Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t stand the thought of her being gifted a greenhouse because she is never satisfied with all she has and always NEEDS more, more and more. So I messaged this company on Instagram. Thank goodness there are still some companies who put their paying customers before greedy, spoilt, over-indulged beggars.
Also note that their reply arrived at 11:11. The angels are helping in the quest to stop influenza beggars...!! 🙊View attachment 174706View attachment 174707
I hope she doesn't contact them kicking off that someone has dared to say they have no idea who she is and try to get them into trouble, I would put nothing past her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
what a total head! You're right, why can't they support businesses by purchasing the items themselves? It gives the company business and they've not made a loss on free products. The bleeping ego on this pair!

I have a small platform and love to support small businesses and I always pay and promote them. The sense of entitlement is off the scale.

Reactions: 30
Roasted raw potatoes

I can't.....they look like they've been slightly boiled there's no colour to them at all!! Roasted my a**. Friggin nora I'm laughing so much I have tears :ROFLMAO:The comments regarding the potatoes are hilarious, you guys are just too funny! Well, that's entertainment right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My goodness, Lidl will be fuming about that message from Griffin Glass houses! But good on them. don’t give your product for free, it devalues it when some grubby cheap influencerhas it. Those greenhouses are gorgeous but they are for a serious gardener who would spend money for a quality greenhouse for their plants and has a genuine life long passion for gardening. Not some fake rich, idiot on instagram looking for more likes via a gardening obsession that shes had for five minutes. Lidl would not use the thing long term, it would be left to rot.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
New to this. So her launch and product didn't go well. People seen her for what she was and called her out for trying to over charge for tat just because her name is on it? So she took to her bed like the little tantrum throwing child she is. Suddenly sick and not well. DRAMA QUEEN......nothing wrong with her at all. If it was a roaring success she would have been shoving it down our throats. She would have been gloating and smug. She is so so false

Reactions: 41
Sorry if this has already been discussed but is anybody else confused as to why she hasn’t actually posted any product shots on Gló ? Why hasn’t she done a tutorial either ? All seems a bit weird.
She let Josie buy the set and give a very compelling tutorial. Josie made me want the set but sadly it was sold out...🙄 Why break the habit of a lunchtime by doing any work when others will do it for you - by osmosis it seems...ho hum...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed that Carrie won’t accept any followers? I really wonder what’s on her Instagram wish it was public.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't.....they look like they've been slightly boiled there's no colour to them at all!! Roasted my a**. Friggin nora I'm laughing so much I have tears :ROFLMAO:The comments regarding the potatoes are hilarious, you guys are just too funny! Well, that's entertainment right there.
Nooooo - definitely RAW! The ass-frocking-thetic of raw shines like a beacon in the firmament of tablescapes...Oh yes...
Now, as we all know - when gifted potatoes are left out abandoned to fresh air in a bowl on a tablescape for ages whilst the photographer faffs about with lighting, up-shots, down-shots, in-my-lady’s chamber shots, they become discoloured and this duly renders them unusable and one throws the frockers in the bin! Oh yes, gentle reader, they are dispatched - with alacrity...
What does this mean I hear you whisper? Weeerrrrl, what this means is the the GIFTED potatoes ended up in the gifted bin. That’s what it means. Let me put it another way...the gift was entirely WASTED! Now, I don’t know about you but this definitely makes me want to go out and buy fields of potatoes from the purveyor of said potatoes 🥔 because nothing floats my boat more than a wasted RAW potato.

Here endeth the lethon - we will all now thtand and thing hymn number 237, Lord Give Me Strength In Timeth Like This.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I know these companies gift things to influencers to help their business but lets say they gifted a box of veg to a family in need and that family posted it on IG/ FB I would be more likely to then go and buy a box from the company then if I see they've gifted it to wealthy influencers who can afford to buy their own!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Has anyone noticed that Carrie won’t accept any followers? I really wonder what’s on her Instagram wish it was public.
I follow Carrie on insta, I followed her years and years ago when I used to like Lydia and before her account was made private. TBH, it’s all fairly normal stuff, her out hiking (actually hiking, not just having a wander in Derbyshire) cooking etc oh and she’s getting a puppy soon! There’s the odd post with her royal smugness Lydia on, but on the whole, it’s all normal and nothing like Lydia who has to have the perfect grid, perfect assssthetic, highly poser pictures.
I was going to post a shot of her grid but didn’t want to get in trouble seeing as it’s private and she’s not Lydia

Reactions: 19
First C bomb I’ve seen oh here. 😂😂😂😂😂

do you think she replied on his behalf? 🤔
"Factually I have analytics to support my point" is only something that could come from the wasteland that is the mind of Ali Gordon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I couldn’t stand the thought of her being gifted a greenhouse because she is never satisfied with all she has and always NEEDS more, more and more. So I messaged this company on Instagram. Thank goodness there are still some companies who put their paying customers before greedy, spoilt, over-indulged beggars.
Also note that their reply arrived at 11:11. The angels are helping in the quest to stop influenza beggars...!! 🙊View attachment 174706View attachment 174707
YEEEEESSSS! Hallelujah! Absolutely perfect! Miscanthus will be thrilled too I just know it!

Of to the garden now to float in a long linen dress to plan where I am going to put my Spiffin’ Griffin Glass House. Oh happy day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooo now this is interesting (unless I’m being a bit thick with insta) Lydia doesn’t follow Carrie anymore? Carrie follows Lydia’s 3 accounts. Why would you not follow your best mate and COO of your ‘company’? If anyone else follows Carrie and can confirm? But Lydia isn’t coming up at all!!
Oh hang on.... looks like Carrie has another insta that Lidl follows. As you were....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is when she does have to pay for anything major. She is never happy and gives negative reviews. We all remember the dressing room company and I think she also complained about that round marble table also. So if I had a company, I would not only NOT gift her anything. I wouldn't bloody sell her anything either.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I follow Carrie on insta, I followed her years and years ago when I used to like Lydia and before her account was made private. TBH, it’s all fairly normal stuff, her out hiking (actually hiking, not just having a wander in Derbyshire) cooking etc oh and she’s getting a puppy soon! There’s the odd post with her royal smugness Lydia on, but on the whole, it’s all normal and nothing like Lydia who has to have the perfect grid, perfect assssthetic, highly poser pictures.
I was going to post a shot of her grid but didn’t want to get in trouble seeing as it’s private and she’s not Lydia
Cooking and a new puppy is the latest 🙂
Screenshot_20200707_142442.jpg
Screenshot_20200707_142508.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.