Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll ever tag Griffin Glasshouses again now she's seen on here that they won't be sending her one. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but does lidl switch to gardening have anything to do with the fact that beauty/fashion brands seem to have mostly dropped her like a hot potato?
Must love all these potato references lately 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
duck. It may have been my morning sickness but this comment made me want to throw my bleeping guts up. What 30yr man in the public eye would write this online?! A man and woman who think of themselves as well to do too! duck me, I wish I hadn’t seen it. Sorry for the cursing 🤢🤢🤢
E620C30E-9B36-4743-8A14-91186B9D6FCF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 45
My final comment is on the huge kitchen garden she now wants to have. Still seems bizzare and I don’t think she realises how much work is involved!! I think she should take a bit of time to learn to garden first before making
Ur
Factually used 3 times in one sentence
There instead of their
Family's instead of families

duck sake Ali. Dumb as they come 😂

Remember when he flew back from Ireland and said "nice to be back in the UK" 😂
Ireland is not part of the UK I’m afraid!

Reactions: 8
duck. It may have been my morning sickness but this comment made me want to throw my bleeping guts up. What 30yr man in the public eye would write this online?! A man and woman who think of themselves as well to do too! duck me, I wish I hadn’t seen it. Sorry for the cursing 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 176226
Aww such class

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Dublin

Dublin, which is not part of the UK
No. Dublin is most definitely not part of the UK. That’s why I was confused and it was pointed out to me that he travelled to Northern Ireland not Ireland. Just for the record, Ireland has not been part of the UK since 1922.

Reactions: 10
It seems my post offended her... I was blocked within minutes of my reply to lulupdouglas (they had asked if they would soon be able to comment on posts on her brand account). I don’t understand why this comment warranted being blocked. What a terrible way to run a business. Her followers are the ones giving her this platform, you’d think she’d listen to the feedback and criticism, so out of touch.
I can see why she blocked you as it was obviously a little dig. It’s her business she doesn’t *have* to listen to feedback. We don’t own shares in it. We can have an opinion and tattle about it on here to our hearts content. But if you make comments on her channels, of course she’s going to block you. She can block whoever she likes!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 176226
Showing their true chavvy selves, all the pretence that they are posh is totally fake. Just a Geezer and his missus, no morals, no manners, no point, they are just using up valuable oxygen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The eye brow raising, side to side eye *arent I cute when I’m thinking* poss is the most affected and annoying thing I’ve seen in a very long time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Showing their true chavvy selves, all the pretence that they are posh is totally fake. Just a Geezer and his missus, no morals, no manners, no point, they are just using up valuable oxygen.
Euw the tripod comment!!! Made me wanna vom.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know 100%, but would make an educated assumption that it would have a negative effect, but not as much as clicking out of a video and YT altogether. YT isn't even bothered about dislikes on a video; to them it means people are watching and interacting. So even though disliking her videos makes no difference to her algorithms, it certainly dents her pride and can affect her sponsorships with brands.

YT wants to recommend more similar videos to keep you engaged and on their platform for as long as possible, so monitors the content and demographic of channels you watch and tries to match it up so that you keep watching more, sub to more people etc. A few people clicking 'not interested' won't make a difference at all, but if all of a sudden, everyone was doing that, or a large proportion, it certainly would. That channel eventually wouldn't appear in the recommended any more and it would affect algorithms and as a result, that channel wouldn't get the reach and views it could pull previously.

The only reason I started watching Lidl in the first place was because her 'car tour' in her old white Evoque, was recommended about 5 years ago. She looked really pretty and sweet and I love cars, so watched and was a fan for about 3/4 years, until someone stuck a stick up her arse and she became insufferable!!
Yup, that was the first video I saw of hers too. 🙈

Reactions: 5
If you ever wanted clarification that Ali is as thick as pig tit, watch his new vlog. He is so dumb, no wonder he cannot help Lydia or give her advice, just feeds her narcissistic personality, it's because he is a moron. The only redeeming thing is that he calls the 'light well' the basement, he says it how it is. Must be hard being married to her, but she can manipulate him because he's one balsam short of a balsamic vinegar.
I dont know why some people like Ali. To me he is still the guy that got Lydia a cartier pen because he thought the pens she used with her nice diary were horrible :rolleyes: The 2016 Ali found ridiculous that day Lydia got him a White Company robe or sweater, he thought was ridiculous how exensive that item was compared to his 'normal' clothes.

Ali and Lydia are made for each other. Only money matter for these two :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m as obsessed with the Lols on this thread as Lydia is with her new kitchen garden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Amazing how fast this restock happened! They were made in China and shipped halfway around the world during a global pandemic with travel restrictions so quickly!! REMARKABLE!!

Almost like she had beaucoup inventory on hand from the last round that didn’t sell 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I dont know why some people like Ali. To me he is still the guy that got Lydia a cartier pen because he thought the pens she used with her nice diary were horrible :rolleyes: The 2016 Ali found ridiculous that day Lydia got him a White Company robe or sweater, he thought was ridiculous how exensive that item was compared to his 'normal' clothes.

Ali and Lydia are made for each other. Only money matter for these two :rolleyes:
Cartier pen and can't spell 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 176226
Good Lord. He’s trying a bit too hard to sound like he’s interested in her. It’s ok dude. She’s your Beard, we know it, she knows it... own it!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.