Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to say 'Im in the Range Rover' yes we know you have a RANGE ROVER & ASTON MARTIN because you are so LUXE & POSH EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ON LOAN :giggle:
Is the RR on loan? I thought she bought it. But happy to be wrong. Cause it wouldn’t surprise me if it was on loan.

Reactions: 8
Your request to join the RTB has been reviewed and approved. Membership includes a 20% discount code (valid for 59 seconds) for my new book ‘ How to Crush a Grape and Not Pay for It.’
May I suggest Madam Chairman, that we offer fee-paying invitations (available at all garden centre’s and other good bootmakers ) for The Annual Free-Grapecrushers Ball. It should be a black tie event and be in aid of the Linen Puh-lease Millen Fund in order to help her sustain her woeful lack of underwear. No one should be forced to have so little in these challenging times. I will be wearing an old frock bought in 2001 from Dior at Harvey Nicks and my Vuitton camouflage helmet. It should be a glittering event and we would be helping the needy. Whadderya’ think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
😂can't find any better review of her so call kit than what she has displayed in this video: itchy armpits🤢 this is what you end up with if you use her cheap plastic Chinese made exfoliate glove
She washes HOURS after exercising, and has real excess hair issues- HEAT, SWEAT and STUBBLE

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
As far as I can see. Lydia spends her days shopping and playing gardens and Ali does all the work on the house. Till her ladyship gets fed up with those lights and wants other ones 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Perrier water guys, not just any old water 💧🙄
I just can't with her...... Needs to remove that huge head from out of her arseView attachment 187789
OMG I can't believe she actually wrote that. How fecking vain.
I can't even see a scar, what are we supposed to be looking at?
I got a scar 30 years ago from a cesarean section when my daughter was born and guess what, it's still there, crazy that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Lidl WILL address GLOBBY.... I'm sure there will be a video and as discussed here- she'll say that 'She was ordered to stay silent by her team'. Anyone care to predict the rest so that we can all say we can prove she reads here?

Reactions: 18
OMG I can't believe she actually wrote that. How fecking vain.
I can't even see a scar, what are we supposed to be looking at?
I got a scar 30 years ago from a cesarean section when my daughter was born and guess what, it's still there, crazy that.
All Im drawn to are her hideous troll feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Perrier water guys, not just any old water 💧🙄
I just can't with her...... Needs to remove that huge head from out of her arseView attachment 187789
What. Da. duck

A bottle of Perrier? Why do we need to know the brand? Amazing she didn’t know that scars for most of us, we have for life. Her stupidity is getting worse (I didn’t think it was possible)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She is a disgusting human. Ordered a load more dresses. To go no where, but to lie in her already busting wardrobes. How many dresses does one moron need??????? Plus they all look the same. She has issues and shopaholic is definitely top of the list. Remember her video where she was only going to buy statement pieces 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Yes yes yes I was thinking of this yesterday after seeing the ugly H and M dresses. She did a big clear out and justified it by saying she was now only going to buy statement pieces that she could blah blah blah. Sooo much BS.

All Im drawn to are her hideous troll feet.
I did think, if they were my hoofers I wouldn't be sticking them out like that. She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
I just realised all I have done this morning is read our posts and comment and laugh, I haven't even watched her vlog yet and I have been entertained no end. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, electrician installing lights... Mind blown 🙄😑View attachment 188009View attachment 188010
And why must the world know about that?
I’ve been screwing on a new toilet seat earlier today. Should I post a few stories about it for all my 400+ followers to see?

Lately, I find all these influenza posts so ridiculous. I feel like I’m watching spoiled children demanding attention and praise. It’s all the same all day every day across all influenza channels:
- Me in my lilac bikini sucking in for life watching sunset in St.Tropez
- My acai bowl
- How absolutely stunning my face is!
- Me in the fields, I’m so in love with mother nature!
- My fresh sneakers
- My toy poodle is my child
- We are having pizza tonight!
- Holding a glass of white wine at golden hour
- Advertising perfume vessel in sunlight
- My nails are freshly done
- My ear/neck/hand party is on point
OMG This is all so stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
And why must the world know about that?
I’ve been screwing on a new toilet seat earlier today. Should I post a few stories about it for all my 400+ followers to see?

Lately, I find all these influenza posts so ridiculous. I feel like I’m watching spoiled children demanding attention and praise. It’s all the same all day every day across all influenza channels:
- Me in my lilac bikini sucking in for life watching sunset in St.Tropez
- My acai bowl
- How absolutely stunning my face is!
- Me in the fields, I’m so in love with mother nature!
- My fresh sneakers
- My toy poodle is my child
- We are having pizza tonight!
- Holding a glass of white wine at golden hour
- Advertising perfume vessel in sunlight
- My nails are freshly done
- My ear/neck/hand party is on point
OMG This is all so stupid.
Screwing on a new toilet seat..... I'm still laughing 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
'3 men peeing' has to feature in the new thread title too.... some brilliant lines tonight!!!! (Loved the one earlier - 'Couldn't be more Josie if I tried') LOVING the thread tonight...
For those who haven't had the pleasure to hear this tranquil "3 men peeing" water feature.... And we all know this is a distinct sound that is only made when standing high above the toilet i.e. men. be sure to be near a bathroom cause it's gonna make you have to pee...

Oh and poor Carrie and the team have to sit with that outside their window/office... and it's likely VERY loud due to being in the "light well, courtyard"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Her insta stories just showed she purchased 7 dresses/jumpsuits...seriously...

Thanks for contributing to landfill and slave labour LYDIA

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.