Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh OH... I guess SAGE isn't all the RAGE anymore... now she's on to Mushroom... which looks an AWFUL lot like what the kitchen looked like when she moved in.

View attachment 188134
You know when they first moved in there was a fridge in that cupboard on the end. They had the fridge removed and shelves put in then they had the shelves removed and a fridge put back in. Waste waste waste, all on a whim.

Why is he pinching his neck? Is he indicating where his Adam's apple used to be?
and his voice box that used to allow him to comment/protest/complain

Hi lovely Tattlers, have come on here to raaage.
Sanctimonious f****** biatch! I don't why she gets to me so much, she is vile.
Apologies because I haven't read the thread (yet!) and could only stomach speedwatching the latest flog! But even in the five minutes I did see, she was subjecting her lemins to a bra wearing lesson - again, accused these fools that are literally paying her wages of throwing their masks on the floor and I think she may have been gifted food - and that really pisses me off!
The comment section is a tit show as per, with anyone who dares to question Her Mingingness being attacked for treason and accused of bullying which is ironic consid.........Oh my God, I am so🤭. I just realised the time, and the fact that all these points will have already been covered earlier. Sorry Tattlers.
I will go back and read the thread.
I just got a bit wound up because I don't actually, I mean, I can't actually bring myself to watch her anymore, I just read on here, it's massively more entertaining for one thing.
But if someone could just quickly let me know if she has addressed the globy debacle yet, I would really appreciate it! Xxxxxxx
I do sooo understand the not wanting to watch her, she makes my blood boil too, no mention go globygate at all

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Lol at Ali wearing a House of Bijan hat. They are a vulgar brand catering for nouveau riche American billionaires. $580 for a white cap. Obviously can only afford the cheapest item. Their ties are $1000 😂 Hopefully one of the birds in their “grounds” poos on it. https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/the-house-of-bijan-shop
It isn't even a fitted hat. Ali wearing a $580 adjustable ball cap screams, "I'm an idiot. I just purchased this hat for $580 to impress everyone with my (perceived) wealth and how nicely it covers my receding hairline and pointy head. If you are lucky I might invite you to my next free champagne and caviar soiree."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't understand her subscriber count. On the day of the launch, she lost 1K subs and bought 1K subs shortly after and has been adding 1K periodically since... isn't this illegal? Also her sub count stays at 856,000. (I could be wrong if Social Blade isn't credible but if it is... this is sadder than I thought)

(https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCoSjnRDZSFVp88NXE7MenLQ/realtime)

(https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/lydiamillen/monthly)

Here's the GloByLydia Instagram count: https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/globylydia
Her latest youtube vlog has a comment about this lol, but no reply from lydiot yet

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Screwing on a new toilet seat..... I'm still laughing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
They don't screw themselves on.

Girding my loins and going in (watching the vlog) ;)
First up, I only wear designer/high end whatever shoes because I find them more comfortable for my feet. What a fecking conceited, entitled twit.
I looked up those sliders, around $700 for those. We know for a fact you can buy comfortable shoes for much less than that, that's just ridiculous, saying she buys them for comfort is just lying, one again. Without going plastic made in China shoes you can get comfortable leather for less than that.
My assistant is called Dee, pretentious witch , I don't think she even realises what she is saying at times.
The rest of the shoes and the underwear, is way out of my league I don't think I have ever worn underwear this expensive but that's ok.
Finishing up with the sprouts, I had a laugh to myself that the cress went to seed because Ali wasn't eating it fast enough, bring on the veg garden and green house so we can see more stuff going to seed because they don't eat veg.
I dislike the way she rips into those bags of expensive underwear BUT this is the role she plays for the companies so I suppose this is to be expected, she just lives to receive stuff, she even admitted this and I don't think she will ever show any sort of appreciation of the fact that she has all this gorgeous stuff that many of us can only dream of wearing/owning.
Seriously if you had a headache for that long wouldn't you be going to a doctor???
It's not a tumor!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It isn't even a fitted hat. Ali wearing a $580 adjustable ball cap screams, "I'm an idiot. I just purchased this hat for $580 to impress everyone with my (perceived) wealth and how nicely it covers my receding hairline and pointy head. If you are lucky I might invite you to my next free champagne and caviar soiree."
He didn’t buy it, it was gifted, says ‘PRESSPRODUCT’ on the story

(because he’s not allowed to say ‘gifted’ even though it was a gift as lidl whipped him everytime he said it, shouting at him DID YOUR NAN GET IT FOR YOU???

Reactions: 17
Lidl WILL address GLOBBY.... I'm sure there will be a video and as discussed here- she'll say that 'She was ordered to stay silent by her team'. Anyone care to predict the rest so that we can all say we can prove she reads here?
I don't believe she will address it.
  • she believes it's a raging success
  • she sold out in the first few days after release, she had to restock remember ;)
  • it has her name on it so that makes it gold/luxury
  • she is a feckless twit
If she was to address it it would prove it was a flop.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Amelia was really smart about buying Glo(shite). She probs did it as a small outlay for potential new followers of Lyds (esp those who like tanning) so will pay for itself, but more because she would have known she had this collab with St Tropez. WIN WIN.

A) undermines competition ( if she even regards Lydia as competition) and Glo by showcasing how to get the same results using much cheaper products

B) potential new subs (without even needing to fake like Glo)

C) more clicks/purchases/interest in her St Tropez collab because of both of the above

D) Free promo on Tattle (she may have someone who reads)

All in all = ££££££££££££££££££

Lydia could learn from Amelia, Fleur De Force etc. They plan their content in advance, provide a range of vlogs, reviews, hauls, holidays, shopping. They film in advance and when they don't feel up to filming they still have something to upload. Lydia films the same shite on instagram and vlogs and even then it is literally nothing new 80% of the time.

Reactions: 27
Just found this site for Ali's photos, cringe is not strong enough, you've been warned 😳🤮🤢
Sorry, I just had to. :p I dont know why his ponsing around and posing annoys me and I feel embarrassed for him. I mean male models do it don't they but somehow I imagine male models dress up, do shots or up and down the catwalk, then they put back on the daggy gear and go back to being normal (ie they just model for money) whereas I imagine he lives or aspires to live his whole life like this, or maybe its just that throughout my life clothing hasn't really been such a big deal. Anyway, "Lydia I am going to take all my clothes off, hop into bed, flex everything that can be flexed, can you come and take a photo of me?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry, I just had to. :p I dont know why his ponsing around and posing annoys me and I feel embarrassed for him. I mean male models do it don't they but somehow I imagine male models dress up, do shots or up and down the catwalk, then they put back on the daggy gear and go back to being normal (ie they just model for money) whereas I imagine he lives or aspires to live his whole life like this, or maybe its just that throughout my life clothing hasn't really been such a big deal. Anyway, "Lydia I am going to take all my clothes off, hop into bed, flex everything that can be flexed, can you come and take a photo for me?
Oh my God. I have never in my life seen a MEN'S boudoir shot! Vom! :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Dear Lord. His mid-walk pose in every bloody shot looks so dumb. Clearly, never a real model nor will he ever be. Pigeon toed in several too.

Then the eyes looking far off as though he is lost in space or a dead salmon.

And the random holding of twigs and Tiny Tim shots standing on a book or climbing a camera....God, give me strength.

Seriously, what a bleeping moron.

Yes, I see more and more why they are together. Both must be eye bleeping themselves in their own viewfinders on their separate couches day in and day out as they grate cheese on everything or sit in their respective dressing rooms everyday faffing around doing nothing for 8 hours a day whilst the rest of us have real jobs and responsibilities.

And her newest vlog....... just more useless tit she bought. Some shoes and some underwear which she wears and stores in her drawer all without washing them first. :sick:

Guess they didn't get the memo there is a bleeping global pandemic and even if there wasn't....who wears newly shipped underwear before washing them. I can see a coat etc. when not in pandemic times but underwear?! Then again, I fail to remember she eats her scalp scratchings. Silly me.

I can't even be bothered to watch either of them anymore honestly. I try though only because I want to get a clue before I joyously come to read Tattle which is much more entertaining.

Lord knows I try but I feel like I lose some brain cells after watching any of their vlogs now. They drone on about nothing and are both mentally exhausting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I cannot wait to see “the end result” of COVID impact on influenza industry.
One thing I know for sure, they are not as happy as they portray. Ten years ago I had a blog, and then I also created an Instagram page to accompany my blog. And even though my blog was just a hobby, and I did not work with/for any brands, I still treated it as a job with responsibility to post regularly, provide interesting content and a good variety, be there ready to reply to every comment my posts received, create beautiful images my followers would enjoy. Then, at some point, I caught myself being sucked into that SM life and drowning. All I could think about was how to get the best shot. I noticed that I was picking our Friday night out spot based on how “instagrammable” it was. I did not touch my food before I had a perfect flat lay shot. I forced my partner to always sit outside (at the restaurant) because natural light was better for the photos. I started buying things (clothing, home decor, etc.) based on how “instaperfect” they were. I was getting upset if I could not get the photo I planned for, and my day would be ruined. I wasn’t present anymore, and did not really pay any attention to things and people around me, as all I was concerned with, was how it all looked through the lens. The day I considered a date night with my partner to be “a total waste of time”, because we failed to make “a good photo”, became the last day of me as an instablogger. I do not envy their lives at all. I would never trade my living in the moment for anything they posses.
Very interesting read. I just couldn't imagine what its like BUT I watch Lydiot at times and just think I sooo couldn't be bothered having to film all the time, it would just make me sooo anxious and worried that someone might not like me or write something nasty, I just couldn't do it I would be a mess. Thats good you escaped. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she have to be a snarky cow to her followers?! It was an innocent comment and probably left by someone who would treat those shoes like a precious metal yet she has to make a sarcastic comment back

she will be trying to get a fee for sporting the scar now #ad
She really is SUCH a condescending cow!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.