Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am literally dying at how much Lidl is trying to replicate Josies life Was she not stood in the garden two weeks back filming her husband cooking meat on the bbq, talk about tragic. Everything Josie does Lidl has to do

Attachments

Reactions: 36
I’m still giggling at the ‘atrium.’

We should do a bingo master list of Lidl’s dumb words for her house. I’ve got:

Atrium,
The grounds,
The woodlands,
Mudroom,
Porch
Larder
Powder room
Panelling (cos we know it's fake and not real)

I am literally dying at how much Lidl is trying to replicate Josies life Was she not stood in the garden two weeks back filming her husband cooking meat on the bbq, talk about tragic. Everything Josie does Lidl has to do
Also, if you post on Insta about someone cooking on say the barbecue, you don't tag every item of clothing unless you're being paid or gifted to do so. That pinny is an ad.

Reactions: 34
It must be killing her that Josie has got some kind of deal with Soho home/house, and is getting all their furnishings for free, just to promote them on her youtube!

Reactions: 23
Soooo agree re the greenhouse. She doesn’t know how to garden yet!
Gardening is an amazing hobby and might bring her some peace but it takes time, it’s mucky, and there is a lot to learn.
She could start with one raised bed and buy plugs of different veg she would like to grow for the first year and see how she gets on. I bet she would be surprised how much hard work it is!!
Good idea re the life coach, maybe she’ll try and get one of those for free too!

Reactions: 16
I wonder what kind of storm it is, one that will produce masses of air!!

Reactions: 9
She may get over her fear of spiders if she wants a green house . Idiot

Reactions: 10
I think Northamptonshire is lovely with some lovely villages! I agree and find it so weird she says their from bucks when they’re not. It’s really ‘affected’. Something hyacinth bucket would do!

Reactions: 22
Someone on this thread already posted it but it was so amazing I had to post again! Guess which is ludicrous Lydia????
To be fair, it’s not difficult to accidentally overfill your face, especially cheeks and lips, if you are new to fillers and/or have a bad doctor. I’ve done it myself and learned the hard way.

Reactions: 12
I was actually thinking the same- it could be so beneficial for her and her moods and so many things, but then I also realized: it is not her who will benefit but potentially Ali since he is the one doing all the job
She will just practice her bitching.

Reactions: 14
If you want to even try and uphold this lady of the manor facade Lidl I would suggest you at least learn how to hold a wine glass correctly, i.e by the stem; but to be fair I suppose they never taught you that in Ibiza
Who goes and sits on their own in a field with a glass of wine? Weird.

Reactions: 21
I agree. So weird. Who even does that. Crisps and wine are for the pub, or home, when you’ve finished your walk. Or sandwiches out if you’ve driven a long way for a walk. We normally eat them in the car before putting our wellies on. Should have thought to do this better for the gram all this time!

Reactions: 11
Sorry I keep posting these memes but she reminds me of Hyincth so much
View attachment 179418
I love the Hyacinth memes , this video is literally Lydia even down to the first class postage only (#Glogetters) and at 1m40 to her husband "in future could you look like someone who enjoys gardening but could afford a gardener if they wanted to". This has definitely been said to Ali A must watch!

Reactions: 40
I guess I don't understand the appeal of editing a photo to make your head look pointed. And let us not forget that stupid looking jacket.

In Ibiza she guzzled straight from the bottle.

Oldest ploy in the book...create a sense of urgency.
Like lying to say your product is sold out for example, and then announcing a restock?

Reactions: 18
and Carrie with the £95 Astier de Villate mugs (which are so thin they look like they will break just looking at them)

Ali is clearly looking out of his depth here

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
To be fair, it’s not difficult to accidentally overfill your face, especially cheeks and lips, if you are new to fillers and/or have a bad doctor. I’ve done it myself and learned the hard way.
She is not new to fillers though. She thinks she genuinely looks good with her face blown up

Reactions: 11
The twig Obsession continues
Let's stand in a field, in our creased linen shirt and stare intently at a sheaf of wheat.
Game changer

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.