Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This account on Instagram always reminds me of Vicki and Lydia.
03EB8FEF-2134-49DD-B60F-E78216AC5932.jpeg 00DA7CD2-74A1-4FDE-B956-639B585E8773.jpeg 5CAEED78-3660-42FB-AD72-30DA378A8866.jpeg 94BA7C29-A741-4112-A19D-0C972F4CB312.jpeg

Basically takes the piss out of influencers 🤣 @omgliterallydead

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is just copying Rosie Huntington’s style at the moment. Original.

See

And the shoes
Omg that’s pathetic [emoji35]
I can’t believe she’s making money off copying other people’s ideas.

Also notice how before, her followers would comment referencing gg, defending her, and now they’ve immediately started saying tattle life the second we moved over here. Why are her followers closely following these threads? If u like someone then why are u watching these threads so closely? Freakin weirdos the lot of them.

P.S. nail tech Alex is preggers. Please dear god let’s hope lidl doesn’t do it too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sounds good. I rarely take purchase suggestions from beauty/fashion influencers anymore but when I do, now I only listen to the smaller niche channels who aren't so blatantly disingenuous and money-hungry.

A hideous, gaping wound of a mouth that just never STFU with what can be described as a "female" attached to it. The status of a brain is still being determined.
I wouldn't put complete trust in Thomas, he switches his opinions based on what's popular at the moment. He's he same guy that's planning to get a bbl and wears all designer, but asks his fans to pay his cats medical bills multiple times. Although I do see the industry being even more regulated and brands being more careful of who they work with.

Reactions: 6
P.S. nail tech Alex is preggers. Please dear god let’s hope lidl doesn’t do it too
Didn’t she mention she goes somewhere else now? Can Lydiot keep any friends 🤷‍♀️
I don’t include Carrie in that, she’s a pet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a thought....

I totally agree with this. The nicest people you meet never mentions their job, house renovations, money, how much their clothes cost or who designed them. They ask how you are they’re interested in whatever topics of interest are in the global news, i.e climate change or just things that concern everyone, not just what concerns them. Generally genuine people are easily identifiable and unfortunately influencers are just not genuine, that’s why they fit so easily into such a deceitful job/business.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is just copying Rosie Huntington’s style at the moment. Original.

The caption though. What a piece of work Lydia Elise Millen is. Tell the world how much you love your backside! Like she didn't adore her reflection from every angle already. 🤣

Screenshot_20190921-102533.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just gotten the Huawei p30 Pro, 40mp camera 👌😁
Lydia is a basic witch 😂 she will follow the sheep mentality and go with Apple just because it’s Apple and Apple make the phones 😂 🤷‍♀️

Saying that I’m also using Apple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydia is a basic witch 😂 she will follow the sheep mentality and go with Apple just because it’s Apple and Apple make the phones 😂 🤷‍♀️

Saying that I’m also using Apple 😂
80% of us are, don’t feel guilty only difference with lidl is that we didn’t beg we bought!

Reactions: 18
Lydia Elise Millen: a memory lane walk through of her lips
Looks like Lydia has had fillers in her upper lip. But you know, she's not obligated to tell anyone about her cosmetic surgeries (per her last video). 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Her face on her insta story where she turns round after showing off her trousers/ flat ass off...she’s so up herself ,she’s repulsive

Lydia Millen walks in her imaginary fashion show of 1 at Villa René Lalique's Château Hochberg
Sponsored but not Declared per CMA regs

If we ever wondered how not being invited to any New York, London, or Milan fashion weeks affected Lydiot, now we know.
What a dim and irrelevant infuenza.

The sad thing about Lydia is that she's prancing around Villa René Lalique (exiting her imaginary stage left) with a crowd of one, whilst relevant content creators are at Milan fashion week. FACTS. 🤷‍♀️😆

Lydia Millen - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
Lydia Millen 2- Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
Screenshot 2019-09-21 11.36.43.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
One of Lydia’s recent tweets. She would be more credible if she was seen to buy and use the products regularly. Instead she moves on to the next freebie product which will be her favourite.
Her favourite kind of stealth beg; one facilitated by someone else.

Reactions: 13
Looks like Lydia has had fillers in her upper lip. But you know, she's not obligated to tell anyone about her cosmetic surgeries (per her last video). 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Lydia Millen walks in her fashion show of 1 at Villa René Lalique
If we ever wondered how not being invited to any New York, London, or Milan fashion weeks affected Lydiot, now we know.
What a dim, sad girl. 🤷‍♀️😆

View attachment 42911 View attachment 42912
How do you make those headings Gemma? I can't see a facility for doing that on the editor (I am on my laptop on the Tattle.life website)

Reactions: 4
Lurkerlife was a million percent her or a friend of hers. No doubt she is reading this thread.

Also.....

She probably uses Facetune or something similar.
A few days ago someone mentioned Lidl hates Chloe Morella... can someone please elaborate why she hates her? They were both on the recent press trip for Laura Mercier.

Reactions: 7
How do you make those headings Gemma? I can't see a facility for doing that on the editor (I am on my laptop on the Tattle.life website)
Here you go. I focus on the gist of what I'm saying in the paragraph below and use keywords that people & brands might search. It just makes it so much easier for people to skim if you're saying a lot in one post. I like a quick read, so I find it helps me when I'm referring back to a post too.

Screenshot 2019-09-21 11.23.46.png

Lurkerlife was a million percent her or a friend of hers. No doubt she is reading this thread.
Ha. That user is based in Singapore and was originally on Tattle Life to discuss Victoria. She found her way onto Lydia's thread at some point so I don't think she had a particular conviction or reason to be on this thread in the first place (given she wasn't fully familiar with Lydia's antics). Either way, Lydiot made her look real foolish (and she asked for it). 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Lydia Millen walks in her fashion show of 1 at Villa René Lalique
What a dim, sad girl. 🤷‍♀️😆

View attachment 42911 View attachment 42912
Fact is she’s not even selling the trousers, no swipe up, no affiliate lynx.....
This is JUST TO APPRECIATE HER OWN ASS!!!!!
That’s next level Millen vanity

22BD5CE5-84C2-4D04-A617-48F714653642.jpeg

Our baby boy has been missing 3 days. He is chipped & neutered. Reward for safe return.

80FBAFF0-B9B2-47D2-ADB3-0E6079E9FA53.jpeg

So far no flowers from the neighbours and no gun shots heard

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Fact is she’s not even selling the trousers, no swipe up, no affiliate lynx.....
This is JUST TO APPRECIATE HER OWN ASS!!!!!
That’s next level Millen vanity

View attachment 42927

Our baby boy has been missing 3 days. He is chipped & neutered. Reward for safe return.

View attachment 42926

So far no flowers from the neighbours and no gun shots heard
All is not well at Lydiots residential care house of horrors - that's for sure. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well def no intishitty bra or undies in that latest pic, chao inti…. I have cashed in your check so move on please!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.