Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who haven't had the pleasure to hear this tranquil "3 men peeing" water feature.... And we all know this is a distinct sound that is only made when standing high above the toilet i.e. men. be sure to be near a bathroom cause it's gonna make you have to pee...

Oh and poor Carrie and the team have to sit with that outside their window/office... and it's likely VERY loud due to being in the "light well, courtyard"
I put in a water feature for one of my clients who was in her late 70s (at her request) and she said it made her want to wee all the time! It was a huge terracotta pot before you ask 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is SUCH a condescending cow!
Wow passive aggressive witch

WOW WONDER IF SHE WILL REPLY TO THIS ON HER LATEST VLOG 😉

Lydia please explain, according to https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/lydiamillen/monthly -
●2020-06-25 Thursday you lost -1k subscribers i.e 854K then on ●2020-06-27 Saturday you gained +1K i.e. 855K.
How do you loose 1K subscribers and then 2 days later you get 1K subscribers back! Your not buying votes are you? Well I wondered why your glo launch had so many bad reviews and you didn't loose subscribers

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Girding my loins and going in (watching the vlog) ;)
First up, I only wear designer/high end whatever shoes because I find them more comfortable for my feet. What a fecking conceited, entitled twit.
I looked up those sliders, around $700 for those. We know for a fact you can buy comfortable shoes for much less than that, that's just ridiculous, saying she buys them for comfort is just lying, one again. Without going plastic made in China shoes you can get comfortable leather for less than that.
My assistant is called Dee, pretentious witch , I don't think she even realises what she is saying at times.
The rest of the shoes and the underwear, is way out of my league I don't think I have ever worn underwear this expensive but that's ok.
Finishing up with the sprouts, I had a laugh to myself that the cress went to seed because Ali wasn't eating it fast enough, bring on the veg garden and green house so we can see more stuff going to seed because they don't eat veg.
I dislike the way she rips into those bags of expensive underwear BUT this is the role she plays for the companies so I suppose this is to be expected, she just lives to receive stuff, she even admitted this and I don't think she will ever show any sort of appreciation of the fact that she has all this gorgeous stuff that many of us can only dream of wearing/owning.
Seriously if you had a headache for that long wouldn't you be going to a doctor???
I think you are forgetting two things...
1. She doesn't need a doctor because she self diagnosed her brain damage
2. Her mantra is ' a package a day keeps the doctor away ' !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
God she is so bloody boring!!! I can’t even bring myself to watch the rest of her vlog, I got 7 minutes in and there is nothing in the world that could make me watch the rest!

She used to have a fine balance of high end and high street fashion, and now it’s like she’s in competition with herself on how much money she can spend! I don’t think she can see how out of touch she is, but with so many people losing their lively hood she thought this was a good time to show off £1000s in shoes, where is her brain?

At this point she may as well pull a Francesca Eastwood and light a Birkin on fire 🤣 I’ll link the article for anyone that didn’t see this a couple years ago! http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/arti...estroying-a-100000-Hermes-Birkin-handbag.html

Reactions: 22
I haven't watched her flogs for a while. I'm 2 minutes in and WHAT A LIAR!!!!

She said "I said I was not going to do PR unboxing again" - no but I AM, It's just that I'm doing it for 'brands' that I already work with. Not stuff that randoms send to me (because you know, they are only giving her free stuff, not $$$$)

And she thinks it is cute when she doesn't know English words, such as 'SANS' and acts all stupid and puts stupid hashtags on the screen.

I just realized what I don't like her anymore, however I realize this whenever I come onto this forum. Hahaha

Attachments

Reactions: 19
All the waffle about the PO BOX and keeping it for “you guys to send letters etc”....more like she’s been reading here and noticed how we’ve compared her to Sophie Shohet and now wants us all to be bloody PenPals!

Only problem with that is Sophie genuinely appreciates her subscribers and takes the time and effort to write back. Lydia meanwhile would just pass it off to Carrie to reply with a standard “thanks for watching and supporting Lydia’s begging channel- please write back via the glo insta so she looks like she’s engaging with you plebs and it gets her follower count back up!”

God she is so bloody boring!!! I can’t even bring myself to watch the rest of her vlog, I got 7 minutes in and there is nothing in the world that could make me watch the rest!

She used to have a fine balance of high end and high street fashion, and now it’s like she’s in competition with herself on how much money she can spend! I don’t think she can see how out of touch she is, but with so many people losing their lively hood she thought this was a good time to show off £1000s in shoes, where is her brain?

At this point she may as well pull a Francesca Eastwood and light a Birkin on fire 🤣 I’ll link the article for anyone that didn’t see this a couple years ago! http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/arti...estroying-a-100000-Hermes-Birkin-handbag.html
I can’t bear to click that link!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Uh OH... I guess SAGE isn't all the RAGE anymore... now she's on to Mushroom... which looks an AWFUL lot like what the kitchen looked like when she moved in.

View attachment 188134
Hold that paint brush Ken she's changed her mind! :giggle:
Also if normal shoes arnt comfy on her its probably because she needs Wide fitting shoes to fit her troll feet in properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just found this site for Ali's photos, cringe is not strong enough, you've been warned 😳🤮🤢
His writing reminds me of when you have to do a proof reading exercise at a job interview, and the text has been deliberately written with multiple spelling and grammatical errors for you to correct!

"I'm brining you....." :rolleyes: pardon?
Is that a new countryside living pursuit? Brined chard?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Girding my loins and going in (watching the vlog) ;)
First up, I only wear designer/high end whatever shoes because I find them more comfortable for my feet. What a fecking conceited, entitled twit.
I looked up those sliders, around $700 for those. We know for a fact you can buy comfortable shoes for much less than that, that's just ridiculous, saying she buys them for comfort is just lying, one again. Without going plastic made in China shoes you can get comfortable leather for less than that.
My assistant is called Dee, pretentious witch , I don't think she even realises what she is saying at times.
The rest of the shoes and the underwear, is way out of my league I don't think I have ever worn underwear this expensive but that's ok.
Finishing up with the sprouts, I had a laugh to myself that the cress went to seed because Ali wasn't eating it fast enough, bring on the veg garden and green house so we can see more stuff going to seed because they don't eat veg.
I dislike the way she rips into those bags of expensive underwear BUT this is the role she plays for the companies so I suppose this is to be expected, she just lives to receive stuff, she even admitted this and I don't think she will ever show any sort of appreciation of the fact that she has all this gorgeous stuff that many of us can only dream of wearing/owning.
Seriously if you had a headache for that long wouldn't you be going to a doctor???
She got sent them. I bet she wouldn’t spend £300-500 on a pair of granny style sliders herself 🤣

Reactions: 16
She got sent them. I bet she wouldn’t spend £300-500 on a pair of granny style sliders herself 🤣
I truly don't see how she could afford that, I imagine even if you came from money you would have to have access to a damm lot of it to be able to live that lifestyle without working. I can imagine spending that sort of money on a good pair of leather boots especially to wear in Uk in the bad weather but those sliders thats just ridiculous. And how in the hell she can convince anyone that that is money well spent/justify that price, is beyond me.

Reactions: 20
I haven't watched her flogs for a while. I'm 2 minutes in and WHAT A LIAR!!!!

She said "I said I was not going to do PR unboxing again" - no but I AM, It's just that I'm doing it for 'brands' that I already work with. Not stuff that randoms send to me (because you know, they are only giving her free stuff, not $$$$)

And she thinks it is cute when she doesn't know English words, such as 'SANS' and acts all stupid and puts stupid hashtags on the screen.

I just realized what I don't like her anymore, however I realize this whenever I come onto this forum. Hahaha
What a cow!! And all her youtube vids all mesh into one so it probs gets lost in one of the vids and brands continue sending her stuff not realising shes too greedy to show. She really is a mean horrible person deep down. There must be a way to reach out to PR companies?!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I am SO GLAD I read the vlog reviews here last night, I was actually tempted to watch as the title hooked me in, “I’ve wanted to film this for a while”. The last video I watched was the third click bait title in a row (revealing my brand, can’t believe I’m addressing this, we skipped buying a house) and I completely lost interest in watching her after the title eludes to something but the video never delivered. Desperate for views during lockdown to stay relevant. It didn’t make me want to watch more videos or engage and ask questions in the comments, it made me turn off and look to other YouTube videos instead. I wish she would drop these bullshit titles - sounds like the vlog was like every other vlog this year! Over her ✌🏽

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Jaws 🦈 she needs a new angle for her phone, although I personally think these
Screenshot_20200721_095225.jpg
Screenshot_20200721_095207.jpg
Screenshot_20200721_095248.jpg
twats shouldn't be allowed to vlog whilst driving as very dangerous 🤨

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.