Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems my post offended her... I was blocked within minutes of my reply to lulupdouglas (they had asked if they would soon be able to comment on posts on her brand account). I don’t understand why this comment warranted being blocked. What a terrible way to run a business. Her followers are the ones giving her this platform, you’d think she’d listen to the feedback and criticism, so out of touch.
"I didn't need a tripod for this shoot"......er Ali...are you suggesting you had a stiffy by any chance? TMI 🤢🤢🤢
Don't worry, I'm sure Lidl was on her period!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
picking and eating dandruff is a condition linked to OCD

No. Picking and eating dandruff is a condition called being a grimy fecking git who should know better.
i am no doctor, but judging her by the manic compulsive behaviour towards anything, to me she comes across as someone that may have OCD or smth of a similar nature. If that is the case apparently eating dandruf, picking at the scalp or scabs is quite a common thing for those suffering with OCD.

I read that this could sometimes be a manifestation of stress or anxiety or a habitual reaction to feeling uncomfortable, a coping mechanism of sorts. She is always over critical of her body and tries to mask it with humour and she is always trying to prove that she is perfect. I mean she says she is not but the pics she takes everything about her mannerisms say otherwise.

I genuinely believe she needs to see someone, these things never go away on their own and they can slowly manifest into smth bigger!

having said all that, i still cant stand her phoney boney ass!!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s actually the biggest more vile disgusting creature I’ve ever come across who clearly has serious behavioural issues. And that husband of hers needs to get an education cause he’s thick as tit!! You guys will never fit in with the posh folk because you’re uneducated, tacky, illiterate and just outright pricks! It’s infuriating. She better make some statement regarding her responsible procurement and supply chain, given the current situation regarding modern day slavery with boohoo etc. If she doesn’t I’m going to report her to HMRC for failing to make a modern day slavery act statement from her company which is a legal requirement.
it’s only a requirement if your turnover is so much or you employ so many people.

Reactions: 5
It seems my post offended her... I was blocked within minutes of my reply to lulupdouglas (they had asked if they would soon be able to comment on posts on her brand account). I don’t understand why this comment warranted being blocked. What a terrible way to run a business. Her followers are the ones giving her this platform, you’d think she’d listen to the feedback and criticism, so out of touch.
she must recognise you from Tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. It’s not like he flew across the world from Asia or somewhere with a totally different culture. Except for an accent and euros there isn’t a great deal of difference between Dublin and London. Very short flight too so don’t understand his joy to be “back” somewhere almost the same as the place he visited 🙄
This is what I meant. Didn't want to cause a debate 😬 just taking the piss out of Ali 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting...so using that same analogy I can’t help but wonder how I might Glo when I’m feeling partially afraid or randomly inept in comparison to actually happy. I mean if the glow is better when I am randomly inept do I have to aspire to random ineptness permanently in the interest of my Glo...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was a reasonable comment. You did nothing wrong. She is just a fangy thug in a linen dress with an audience that is now constantly proving to her that she is in over her head. But she is way too ignorant or arrogant to self-assess anything and re-direct her approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Glóby restock cheater, keyboard warrior comment deleter
This definitely please please can we have this title next ;)

Just realised how I am now going to be able to continue to witch and moan about her as the kitchen garden and green house saga continues. I don't think I would have been able to continue watching her if it had just been clothing and stuff on her face. Greenhouse is good news for me.

She's using some creepy filter on that video
Her face looks soo long and just weird. It's a face that could haunt houses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what I meant. Didn't want to cause a debate 😬 just taking the piss out of Ali 😂😂
To be clear, as I like to be clear, because clearness is being clear 😁 Northern Ireland is part of the UK, the rest isn't 🇮🇪🍀🇬🇧
Was that clear? Because as you know, I like to be clear 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Amazing how fast this restock happened! They were made in China and shipped halfway around the world during a global pandemic with travel restrictions so quickly!! REMARKABLE!!

Almost like she had beaucoup inventory on hand from the last round that didn’t sell 😂🤣😂
That is because she is a hot piece of boss lady that gets tit done. Not on both accounts.

Reactions: 5
Will the greenhouse ever show now the plot’s been lost with Glo?...Raw potato anyone?

(New thread?)

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much capital Lydia has invested in her 'Kit'? And what exactly went down with Elementary Brands? I think it was apparent just by looking at their Instagram page that they were shady. Was she soooooo blinded by having her own brand that she believed what they said? Finally, how is it that everyone and their brother knows about Alibaba but her? Not looking very boss lady like if she missed all those signs.

One potato...two potato...three potato Glo...have you seen me mitt and when’s the greenhouse gonna’ show?

(new thread?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
One potato...two potato...three potato Glo...have you seen me mitt and when’s the greenhouse gonna’ show?

(new thread?)
As a tweek - but I think it would be too long - but I like your thinking ;)
One potato...two potato...three potato Glo... just restocked the Globy mits and where's the greenhouse go?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a tweek - but I think it would be too long - but I like your thinking ;)
One potato...two potato...three potato Glo... just restocked the Globy mits and where's the greenhouse go?
It spoils the scansion a bit when it’s longer doesn’t it? I’ll have another think 🤔

It spoils the scansion a bit when it’s longer doesn’t it? I’ll have another think 🤔
What about; One potato...two potato...three potato Glo...just restocked the mitts so when’s the greenhouse gonna’ show?

Any better?🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And finally🙈.

Lydia Millen #29

One potato...two potato...three potato...GLOW...restocked the bag and mitts...now when’s the greenhouse gonna’ show?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.