Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed, that’s a HUGE mark 😨 I’m shocked actually. I do believe she used the bag but wanted to make top dollar on it.

I have also sold items and it does not matter if I’ve used it for 1 hour. You go over it with a fine toothed comb, declare every little thing and sell it as used and discounted accordingly. After the wicked lie of the Gucci blazer she is never to be trusted. She’s an absolute grub!
What happens to the Gucci blazer?
is she using Ali’s picture here as the shadow / reflection isn’t her?
I think it's her in her grey robe !
She does have a strong male features , and body ( pretty shapeless but slim ) thanks to her eyes that saving the situation

about the marni bag , yes I agree she sold with mark and obv someone returned for that money .. like I wouldn't pay £750 for marni personally but I see why it's back for sale .

also speaking about marks , it could be stood next to black bag And get mark ..if need stores incorrectly

Reactions: 7
Did we see any order numbers when she posted people's orders on the globy page?
I took some screenshots on launch day and the day after because I noticed the order numbers were covered up (potentially used a code for a free box or just for security), and one posted the day after launch day showed order #1 which I thought was odd!!

Didn’t end up posting on Tattle as didn’t think much of it at the time!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What happens to the Gucci blazer?

I think it's her in her grey robe !
She does have a strong male features , and body ( pretty shapeless but slim ) thanks to her eyes that saving the situation

about the marni bag , yes I agree she sold with mark and obv someone returned for that money .. like I wouldn't pay £750 for marni personally but I see why it's back for sale .

also speaking about marks , it could be stood next to black bag And get mark ..if need stores incorrectly
She put the Gucci blazer on depop as unworn with tags but she had in fact worn it in a vlog and the wonderful women on here found the vlog and uploaded the pics.

Reactions: 17
I think the main difference between Lydia and Ali is that Ali is kind and she is evil. I mean just simply as a human...
I personally don't understand what their marriage is based on... Money?
I see Ali with someone completely opposite to Lydia... with some nice, kind, sweet girl, in some cozy house, their children running and playing in the courtyard while the family is making a barbecue on a Sunday... This is life I see for him.
Not all this sh*t.

Reactions: 24
She put the Gucci blazer on depop as unworn with tags but she had in fact worn it in a vlog and the wonderful women on here found the vlog and uploaded the pics.
Yes Cheeky !
It's stupid to for her to list it as unworn as everyone is following her !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I took some screenshots on launch day and the day after because I noticed the order numbers were covered up (potentially used a code for a free box or just for security), and one posted the day after launch day showed order #1 which I thought was odd!!

First 6000 orders! Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 169756

love it, good find

First 6000 orders! Hilarious
I think the 6000 orders is for some other deal with Cult Beauty. It seems very confusing really, because they bought globy they get some tanning stuff cheaper, I think that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think the main difference between Lydia and Ali is that Ali is kind and she is evil. I mean just simply as a human...
I personally don't understand what their marriage is based on... Money?
I see Ali with someone completely opposite to Lydia... with some nice, kind, sweet girl, in some cozy house, their children running and playing in the courtyard while the family is making a barbecue on a Sunday... This is life I see for him.
Not all this sh*t.
I completely agree, he seems like such a sweet, caring person and she's just... cold. There's nothing remotely likeable about her and she treats him like tit.

She gave out that code in the launch video?!

makes me sick them talking about the amount of followers she supposedly has though when 25% of them are fake?!
The whole thing makes me sick and I don't really know why exactly. Maybe partly because the influencers get sooo many products, the consumers must know that the influencer will lie just to get the stuff. Lydia seems to be sooo much about the consuming she is desperate to open parcels. Actually maybe all influencers wouldn't make me sick maybe its just her with the constant ripping into boxes and not seeming happy unless she is opening boxes and consuming. Maybe I am not pissed with all influencers maybe its just her. :unsure: What talent does she have aside from opening boxes.

Reactions: 10
I get really irritated by articles that are inaccurate- she is not “Milton Keynes born” ...,she from Watford, croxley green though doesn’t mean she was born there of course but why put something in a article unless
It’s correct?
And also the house is in Buckinghamshire 🙈 Lucy Cooper needs to do an edit on that article pronto!

• Haha
love it, good find

I think the 6000 orders is for some other deal with Cult Beauty. It seems very confusing really, because they bought globy they get some tanning stuff cheaper, I think that's it.
“The pair bought their dream country home in Buckinghamshire a couple of years ago, and are still perfecting it to their luxury standards.”
umm 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I randomly went through the accounts of Lydia’s followers on Instagram. Only 1 out of 5 accounts have more than 1-2 posts. The other four are:
- children, predominantly under the age of 15 y.o., not British (mostly Asian and Arab)
- Arab men
- people with 0 posts and 0 followers that follow 600 and more accounts
The later might seem legit, but I cannot imagine that someone actually scrolls through 600 post on their feed every day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
When I look it’s all closed still? No comments and no option to comment?
tit, you're totally right! I thought all comments were hidden first, so when I saw comments I assumed making comments was enabled as well. My mistake.

Reactions: 4
I randomly went through the accounts of Lydia’s followers on Instagram. Only 1 out of 5 accounts have more than 1-2 posts. The other four are:
- children, predominantly under the age of 15 y.o., not British (mostly Asian and Arab)
- Arab men
- people with 0 posts and 0 followers that follow 600 and more accounts
The later might seem legit, but I cannot imagine that someone actually scrolls through 600 post on their feed every day.
If you look at some of the dodgy ones they pretty much only follow influencers. I've been reporting them as spam here and there

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.