Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight tangent, but is the fugly bungalow now her forever home? When they first moved in she said it was. Then last year she said it definitely wasn’t. Now all of a sudden it is. Any ideas as to why she flip flops?
Because she has the brain capacity and commitment level of a mayfly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A new post on the Glo account

"the ultimate dream for an independent pamper"

WTAF??

"innovative back application tool" they're having a bleeping laugh!

What is with the ridiculous choice of wording, perhaps she could use a thesaurus maybe? Innovative and Independent all the time. And why is she even bothering to post if it's all sold out!

How do you 'ignite that inner glo' with an exfoliating mitt, i really would love to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it amazing when Lydia is FORCED to pay for something she has very high expectations. If those expectations are not met she immediately takes to social media, tagging the business in order to get a response. My conspiracy theory is she does that deliberately in order to get a refund, full or partial.
Funny then, that when people did the exact same thing to her with Globy, she just silenced them all. Karma

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What is with the ridiculous choice of wording, perhaps she could use a thesaurus maybe? Innovative and Independent all the time. And why is she even bothering to post if it's all sold out!

How do you 'ignite that inner glo' with an exfoliating mitt, i really would love to know!
When she first introduced the brand why did she go on about “glowing”...? You can “gló” with a mit. That’s why everyone was expecting a product !

Reactions: 8
People aren't that stupid, you can see she's getting less and less likes for each stupid post she puts on the glo account. Why not upload the video of her using the products instead of stupid 'nude' text pictures and photos of the box. She really is a marketing moron.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She is most probably bipolar....she has no stability to her personality. Everything is either so bloody fantastical and she's on cloud nine, or she's on an out-of-proportion downer like when it rained a bit the day she'd planned a barbecue for her dad!! No middle ground. Can't stand it when she stops mid-sentence, gasps so loudly, just because she's noticed the roses 🙄. No tit Sherlock, that's what tends to happen when you plant things in a garden!!! Such an attention seeker. And how does someone go from a couple of raised beds and a simple drawing in the morning to a full blown bleeping ornamental garden with Victorian glass house by the evening????? Most people start with a budget and work around that. But no not Lydia, she starts with the most expensive option that she can't afford and then begs to get it within her measely budget. Ffs, who does that????
A few phrases spring to mind....live within your means and champagne lifestyle on a beer budget. She faked it til she made it and now she's plain out of her depth!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know these companies gift things to influencers to help their business but lets say they gifted a box of veg to a family in need and that family posted it on IG/ FB I would be more likely to then go and buy a box from the company then if I see they've gifted it to wealthy influencers who can afford to buy their own!
If she wanted she could have say :”Hej guys, thank you so much , but I would love that you regift someone in my name.” She could have make an exposure And promote them if they wanted to reach wider audience. So easy! But no she is selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Talking about Ken the painter....lovely guy, great tradesman and obviously doing all this work for the money.
Just can’t stop thinking about how ignorant she was about the Xmas present he gave her....remember she just tossed it on the floor.😤
OMG did she???? That’s awful Ken came across as a lovely man.

Reactions: 14
Slight tangent, but is the fugly bungalow now her forever home? When they first moved in she said it was. Then last year she said it definitely wasn’t. Now all of a sudden it is. Any ideas as to why she flip flops?
Erm...that might have something to do with her latest footwear...perhaps?😜

We'll soon know if she is reading here if she mentions it!

I love you ❤❤❤
Amen!

View attachment 174668
So now she was ill? I thought she was just ‘having a tough time’. Which one is it??!!
Yep - I judge all my flowers by the string they are wrapped in...have done for years. String is such an important part of flower gifting. Well...gifting in general really. I mean if you buy me a a car and there’s no string around it don’t expect a thank you, that’s all I can say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Maybe if you exfoliate fast enough you catch fire?

If only she cooked it ... .
Carrie just there right now sitting with the cat.. so I'm sure it's her cooked it's all ..
We know Lydl can't cook ! To serve raw potatoes that's the best she can do
This image is proof she is reading here, Hi Lyds, buy yourself a conscience, or maybe beg for one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Carrie just there right now sitting with the cat.. so I'm sure it's her cooked it's all ..
if that pot had been on the hob or in the oven she wouldn’t be able to open the lid with her bare hand.

she probably opened a tin of stew and put it in the pot for a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
it still looks disgusting, over cooked and just a mash.

Reactions: 23
Lydiots kitchen talents start and end at grating cheddar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just my opinion, but don’t see either Lydia or Josie as home cooks in the majority of cases. They utilise their £1k plus Thermomix which I don’t see as genuinely cooking as it does everything step by step for them - just need to throw in the ingredients when prompted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The re-stock is coming in 14 hours and whatever minutes... she's doing a countdown!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.