Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wonder if the reason she doesn’t go to Alex any more is because she’s pregnant - and probably had everything Lidl dreams of.

Reactions: 2
Breaking news.....

Aldi has not been killed by the neighbour because he was caught pissing in the garden

View attachment 42951

Lydia is so relieved.....

View attachment 42952View attachment 42953
So Ali is on a press trip sponsored by Visit Singapore and Singapore Airlines for the Formula 1 GP #racewithSIA

Here are a few other influenzas that were also invited on the press trip (so we can enjoy their unedited IG stories w/ Ali) 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Not formally sponsored, but possibly there in partnership with Porsche:

The official brand press trip hashtags are as follows:

#racewithSIA
#FlySQ
#SingaporeAir
#visitsingapore

The only reason I care about hashtags (official brand hashtags) is that they are essentially a marketing calling card. You can glimpse which influencers are declaring a specific image an #Ad. And if someone doesn't, they're obviously breaking ASA/CMA rules. Easier to build a case that way! 😂

Ali generally does a good job declaring what is an #Ad and such so I don't need to drag him about it. But should be interesting nonetheless. 😝

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So Ali is on a press trip sponsored by Visit Singapore and Singapore Airlines

Here are a few other influenzas that were also invited on the press trip (so we can enjoy their un-edited IG stories w/ Ali) 🤷‍♀️ 😂

#racewithSIA
#FlySQ
#SingaporeAir
#visitsingapore
I hope she not worried, because we all know Ali probably fancies one of them
Not Maria.....
To be fair to Ali, he works hard when he’s doing a brand campaign. I can’t fault him on that.

So I wonder if the reason she doesn’t go to Alex any more is because she’s pregnant - and probably had everything Lidl dreams of.

I think if you told me she’d joined the UN Peace Corps I believe it more that I’d believe she’s with child 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So Ali is on a press trip sponsored by Visit Singapore and Singapore Airlines for the Formula 1 GP #racewithSIA

Here are a few other influenzas that were also invited on the press trip (so we can enjoy their unedited IG stories w/ Ali) 🤷‍♀️ 😂

#racewithSIA
#FlySQ
#SingaporeAir
#visitsingapore

The only reason I care about hashtags (official brand hashtags) is that they are essentially a marketing calling card. You can glimpse which influencers are declaring a specific image an #Ad. And if someone doesn't, they're obviously breaking ASA/CMA rules. Easier to build a case that way! 😂

Ali generally does a good job declaring what is an #Ad and such so I don't need to drag him about it. But should be interesting nonetheless. 😝
Sophie Shohet as well is there

Reactions: 4
Sophie Shohet as well is there
Thanks. I'll add her to the list. Looks like she's there solo and not sponsored or on a press trip.

Thanks for the headings tips @Gemma_NYC and a gold star for you for your determination with all this.

Haha. No worries. In a past life, I headed up global brand campaigns so this is kids stuff. No real sweat. And I don't half-ass anything ... including my entertainment value. 😂 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophie declares that she booked her seat.
Yeah. Sophie is not using any of the standard marketing hashtags required during a campaign so she appears to be there solo (a.k.a. not sponsored). But upon closer inspection, it's likely that Porsche footed the bill and didn't develop a formal campaign around it. Looks like Sophie has an ongoing relationship with Porsche (per her press loaner Porsche Macan in Nov. 2018).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Alex the other so called friend she put down online

I know that there were two Alex’s that she was friends with correct me if I have the wrong Alex, but I remember watching one of lidl’s flogs and she went to get her nails done 💅🏼 from said Alex. Well she had just moved into the manor bungalow, a week I’d say she was in it and she had always in the old house hung her washing up to dry on the bannister and doors ect.... ,so she sees Alex is a bit embarrassed that she is vlogging in her house and anybody could tell, but lidl turned the camera on a pile of washing on an indoor clothes horse and said to the viewers and Alex “look at this Alex has washing everywhere “ or something to that effect. The point I’m making is she is the meanest person to her friends and I don’t understand how she just suddenly changed into an even bigger prize pr**k when she upgraded her house and knew quite well she was embarrassing her friend but couldn’t give a sh1t. Does she honestly think that people can’t see through her. I personally think that was a form of online bullying ‘ making someone look bad and feel bad for your own satisfaction ‘ . So remember that Lidya the next time you think your being bullied. Your a class A bully yourself. Sorry for the rant and long read just that she annoys me so much 🙄😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Alex the other so called friend she put down online

I know that there were two Alex’s that she was friends with correct me if I have the wrong Alex, but I remember watching one of lidl’s flogs and she went to get her nails done 💅🏼 from said Alex. Well she had just moved into the manor bungalow, a week I’d say she was in it and she had always in the old house hung her washing up to dry on the bannister and doors ect.... ,so she sees Alex is a bit embarrassed that she is vlogging in her house and anybody could tell, but lidl turned the camera on a pile of washing on an indoor clothes horse and said to the viewers and Alex “look at this Alex has washing everywhere “ or something to that effect. The point I’m making is she is the meanest person to her friends and I don’t understand how she just suddenly changed into an even bigger prize pr**k when she upgraded her house and knew quite well she was embarrassing her friend but couldn’t give a sh1t. Does she honestly think that people can’t see through her. I personally think that was a form of online bullying ‘ making someone look bad and feel bad for your own satisfaction ‘ . So remember that Lidya the next time you think your being bullied. Your a class A bully yourself. Sorry for the rant and long read just that she annoys me so much 🙄😡
Yes, I remember this happening and it was really unkind of her. She does have two friends called Alex, one is the nail lady the other is cabin crew, not sure which airline, maybe BA?

Reactions: 8
Quick, swipe up, the bag of dreams is back in stock🙄. I wouldn't give the bloody thing house room it's hideous 😣
Screenshot_20190921-205358_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The caption though. What a piece of work Lydia Elise Millen is. Tell the world how much you love your backside! Like she didn't adore her reflection from every angle already. 🤣

View attachment 42904
Just because she tags lalique doesn't she also have to put press trip or #ad on it too and gifted trousers or discounted trousers?

Oily skin + tit tonne of Botox = super, super, super greasy shiny looking skin.

She thinks she glows but she resembles an end of the night vat of fat that’s had everything fried in it [emoji23]
Not only the skin, but That girl has such oily hair its awful looking. Almost homeless person looking. like I know she probably washes it, but it has way too much gloss or something it looks awful and unnatural. She should really try n figure that one out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just because she tags lalique doesn't she also have to put press trip or #ad on it too and gifted trousers or discounted trousers?

Not only the skin, but That girl has such oily hair its awful looking. Almost homeless person looking. like I know she probably washes it, but it has way too much gloss or something it looks awful and unnatural. She should really try n figure that one out.
For 1 she doesn’t care and for 2 she can’t remember what is gifted, especially after a few bottles of freebie « alsace« wine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lidi said she got her mojo back 😂 almost 800k on insta you guys! Hashtag catgate

Some old instagram and blog images:

View attachment 42982View attachment 42984
View attachment 42985View attachment 42986
Shoes on the bed.... :sick:

Possibly more realistic images by the look of it.

Her legs look pretty different when she isn't balancing en pointe and utilising light and posture party tricks to make them look slimmer.

The term fluid retention comes to mind. Some people seem to be very attuned to it....

View attachment 42996View attachment 42997
Well she didn’t look like a walking skeleton but whatever.

Off topic but Leonie is sickly looking.. more so than Lidi

Reactions: 3
Lidi said she got her mojo back 😂 almost 800k on insta you guys! Hashtag catgate

But hasn’t she always had a very thin body type like the parent with money daddy 🤭
Well that lie doesn’t add up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
InstaStory brought to you buy:
YOU GUYS I WANT MORE FOLLOWERS! PLEASE PLEASE I AM SO CLOSE HELP ME GET TO 800K!
I know I don't deserve it, and I know I wouldn't get there unless I whine and beg.
So here I am, I am God, and I am begging you in my posh overpriced but all put on credit home! Help me

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Leonie has a small head, which makes her look tiny! And slender calves unlike lidl!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.