Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the newest flog, can’t bring myself to watch, however I find this funny as her product it’s mostly based on how easy it is to take on holiday- yet she would rather buy expensive mugs and shoes. I have no problem what people do with their money, but come on. She is a walking contradiction!

The weird rambling explanation of putting her money into shoes or mugs rather than travel or stamps(!) would be absolutely fine if she actually paid for the sandals...she didn't...she got them for free (with a voucher). So how can she lecture people on how they put value to things? She's so removed from reality!

Reactions: 18
So she doesn't eat breakfast, but her tummy is rumbling so she's having a smoothie, but needs to take out the peanut butter because, in not so many words it's caused her to loose definition?

This has been the biggest load of tit to watch, it's normally tit, because this is her normal content, but it's extra tit because she's a rambling, hyped up mad woman in this.

She also mentioned that Carrie has to edit the video, isn't that Dave's job?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Apologies if this has been covered already but has she had her implants removed? And if so, when? She's always updating us on her life through Insta stories, so how has she had the time to get this done, not to mention a lot of operations like this would be cancelled due to COVID. This sort of thing would require recuperation time surely? I am confused :unsure:
No she hasn’t had them done yet. She plans to get them done and I think she said she’s found a surgeon? Not her old one because he was “cold” towards her. Ali gave her the okay so she’ll be doing it some time later this year 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The best one was when she ate salmon sashimi somewhere and then decided to make it for herself at home. Went to her local Tesco metro, picked up some raw salmon fillets, went home, sliced it up and ate it! As if there’s nothing more to sushi/sashimi than necking any old raw fish! Was sure she was going to make herself ill 🤣🤣🤣
I've not seen that 😂 any idea which video it is so I can go watch?

I'm so excited to watch her make lavender syrup in her next video instead of addressing Globy :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha the white long linen dress, she looks like an angel Christmas tree topper.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That dress is over £700! I messaged her saying my own wedding dress, made from scratch was that much!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well that was a heavily edited vlog! At 2:06 in to the Vlog, the Glógy update was edited out! It was pretty obvious. None of what she was saying made any sense, at 5:19 she refers to her blood shot eyes and “sad times” which should have been edited out! The last portion of the vlog was filmed this morning. And she swore in it to 🤨 Quite sad that she’s just moving on and negative comments are being deleted as we speak!
yes! I saw that too 😂

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't mind the gardening if she knew what she was talking about, but she has no clue, she cannot even find the right words. The only reason she is banging on about basil and birds is that she wants Josie's life and house. So why not say it then and be honest for once, maybe people would be a little friendlier? But of course she cannot admit to anything, she is like the penguin in Wallace & Gromit, who wears a red rubber glove on his head so everyone would think he's a chicken. And what's with the Scottish accent when she's poking about among the plants? It's getting old!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Vlog Monday 29.06.20. Filmed a life-time ago.

- No prizes for guessing the vlog opens with her 'sprutes'. She's very excited, but admits not much is happening over here. Talking about life in general Lydia?
- She's impressed herself with her talents. You vastly overestimate your abilities Lydia. There's literally 3 'sproutings' in 5 acres of soil. She's obsessed with basil. She rubs her fingers on the leaves to smell them when walking past. What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've heard Lydia. Ever.
- She now admits the courtyard is not a courtyard after all, but a lightwell. She doesn't like being let down when workers don't turn up when they say they will. I wonder how it feels to be a Glóby customer right now Lydia?
- Less than 5 minutes in and she's talked about 3 separate deliveries. Sustainability for life. Well only on days that don't end with y.
- She highlights her 'poor little redshot eyes'. Knowing what we now know, they're about to get worse. A lot worse. Believe me.
- She highlights followers criticise her for spending x amount of money on a mug or scrunchie. She wants to emphasise everyone puts monetary worth on different things. Well I place a whole 5p on Glóby. And not a nice shiny silver 5 pence piece. No, 5 individual copper pennies. The ones you know that have been found on the floor or behind the sofa.
- Her new Gianvito Rossi purchase are a 'brainchild'. They're flip flops. But apparently you can wear them to a wedding. She obviously advised all her own wedding guests to do this. So you know she appeared tall *taller in comparison.
- She's also found a white linen wedding dress which is 'the dream'. She acknowledges the dress might be too big. She tries it on. It's not. I really think you have body dysmorphia Lydia? And brain dysmorphia too.
- She's feeling lethargic. Again. Might need another day off Lydia. Oh wait until the end of the vlog, she's taking 3 week days off in the sun. Standard.
- It's her first time going out by herself in a long while. You such a big girl Lydia. Sorry big shawt girl. Whatever. Does she vlog this first venture out in the unknown? Of course not.
- She can't remember what happened before March. I have a feeling you're not going to forget June Lydia. It's called karma. And it's pronounced haha.
- She thinks she has put too much fake tan on her top lip. Maybe bring out a tash mitt in Glóby Edit No. 2 Lydia? Not that it'll make any difference. We all know it's a hairy tash that no amount of buffing will remove.
- She struggles to bend down to give equally narcissistic cat her food. She says 'mummy's legs don't work after daddy's workout'. I wonder if Ali got any action the night before? On the balance of probability I think not. You're not going to be getting any anytime soon either Ali. Well maybe hate sex. Maybe not.
- A shot of Ali's bum in the flowerbed at 11:30 at night. She states they're 'one cheeseboard deep'. No, not another sexual innuendo.
- She admits she created a 'rod for her own back' about posting on instastories of Ali being livid for gardening so late. Everyone makes mistakes. Future Lydia, you're about to post another cringe story very soon.
- There's a little mothy on her lavender bush. We might not be able to hear her because of the wind. I actually like the sound you make when you shut up Lydia.
- Her actual job of the day is to prep the veg. The veg she won't eat. All about that healthy lifestyle.
- She's making another blueberry and lime cake. (Thermo)mix it up girl and actually make something else. Variety is the spice of life after all.
- It's just clouded over. She's livid as the day's weather report lied. You should be Lydia. There's definitely going to be more rain on your parade in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
- She opens a parcel of books. She 'doesn't know what this is but she's obviously been sent it'. Yes, I'm just as surprised they think you can actually read. These will never see the light of day. RIP trees.
- She's learned so much after the movement following George Floyd's death and about who her audience is. She had 'a tunnel vision mindset' before. She says 'call me ignorant'. You're ignorant Lydia. She's going to do better for her beautiful and diverse audience. Well that lasted long.
- She's proud she's shared a plus sized dress. She's a supporter of 'fat' girls too. But her stomach then rumbles repeatedly. She's very hungry. She needs to have her smoothie. She's not adding peanut butter in though as she's been losing definition recently. There is no unit of measure for her stupidity.
- Speaking of units more wine chat. She highlights she consumes alcohol in a responsible way. You know just in case a child is watching her channel. Now this really would be a case for the NSPCC.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
She told that she dont like when someone is saying will start work on monday and he is not . I dont like when people say that will launch on 4th june and doesn’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s muted the word Glo on her YouTube channel so you can’t see any comments with the word Glo in. She really is the gift that keeps on giving!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s muted the word Glo on her YouTube channel so you can’t see any comments with the word Glo in. She really is the gift that keeps on giving!
yep I had to get inventive for it to show, I'm sure they're currently going through everything they can think of!

Reactions: 9
She always tweets when she's posted a new vlog, and did so again today ... but not a single tweet last Thursday about her Brand Launch vlog ... she knew it was a debacle before she even got started.

Reactions: 16
I agree.....and sending out press packs crammed with product when the purchasers got a small free gift at best was obviously done by St Tropez. They colluded....disgusting.
Yet it’s not marked as a Collab or sponsorship. How do you report this to the ASA? She is still an ambassador for the brand isn’t she?

I’m never buying St Tropez either for supporting this load of bollocks. It’s cheapened the brand for me and I’ll move my money to Bondi Sands.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet it’s not marked as a Collab or sponsorship. How do you report this to the ASA? She is still an ambassador for the brand isn’t she?

I’m never buying St Tropez either for supporting this load of bollocks. It’s cheapened the brand for me and I’ll move my money to Bondi Sands.
100%. Bondi Sands Glo range and the £7 back applicator specifically!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someones definitely deleting negative comments on her latest video. Why is she so dishonest?!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s deleted my you tube comment (I commented on glow - spelt differently). She must feel so powerful with that delete button. Wonder how she’d cope without it.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She’s deleted my you tube comment (I commented on glow - spelt differently). She must feel so powerful with that delete button. Wonder how she’d cope without it.
She's controlling the narrative and will probably get away with it. Its disgusting. She's such a con artist

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She's so unhygienic, packages on the kitchen island, using a cheese knife to open her parcels, constantly touching her face after touching parcels. I'm surprised she didn't get Covid.
COVID is staying clear, it's too worried about what it might catch off her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.