Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's better off getting a stall at Milton Keynes market to flog them. She can tie a sprig of bleeping lavender to the box!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
another poster on this thread suggested that someone else had taken over the running of the Glo account and I agree. i Wonder if she’s paying for a consultant to run the social media to try turn this embarrassment around (not possible)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes... so agree. I love gardening. It's so rewarding and good for the soul. BUT... it's a TON of work. I don't have a "gardener" and I bust my rear trying to keep up with it all AND I get dirty doing it. Weeding, mowing, fertilizing, watering and moving things around because I put them in the wrong place the first time... LOL = work and research! I dream of having a greenhouse. I start my plants inside my house under grow lights. I can't imagine her caring for a garden of that size.

Also... Lydia & Ali, Fruit trees, even dwarf ones, typically need full or a lot of sun. Some sort of shade to part shade loving palm or fern or the like would be more suitable for the courtyard light well. Likewise, positioning of raised beds and greenhouses should be dictated by where they receive the most sun for the best yield and healthiest plants. You're welcome. ;)
The trouble is, she’s not interested in really growing stuff successfully. She just wants something that looks good on The Gram and to be the same or better than Josie or Frow or whoever she’s currently jealous of. If Frow or Josie started horse riding, you can bet your bottom dollar Lidl would be begging for ALL of the stuff, including the horse! She’s not interested in the pursuit itself she‘s just frightened to be left behind. She needs to be seen to be doing posh country living stuff. Not for the doing of it for the being SEEN. #narc 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The trouble is, she’s not interested in really growing stuff successfully. She just wants something that looks good on The Gram and to be the same or better than Josie or Frow or whoever she’s currently jealous of. If Frow or Josie started horse riding, you can bet your bottom dollar Lidl would be begging for ALL of the stuff, including the horse! She’s not interested in the pursuit itself she‘s just frightened to be left behind. She needs to be seen to be doing posh country living stuff. Not for the doing of it for the being SEEN. #narc 🙊
Hadn't thought of it like that... you could be right. How sad. :(

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Just my opinion, but don’t see either Lydia or Josie as home cooks in the majority of cases. They utilise their £1k plus Thermomix which I don’t see as genuinely cooking as it does everything step by step for them - just need to throw in the ingredients when prompted.
At least it was gifted well! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know these companies gift things to influencers to help their business but lets say they gifted a box of veg to a family in need and that family posted it on IG/ FB I would be more likely to then go and buy a box from the company then if I see they've gifted it to wealthy influencers who can afford to buy their own!
They gift to influenzas because that’s the way to get into the eye of a larger audience (influenza’s following). A random family does not provide that exposure. But it is in influenza’s power to help company do the right thing. All they have to do is to gift influenza two sets of products and ask to donate one of them to those in need.

Reactions: 9
Thats a great response, I wrote to the folk that gave her the veggies but they never wrote back. :-(
I commented on their Instagram “why are you deleting comments from concerned customers” ... and they deleted the comment lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Like I just saw on IG globy restocking soon. What a joke. Who is she restocking for? That must be the unsold load from the first trial she pulled back to make it look like she sold out there is no way she is in such a demand!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Its amazing. I've been following her for over 5 years and always admired her and was a big fan..... always watched her videos and really enjoyed her content. Since the Glo gate I cant stand her. Her content and the way she acts. All about freaking sprouts and green houses. I can see so clearly now that woman has nothing going on in her life and just keeps adding free stuff to her house and wardrobe. I genuinely cant stand her now. Glo gate opened my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
another poster on this thread suggested that someone else had taken over the running of the Glo account and I agree. i Wonder if she’s paying for a consultant to run the social media to try turn this embarrassment around (not possible)
Must be alright. There was few new bits and pieces added on the account.

Reactions: 4
What an ass. He really is uneducated. I have been purposely reading what he writes and I have yet to find a post that did not have multiple grammar mistakes. He has a problem with run on sentences, the proper use of apostrophes and commas, and of course spelling. Did he drop out of school early? I doubt that people with class and a proper education would use 'ur' for 'you are'. What is he? A 12 year old girl texting her best friend? UR pretty. No, ur like really pretty. Totally.

Lydia and Ali's cycles have synced and he was feeling rather fragile (just like Lydia) that day and had just discovered a new menstrual pimple on his HUGE forehead. If there ever was a day to wear his hair brushed forward that was the day. Unfortunately he had applied 3 layers of hair products in an attempt to look taller than Lydia. This made his hair stiffer than that chick's hair in There's Something About Mary.
Only stiff thing in that house, let’s face it......

Carrie's in the office, her wrist doesn't look right 🤔View attachment 175191

I have slim wrists but my bone doesn't stick out like that 👀
Photoshop

I’m sorry but this looks tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate to say this but she reminds me of me when she finds her newest and latest obsession. But I have ADHD and I get like that due to hyperfocus. I have also learned to control my impulses (for the most part).

She has zero impulse control.

She’s also Violet Elizabeth Bott in Just William. Spoilt, entitled and has a lisp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.