Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know I was just giving an example.(y)
I think you’re right. I was considering this and the best thing that company could have done was sent an influencer with good morals a “gift certificate” for a food bank of their choosing and then the company should have donated the food there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
9am is a random time to do a restock, maybe she’s hoping half of us will still be in bed or running 10k down our driveway so we will miss the restock / reshambles / rescam

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It must be old stock they didn’t sell just sitting in a warehouse because there’s not been enough time to import more. Especially in a pandemic with international freight experiencing delays etc.

Reactions: 22
It must be old stock they didn’t sell just sitting in a warehouse because there’s not been enough time to import more. Especially in a pandemic with international freight experiencing delays etc.
Oh yeah, it’s definitely not new stock but as she’s acting like it is, I wouldn’t opt for 9am when many people will miss it (unless I wanted people to miss it...and forget about it 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I commented on their Instagram “why are you deleting comments from concerned customers” ... and they deleted the comment lol
Surely you must have seen that coming 🤣...comments? what comments:m

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She definetely has some mental issue. As she is not normal.

She said she wants to go eco friendly and start preaching that...fast forward she is launching her brand selling cheap plastic stuff.

Lyds morals are out of the window when money comes to play.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What a miracle she was able to sort out such a fast restock during a global pandemic where even major brands are having a lot of trouble producing and expediting new inventory. Lydia really knows how to run a consumer goods business!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What a miracle she was able to sort out such a fast restock during a global pandemic where even major brands are having a lot of trouble producing and expediting new inventory. Lydia really knows how to run a consumer goods business!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she managed to do better than Zara (Inditex), the most profitable retail chain in the world. It takes them two weeks to pass product through their supply chain. It took Lydia 10 days, weekend included. But she has a degree in Retail Marketing after all. 👩‍🎓🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Good Lord, don’t Lord and Lady Cotswold of The Old Rectum hâve the same salt and pepper grinders? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Did he ever attend school? 🙄
They do indeed, and like a lot of things in the old people bungalow, they had them first in fact!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The re-stock is coming in 14 hours and whatever minutes... she's doing a countdown!
And I guess number will be around 1680? (or around last number fellow tattlers checked last).
Can she even explain how she manage to do a re-stock?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah, she managed to do better than Zara (Inditex), the most profitable retail chain in the world. It takes them two weeks to pass product through their supply chain. It took Lydia 10 days, weekend included. But she has a degree in Retail Marketing after all. 👩‍🎓🤦‍♀️
Very impressive indeed. Maybe she should do a vlog on how she managed this minor miracle. Zara, Boots, Asos can’t keep up with restocks but Lidl is back in the ring with her workhorse product. Commendable. Most especially, during sprooooootling management and an ongoing begging campaign for greenhouses and landscape design. All thst on top of IG photo of Lumi’s catfood - sorry dish created with farmer’s market hamper veg. No wonder she has taken to the bed with sprigs lavender to soothe her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
20200707_231337.jpg

Oooh I wonder what kind of singer that is? 😉
Bless him he should just continue to stand on his tippy potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I absolutely love Sophie. Shows where begging gets you, Lydia surpassed Sophie yet Sophie is happen in her small platform with a loving marriage
I love Sophie she buys her own stuff and is really informative on her blogs 😀

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.