Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about the bungalow, I remember way back when the floor plans were shown on GG. They have been absolutely swindled, £1.3 million for a 3 bed bungalow with a big window and a bit of forest in the "grounds". The house should never have been sold for more than £700-800k and I wonder why it was. Maybe because it is next to a wedding venue? They absolutely saw these two coming. Lyds claims it's over 6000sq ft+ but when you go on Google Earth and measure out the property footprint it is only 3100sq ft-ish , so she must be adding both floors together ! What do we think happened? What the hell made them think that this was a good investment? Just look on Rightmove at properties in the area, all these just a stones throw away from her bungalow.. for the same money (or less) they could have got something like this:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71623866.html £1.25m an old rectory to outdo Josie, a kitchen garden and orchard ! plenty of grounds. bit of a doer upper but Lyds likes to redecorate

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68188341.html £1.25m an absolute dream property, inclusive of kitchen garden too

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76737271.html £1.1m another dream property, with fancy conservatory/greenhouse

There are similar grand and character properties with 5+ bedrooms, ready made kitchen gardens and "grounds" even less than this at 600-800k around south Northamptonshire.

I was thinking maybe they didn't want to invest in a character property because of the renovating, too much redecorating or upgrading, running cost.. but the amount of constant decorating and remodelling of the bungalow has probably surpassed that now. Plus they could have begged for it all. So why don't they just sell up and get something decent for their money?

I think the main problem and the real reason why they ended up with the bungalow is because they didn’t agree about the style of the house. Ali wanted something modern and Lydia something with a “character” so they compromised and ended with neither.

And it’s the reason why Lydia keeps doing all those renovations that don’t make any sense coz she’d probably love all the properties you posted but I guess Ali would not agree.

And I think they were sold on that “private” driveway / road that leads to the house and I can imagine it is probably quite beautiful but for safety reasons she never shows it even tho anyone who dedicates five minutes to that can figure out her address.

Reactions: 21
I think the main problem and the real reason why they ended up with the bungalow is because they didn’t agree about the stye of the house. Ali wanted something modern and Lydia something with a “character” so they compromised and ended without any of that.

And it’s the reason why Lydia keeps doing all those renovations that don’t make any sense coz she’d probably love all the properties you posted but I guess Ali would not agree.

And I think they were sold on that “private” driveway / road that leads to the house and I can imagine it is probably quite beautiful but for safety reasons she never shows it even tho anyone who dedicates five minutes to that can figure out her address.
I dunno, she always bulldozes Ali. Even if he didn’t want a style of house, If she did, she’d have forced it through

Reactions: 16
“I want to get my tan on, for the sunny weather”
Lydia, in order to look “sunkissed” I guess you might want to see the actual sun. Believe it or not, that is where a bronzed complexion actually comes from... 😂
The process of tanning in the sun won’t ruin bringt clothes aaaaand your skin might even look evenly tanned, without any stripes 😱

Reactions: 16
“I want to get my tan on, for the sunny weather”
Lydia, in order to look “sunkissed” I guess you might want to see the actual sun. Because that is where a bronzed complexion actually comes from... 😂
The process of tanning in the sun won’t ruin bringt clothes aaaaand your skin might even look evenly tanned, without any stripes 😱
She could try a new life changing mitt called Glo to help her I may send her a message point her in the direction

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha!! That porch is crap! I was expecting a proper oak porch! We’ve just built a wooden porch on the front of ours and it’s got little bench seating either side built into it and proper reclaimed tiles to match our roof. It’s an old 18c farmhouse and was crying out for a proper porch. We built it ourselves on a tight budget but husband used to be a joiner and I honestly think it looks a million miles better than what Lydia probably paid (or begged a company to gift) thousands for.
Just like Glóby- another disappointment!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thinking about the bungalow, I remember way back when the floor plans were shown on GG. They have been absolutely swindled, £1.3 million for a 3 bed bungalow with a big window and a bit of forest in the "grounds". The house should never have been sold for more than £700-800k and I wonder why it was. Maybe because it is next to a wedding venue? They absolutely saw these two coming. Lyds claims it's over 6000sq ft+ but when you go on Google Earth and measure out the property footprint it is only 3100sq ft-ish , so she must be adding both floors together ! What do we think happened? What the hell made them think that this was a good investment? Just look on Rightmove at properties in the area, all these just a stones throw away from her bungalow.. for the same money (or less) they could have got something like this:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71623866.html £1.25m an old rectory to outdo Josie, a kitchen garden and orchard ! plenty of grounds. bit of a doer upper but Lyds likes to redecorate

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68188341.html £1.25m an absolute dream property, inclusive of kitchen garden too

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-76737271.html £1.1m another dream property, with fancy conservatory/greenhouse

There are similar grand and character properties with 5+ bedrooms, ready made kitchen gardens and "grounds" even less than this at 600-800k around south Northamptonshire.

I was thinking maybe they didn't want to invest in a character property because of the renovating, too much redecorating or upgrading, running cost.. but the amount of constant decorating and remodelling of the bungalow has probably surpassed that now. Plus they could have begged for it all. So why don't they just sell up and get something decent for their money?
Great properties full of character! Of course theirs was marketed as 5 bed!

Reactions: 12
Will she ever be at peace with this house?? With all the money she’s wasting on Changing things she could’ve bought a nicer property

Reactions: 23

the last one is my absolute dream house!

Reactions: 13
I’m totally confused! So I thought she was having a bespoke oak porch done? Wasn’t she in talks with someone to do that? I’m sure she mentioned it over lock down? Have they decided against it?
If not, why have they painted the front door? Won’t it get chipped/ messed up if they are having a new porch? Why can’t they just wait until it’s finished? I don’t get it.
Also I’m a VIP member now; just want to take this time to say thanks to all you guys for helping me achieve this tattle milestone! And thank to Lydia for giving me hours of inspiration by being a complete lazy idiot and giving me tons of reasons to post on here, thanks also to Covid for giving me the time to be furloughed and spend time on here! Thanks let me take a bow! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Congrats!!! xxx I’m a lazy arse too thanks to Covid but live and dream for my tattle promotion. VIP? You are #goals. I think I am active/well known shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Congrats!!! xxx I’m a lazy arse too thanks to Covid but live and dream for my tattle promotion. VIP? You are #goals. I think I am active/well known shite
It’s all down to Lidl! How she inspires me! She makes me a tattle boss lady! 🤣🤣🤣you will get there, just keep watching Lidl! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Josie of course 😂 Lyds has no original ideas, not even sitting in a wheat field
What is it with influencers and these shoes, everyone seems to have them and they look horrific on them all!
They could have made that porch look so nice, that pigeon colour doesn’t go with the brick, the white is to bright, the vision board she showed a few months ago it looked very natural and beautiful, of course it would end up looking like this though.

Reactions: 18
10 finger forehead on his bike.... Riveting 🙄View attachment 178938View attachment 178939
He's so torn. Does he add height with his tit Jedward hair thus highlighting his 10 finger span spam or does he comb it all forward, pop a black polo neck jumper on with a little medallion necklace poking out in a poorly thought out homage to early 90s Trevor Sorbie, hairdresser to the stars and creator of the rival to the comb-over balding men used to favour.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The lifting of the old tiles wouldn’t be so easily done, they all need drilled out & dust would be everywhere. I would love to lift my own kitchen tiles, but won’t, until I’m going to change kitchen units for this very reason
I did it in my own home, yes plenty of dust but the builders had it done in a few hours. The tiles got broken up.

Reactions: 4
If you want to even try and uphold this lady of the manor facade Lidl I would suggest you at least learn how to hold a wine glass correctly, aka by the stem; but to be fair I suppose they never taught you that in Ibiza 😌
I pity her life.
Seriously.
Every day the show must go on.
We have a wheat field like this next to our summer house. It is pretty, especially in august, when straw sheaves are everywhere. But there is definitely no pleasure in walking there - the strings (straws) are sharp and cut your legs, the ground is muddy, there are insects down there. I cannot imagine myself being all done up wearing a fancy midi dress with bare shoulders, going in there caring my fancy picknick basket with two jingling wine glasses and a bottle, to then get down on my knees and proceed with making happy faces down into the camera. My mom would call help.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I pity her life.
Seriously.
Every day the show must go on.
We have a wheat field like this next to our summer house. It is pretty, especially in august, when straw sheaves are everywhere. But there is definitely no pleasure in walking there - the strings (straws) are sharp and cut your legs, the ground is muddy, there are insects down there. I cannot imagine myself being all done up wearing a fancy midi dress with bare shoulders, going in there caring my fancy picknick basket with two jingling wine glasses and a bottle, to then get down on my knees and proceed with making happy faces down into the camera. My mom would call help.
You and I both. It honest baffles me. Think someone needs to call help on Lidl.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.