Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he looks constipated here, god knows what he must have been trying to flex when he took this pic 😂😂😂😂

Wtf is Opra Ahahhahahahah

i think Aldi needs his own thread!
He has his own thread in the 'blogger' section.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is the 'restock' just the old stock but maybe on new packaging with the correct company name and the independent tanner label picked out?

Reactions: 12
And or the supplier got onto her and asked her to show she was using the veg. I wrote to them and I know someone else did too. They could easily have said we hope that you are promoting the veg we sent or we wont send any more, or similar. I doubt she would go to that much effort just to prove us wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They gift to influenzas because that’s the way to get into the eye of a larger audience (influenza’s following). A random family does not provide that exposure. But it is in influenza’s power to help company do the right thing. All they have to do is to gift influenza two sets of products and ask to donate one of them to those in need.
Actually, if they were so keen on giving a great small business some exposure they could BUY it and recommend to their audience.

Reactions: 22
Patiently awaiting the new influx of readers who get blocked from asking question about Globshite ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So what do you think? Is she going to reduce the price of her tat and piss off her previous customers. Nothing good is going to come from this. Her brand is in the bin. No good dumpster diving Lidl to try a retrieve the scraps. There is nothing to salvage, especially if she does not open up the comments again and start addressing her customers questions.

I also see they have changed some of the website. It no longer says that the items can show signs of wear from manufacturing.

I would be very surprised if that veg company send them anymore. They are not going to want to get caught up in the drama.

On the Glo instagram highlights there is one that says reviews...lol. Who is she kidding. They are all from wannabe bloggers. None from real consumers. Oh thats right because they are on Trustpilot. Fail!

Last edited:
She also tagged Intimissi after someone said she hadn't mentioned them in a while.

Maybe she'll use her illness BS as to why she didn't respond to Glo questions and comments but who would buy that excuse when she has a team?!

Have the beauty/fashions brands dropped her or stopped working with her? Is that why she's promoting toothpaste and free veg?

Reactions: 23
Just one of the Trust Pilot reviews, she is totally just one big con merchant,
Screenshot_20200708_021354.jpg
and not with just with the Glo crap.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I think Shopify starts from 1001 ( I could be wrong) so if the sale code thing was 1600 for example its actually number 599. With that many 'followers' on the gram alone that is beyond pitiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate to say this but she reminds me of me when she finds her newest and latest obsession. But I have ADHD and I get like that due to hyperfocus. I have also learned to control my impulses (for the most part).

She has zero impulse control.
Omg I also have ADHD and I definitely have a pattern of hyperfixating on one thing, researching and buying everything associated with it, then immediately abandoning it. The difference between us and Lydia is that we acknowledge these patterns and behaviours and seek treatment for them so that we can better ourselves. We recognise when something is unhelpful or unhealthy and we try to change that.

Meanwhile, Lydia has built this pattern into her content calendar and it literally fuels her channel. I know a lot of Tattlers have done fascinating analyses of her psyche and I genuinely think that she would benefit from getting some professional help. Even if she doesn’t get a diagnosis, she clearly has a lot of issues from her childhood that she could work through. But I guess that doesn’t sell ginger jars or white dresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve seen posts about Lidl eating her own dandruff and have searched.. can someone direct me please? Not sure why I want to see but 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts on the restock (not showing restocked on the site for me yet) is she will do a restock aka list all the same old plastic crap again BUT this time she will say she has negotiated with someone and is including some fake tan in all the bags or she has renegotiated on this new supply and got a slightly lower price (that would take it out of the luxury league though). Will blame all the badness on the person she has just sacked and/or replaced.
She has to do something different or she is going to go through the same and worse as the first launch.
She has to either give buyers more for the 50 pound or give them the same but reduce the price.

Reactions: 13
Good Lord, don’t Lord and Lady Cotswold of The Old Rectum hâve the same salt and pepper grinders? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Did he ever attend school? 🙄
He talks like he didn't attend or at the very least pay attention. In his stories today he was going on about the orange trees and repotting them. He said composites instead of compost!!! He tries to be such an authority on gardening. He buried the irises last week but someone messaged him and gave the nitwit a heads up on proper depth for planting irises. I know many of you don't like Charlie but he actually knows gardening and what he doesn't know he researches. Ali is a poser when it comes to a lot of things. I will say one thing about Ali.....he knows how to photograph dead fronds better than anybody. I am sure when the bottom drops out of the influencer game he will be able to get a job photographing dead plants.

View attachment 175404

Oooh I wonder what kind of singer that is? 😉
Bless him he should just continue to stand on his tippy potatoes.
FOREHEAD ALERT!!!!! How f$%king cold is it in Ali land? Here in Michigan, you don't wear a coat like that unless there is snow on the ground. There had better be over 4 inches of snow on the ground and a driving wind out of the north OR you might just wear that coat and shorts to spite Old Man Winter. He is such a wimp. Both of them are always all bundled up.

My goodness, Oprah Winfrey is in the garden - maybe she’s singing for her raw roast potato supper!
"You get a free greenhouse and you get a free greenhouse. You all get a free greenhouse!!!!!"

Actually, if they were so keen on giving a great small business some exposure they could BUY it and recommend to their audience.
Lydia said if she pays for something she doesn't advertise for them. Petty AF.

My thoughts on the restock (not showing restocked on the site for me yet) is she will do a restock aka list all the same old plastic crap again BUT this time she will say she has negotiated with someone and is including some fake tan in all the bags or she has renegotiated on this new supply and got a slightly lower price (that would take it out of the luxury league though). Will blame all the badness on the person she has just sacked and/or replaced.
She has to do something different or she is going to go through the same and worse as the first launch.
She has to either give buyers more for the 50 pound or give them the same but reduce the price.
Do you think that she sacked the team member who gave her a launch gift??? Also....if this member was the person who did the text on the website it still doesn't let Lydia off the hook. It was Lydia's responsibility to go over everything before the launch. The website looks a little bit better but the text needs visual adjustment and rewording. Why have NO. 1???? That is all I see when I look at the item. Half of the descriptions make absolutely no sense at all. I look for Lydia to set a lower number available this time around. This will create a sense of urgency to buy NOW!!! She can always lie (she does that so well) and say it was all she could currently get due to COVID restrictions and it may be some time before she is able to fully restock. It's still a tit product and not much she can do about that. That ship has sailed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I’ve seen posts about Lidl eating her own dandruff and have searched.. can someone direct me please? Not sure why I want to see but 🤢
Hopefully you have a stomach made of steel! The scene appears in one of Ali's videos from early Feb 2019: "Our new bedroom is finished & overnight stay in London", from about 10.30 to 11.30 mins. Be warned: not for the faint-hearted! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to admit I looove that fire escape space now, itsn't it fabulous what you can get for free these days if you beg hard enough. I notice on Alis insta today the pieces of wood layer out behind him on the ground, looks like they are measuring up for the veggie beds. Speechless.
What's he using a filter for, or whatever, he looks weird, soo pale and spooky. And the jacket, that would probably be because it was gifted he has to give it an airing. They really are just living breathing adverts. In the future, what did Nanny and Poppy contribute to the world, they were walking adverts kiddies, like the home shopping channel only more boring and more predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to admit I looove that fire escape space now, itsn't it fabulous what you can get for free these days if you beg hard enough. I notice on Alis insta today the pieces of wood layer out behind him on the ground, looks like they are measuring up for the veggie beds. Speechless.
What's he using a filter for, or whatever, he looks weird, soo pale and spooky. And the jacket, that would probably be because it was gifted he has to give it an airing. They really are just living breathing adverts. In the future, what did Nanny and Poppy contribute to the world, they were walking adverts kiddies, like the home shopping channel only more boring and more predictable.
The refurbed terrace is indeed very smart. Great improvement.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.