Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will tonight’s flogfest be, a vlog from last century, ali getting a h… while admiring more intimissi… ugly undies, lidl promoting herself while on a press trip, or lynx leaving home again. No a what I did , wore and bought while sitting in my grubby affilate dressing gown!!

Reactions: 9
What will tonight’s flogfest be, a vlog from last century, ali getting a h… while admiring more intimissi… ugly undies, lidl promoting herself while on a press trip, or lynx leaving home again. No a what I did , wore and bought while sitting in my grubby affilate dressing gown!!
Maybe she feels the need to mark everything on Instagram as “this is lumi not lynx” because she has another 12 vlogs from the past she’s thinking of pushing out over the next 23 months 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is he doing tho?? Looks so wrong.
Lydia and Ali troll themselves. 🤷‍♀️

Everyone is attending New York, London, and Milan fashion weeks thus far and Lydia...
This has not been Lydia's year ... to say the least.

FireShot Capture 658 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
FireShot Capture 657 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
The RSPCA wouldn't touch her. Lumi is in a clean home with space and is healthy and well fed with no obvious sign of physical abuse. At most they might advise they secure the property and remove dangerous plants but it would be advise only. They have way bigger things to be getting on with. I loathe lydia and I'm personally not keen on the way she keeps Bengals or that she has such a high maintinence cat breed at all when she's not willing to put the energy into them. But theres nothing for the RSPCA to intervene on
Totally agree, that’s why I said advise, I mean it’s been so high profile a phone call to advise her on collar alarms were lumi to go beyond the perimeter of her garden or to get a fence so she doesn’t become a nuisance to her neighbors who may not appreciate the cats being allowed wander around their land. Especially when they ( Lidl and Aldi ) were posting the hurt hedgehog and other wild creatures they were attacking. Some people would take offense to this and unfortunately for the cats ( who know no better ) may take matters into their own hands. There are people who dislike cats for their predatory nature. So she should take this into consideration.

Reactions: 6

Everyone is attending New York, London, and Milan fashion weeks thus far and Lydia...

So I hate to do this in any way that comes across as non-inclusive - but brands that invite and dress influencers for fashion week do tend to go after a certain runway style - I.e. thin and flat chested. Lydia might be thin but her dumpster fire of a boob job means that clothes won’t fit the aesthetic these brands are after. They are so obviously fake whereas you have Leoni going braless looking like a runway model (I’m not a fan but you can’t help draw comparisons).
View attachment 42336View attachment 42337
So I hate to do this in any way that comes across as non-inclusive - but brands that invite and dress influencers for fashion week do tend to go after a certain runway style - I.e. thin and flat chested. Lydia might be thin but her dumpster fire of a boob job means that clothes won’t fit the aesthetic these brands are after. They are so obviously fake whereas you have Leoni going braless looking like a runway model (I’m not a fan but you can’t help draw comparisons)

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Totally agree, that’s why I said advise, I mean it’s been so high profile a phone call to advise her on collar alarms were lumi to go beyond the perimeter of her garden or to get a fence so she doesn’t become a nuisance to her neighbors who may not appreciate the cats being allowed wander around their land. Especially when they ( Lidl and Aldi ) were posting the hurt hedgehog and other wild creatures they were attacking. Some people would take offense to this and unfortunately for the cats ( who know no better ) may take matters into their own hands. There are people who dislike cats for their predatory nature. So she should take this into consideration.
Yep. Totally agree.

I love animals, but I'm not dim enough to believe that other people don't.

My friends neighbor, for example, got tired of asking their other neighbor to stop letting his dog rummage & tit around on his land. The guy ignored his requests and so the neighbor got fed up and put out rat poison. The dog wandered on his land again and limped out (later died).

Point of the story, don't be naive to presume people share the same sensibilities as you do and look out for your pets accordingly. Not everyone was raised with animals and they may not place the same value on them as you do.

Did Lynx meet the business end of that farmer's gun? More than likely.

Lydia is near a lot of farmland (from what I gather) and she wasn't smart about it. Pure and simple. 🤷‍♀️

I would never let my animals roam off my property. Much less without a small GPS tracker on a collar.

Could that shotgun she heard the night of Lynx's disappearance be the reason why Lynx is MIA? Perhaps. If said farmer mistook Lynx for a fox or wild animal, then Lynx met the business end of his rifle. And that's all she wrote.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Gross :sick: Who would want to see this? Who are you trying to show it to when you can’t even pronounce the brand/names correctly! How are you chosen to represent them as an ambassador? Did you desperately “BEG” them to choose you? We don’t want to get sore eye 🙈 please 🙏🏻
5B77674B-4D4E-4952-B2B9-9F82DD5768AC.png
6626A5FA-4A2E-401B-A8BA-7B86FA54A03B.png
A617A39C-A2F4-4AED-BD0A-E2842BAC6D09.png

Look at those “wrinkle” her freebie products didn’t work well on her or maybe she forgot to edit/photoshop her video before she publish it
😆🙊
E8D52882-EFAA-462A-AF78-F80C2B8EB631.png
CBF48E73-0CE2-4E6F-B6EA-CEFB4D773B70.png

So I hate to do this in any way that comes across as non-inclusive - but brands that invite and dress influencers for fashion week do tend to go after a certain runway style
Fashion Weeks are essentially high-profile trade shows and Lydia isn't up to the task (Case in point: Her latest Laura Mercier Intimissimi vlog)

Speaking of runway style, Tamara is killing it. She is totally about her business and smart re: how to show up at these kinds of events. Fashion Weeks are essentially high-profile trade shows. No brand wants a dim influenza showing up and not doing their job. Lydia can't be bothered to do her job well on small things, so why task her with more. 🤷‍♀️

Lydia was recently at a Laura Mercier event and released content that full-on looked like an Intimissimi ad. A strategic and smart influenza would have shot a LM-focused vlog and filmed a separate Intimissimi vlog with some type of creative theme.

If I was LM, I wouldn't invite her to another event – ever!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I agree! Pulling out Ye olde content, trying on wedding outfits and watching your wedding video alone comes across as bizarre and desperate. I had some moments yesterday where I actually felt sorry for her.

However what Lydia is going through is the consequences of her choices. I agree this is more about jealousy and feeling irrelevant. She is constantly looking for praise and affirmation even when it’s not deserved. She expects work even when she hasn’t created any incentive for brands to work with her.

I’d like to think this would be a wake up call for her but past experience shows she’s not capable of growth or reflection. In part I blame her enablers, like Carrie who makes awards for her. It sounds like her father and stepmother feed her ego as well.

Who in their right mind would praise and encourage Lydia’s writing? By all means encourage her to read and better her craft but no, she’s perfectly good without correcting herself. That there is exactly why she cannot progress, she never sees anything to correct.

What’s sad about Lydia is that she is a wasted opportunity. I’ve seen so many people give her amazing advice, it’s not all just negative comments. Unfortunately she just CHOOSES to be every single thing that is wrong with this industry.
Very true! I always try to see the good in people but it’s bloody difficult in this case. Hard to believe someone can be this deluded I guess!

The thing you said about wasting her opportunity is spot on. You have so many people trying to use their platform for good and working their arses off sometimes alongside full time jobs while they build a following, disclosing ads properly and actually following through on what they promise brands in order to receive the products for free.

...instead of doing a badly written blog post a year later 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Gross :sick: Who would want to see this? Who are you trying to show it to when you can’t even pronounce the brand/names correctly! How are you chosen to represent them as an ambassador? Did you desperately “BEG” them to choose you? We don’t want to get sore eye 🙈 please 🙏🏻View attachment 42354View attachment 42355View attachment 42356

Look at those “wrinkle” her freebie products didn’t work well on her or maybe she forgot to edit/photoshop her video before she publish it
😆🙊
View attachment 42357View attachment 42358
Just look at the state of it..what does she see that we don't see when she looks at herself longingly in the mirror?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But let's be honest... Lydia's wearing a padded headband because her wannabe bestie Leonie wears them like a second skin.

View attachment 42283 View attachment 42284

Too bad Lydia simply looks like she's wearing bedazzled safety headgear.

View attachment 42285
Screenshot_20190919-122026.png

View attachment 42336View attachment 42337
Is your new Twitter account set up? Dare you to tweet at her, what Fashion Week events are you attending Lydia?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is your new Twitter account set up? Dare you to tweet at her, what Fashion Week events are you attending Lydia?
Such an instigator! Bahahahaha! I'm waiting for her to say something flippant about it first. Lydia digs her own holes, I just like to fill in the dirt. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.