Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D55FE1B5-5146-4986-84B2-1BE9D9DF7C16.png
How obvious does she want to make it that she has stretched out her calf. Oh my god she is just so vile!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I only see her twitter comments though here
We can’t have you missing out on the inthefrow X Lydia Millen fake friendship....

E3555B20-A71D-426E-9E07-95DB7D99CC86.jpeg

I hope she’s going to tweet at Apple like she did canon

95D66B93-9CA6-40A0-9021-99B17A69B42D.jpeg

Ewwww not Lux enough
B06A9A36-F63F-4D58-84F5-541A4F61EA3C.jpeg

8D3436B7-42E4-4862-B31B-1C5397D4ECC0.jpeg

Can’t have those intelligent women who follow you getting confused now Lydia.

Reactions: 12
Lydia millen begging knows no end!

Suspiciously smashed phone on the day of the iPhone 11 launch 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂.

Also I feel sad that she’s had to go on this tit press trip as that’s the only bone she’s been thrown. The hotel looks like it has no atmosphere and that food 😷

What is the trip for? Lalique make crystal, so why has she only shown food and wine and her in a dress? This is how she gets it wrong every time. At Least Vic will do an insta story showing u a hotel room and describing why they are there etc. I just feel everything Lydia shows is to make people jealous and promote envy, because that is all she knows.

Reactions: 19
I would say take off your Louis 16 blouse, put on your grubby dressing gown and go back to bed!
I'm not sure if she was squashed between her 2 favourite cushions or whether her posture is so bad - she looked like Miss Haversham in that blouse.

Oh my god - I'm watching - "doing what I do best - defending myself" and for once she's not lying. She's so defensive. Touched a nerve, that's why. She knows she's a vacuous, shallow, insecure, unlikeable person.

HOW can anyone talk for so long about themselves?! I wonder how long she rambled on for before editing down the gesticulating crazy.
I agree - she rambled on and bloody on. She is certainly being defensive as a raw nerve has been touched - she knows she is in the wrong yet can't help herself at all. She's a snide, jealous individual who can't bear the thought of someone else getting the attention (i.e. ITF Wedding/new house) and she knows she is becoming less relevant. Desperate times Lydia desperate times!

Reactions: 15
We really need to know the truth about the length of her calf, the cow!!
I tried putting the photo through the photoforensics website and not much was coming up, so I googled if there are apps that can make you look taller, or slimmer and seems there are (news of this hadn't reached me under my rock, so imagine my surprise). There are loads of them, what's the betting she's using one of them, has to be https://apppearl.com/apps-that-make-you-look-skinny/

Reactions: 8
Lydia millen begging knows no end!

Suspiciously smashed phone on the day of the iPhone 11 launch 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂.

Also I feel sad that she’s had to go on this tit press trip as that’s the only bone she’s been thrown. The hotel looks like it has no atmosphere and that food 😷
That’s exactly what I was thinking. Too much of a suspicious coincidence.

Reactions: 5
Apparently Alex is fluent in Italian now. I assume Lydia taught him all she knows!
Someone pls go dig a comparison photo of her non-existent lips vs her #gifted inflated sausages now from GG (esp. when they were so swollen after the injections, so many on her flogs)
Lydia Elise Millen: a memory lane walk through of her lips

I didn't go back to flogs, sorry could not put myself through that. But here are some pics (thanks @Gemma_NYC for posting the stripper era material).

Ibiza:
Screenshot_20190921-071219.png
Screenshot_20190921-071254.png

YouTube 2 years ago:
Screenshot_20190921-072320.png

Getting bigger:
Screenshot_20190921-072846.png

Now:
Screenshot_20190921-073152.png

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Lidl finding excuses to not purchase a piece! We alll know that without a voucher that ain’t possible and I don’t think Lalique will give her that as a freebie.
Still promoting her own ass!

Reactions: 14
Is it true she used to be a stripper?
I don’t believe she was a stripper. A page or two back there’s a screen grab of her blog where she talks about working in Ibiza during the summers in nightclubs and doing promo modelling. That’s where lots of the old photos are from.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she was a stripper. A page or two back there’s a screen grab of her blog where she talks about working in Ibiza during the summers in nightclubs and doing promo modelling. That’s where lots of the old photos are from.
Yes, she was a scantily clad promo-girl giving out flyers for a free shot to entice people into bars, I think.

Reactions: 7
Her face on her insta story where she turns round after showing off her trousers/ flat ass off...she’s so up herself ,she’s repulsive

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I forgot about the laughing gas! Forget the free shots, it was probably a blast on her balloons. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.