They had the fridge removed and shelves put in then they had the shelves removed and a fridge put back in. Waste waste waste, all on a whim.

Why is he pinching his neck? Is he indicating where his Adam's apple used to be?
and his voice box that used to allow him to comment/protest/complain

I do sooo understand the not wanting to watch her, she makes my blood boil too, no mention go globygate at all

Reactions: 19
It isn't even a fitted hat. Ali wearing a $580 adjustable ball cap screams, "I'm an idiot. I just purchased this hat for $580 to impress everyone with my (perceived) wealth and how nicely it covers my receding hairline and pointy head. If you are lucky I might invite you to my next free champagne and caviar soiree."

Reactions: 28
Her latest youtube vlog has a comment about this lol, but no reply from lydiot yet

Reactions: 11
Screwing on a new toilet seat..... I'm still laughing
They don't screw themselves on.

It's not a tumor!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He didn’t buy it, it was gifted, says ‘PRESSPRODUCT’ on the story

(because he’s not allowed to say ‘gifted’ even though it was a gift as lidl whipped him everytime he said it, shouting at him DID YOUR NAN GET IT FOR YOU???

Reactions: 17
Lidl WILL address GLOBBY.... I'm sure there will be a video and as discussed here- she'll say that 'She was ordered to stay silent by her team'. Anyone care to predict the rest so that we can all say we can prove she reads here?
I don't believe she will address it.
  • she believes it's a raging success
  • she sold out in the first few days after release, she had to restock remember
  • it has her name on it so that makes it gold/luxury
  • she is a feckless twat
If she was to address it it would prove it was a flop.

Reactions: 25
I think Amelia was really smart about buying Glo(shite). She probs did it as a small outlay for potential new followers of Lyds (esp those who like tanning) so will pay for itself, but more because she would have known she had this collab with St Tropez. WIN WIN.

A) undermines competition ( if she even regards Lydia as competition) and Glo by showcasing how to get the same results using much cheaper products

B) potential new subs (without even needing to fake like Glo)

C) more clicks/purchases/interest in her St Tropez collab because of both of the above

D) Free promo on Tattle (she may have someone who reads)

All in all = ££££££££££££££££££

Lydia could learn from Amelia, Fleur De Force etc. They plan their content in advance, provide a range of vlogs, reviews, hauls, holidays, shopping. They film in advance and when they don't feel up to filming they still have something to upload. Lydia films the same shite on instagram and vlogs and even then it is literally nothing new 80% of the time.

Reactions: 27
Sorry, I just had to. I dont know why his ponsing around and posing annoys me and I feel embarrassed for him. I mean male models do it don't they but somehow I imagine male models dress up, do shots or up and down the catwalk, then they put back on the daggy gear and go back to being normal (ie they just model for money) whereas I imagine he lives or aspires to live his whole life like this, or maybe its just that throughout my life clothing hasn't really been such a big deal. Anyway, "Lydia I am going to take all my clothes off, hop into bed, flex everything that can be flexed, can you come and take a photo of me?

Attachments

Reactions: 41
Oh my God. I have never in my life seen a MEN'S boudoir shot! Vom!

Reactions: 31
Dear Lord. His mid-walk pose in every bloody shot looks so dumb. Clearly, never a real model nor will he ever be. Pigeon toed in several too.

Then the eyes looking far off as though he is lost in space or a dead salmon.

And the random holding of twigs and Tiny Tim shots standing on a book or climbing a camera....God, give me strength.

Seriously, what a fucking moron.

Yes, I see more and more why they are together. Both must be eye fucking themselves in their own viewfinders on their separate couches day in and day out as they grate cheese on everything or sit in their respective dressing rooms everyday faffing around doing nothing for 8 hours a day whilst the rest of us have real jobs and responsibilities.

And her newest vlog....... just more useless shit she bought. Some shoes and some underwear which she wears and stores in her drawer all without washing them first.

Guess they didn't get the memo there is a fucking global pandemic and even if there wasn't....who wears newly shipped underwear before washing them. I can see a coat etc. when not in pandemic times but underwear?! Then again, I fail to remember she eats her scalp scratchings. Silly me.

I can't even be bothered to watch either of them anymore honestly. I try though only because I want to get a clue before I joyously come to read Tattle which is much more entertaining.

Lord knows I try but I feel like I lose some brain cells after watching any of their vlogs now. They drone on about nothing and are both mentally exhausting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Very interesting read. I just couldn't imagine what its like BUT I watch Lydiot at times and just think I sooo couldn't be bothered having to film all the time, it would just make me sooo anxious and worried that someone might not like me or write something nasty, I just couldn't do it I would be a mess. Thats good you escaped.

Reactions: 12
She really is SUCH a condescending cow!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.