Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't check in at TL for a while. Is the whole 'Glo' product not even a tanner itself, but only two tanning mitts??? For 50£ ?!

My mind is blown.

Reactions: 9
I just can't believe how much shade she is throwing at her own subscribers!!

Reactions: 16
This is silly now, the silence on Glo is deafening.

She's not deleting the negative comments on Youtube and there are loads.

You cannot comment on the Glo instagram

There is no Glo on Twitter or Facebook, so that's why all the comments are on Youtube.

You are supposed to keep up momentum when you launch a product. All she's done is say 'wow we sold out' she's not replied to the people on her personal instagram who are asking when they can buy the product either.

She's not put a banner on the website saying there will be more stock or anything. I signed up to the website email updates, and haven't received any emails.

So what has she shown us, a few freebies sent to other bloggers, a few paid for kits bought by other bloggers, and a handful of customers receiving their products. Lorna didn't do her unboxing, Amelia hasn't either, wonder if Josie will.

Hardly customer service and promotion going on is there.

Instead of showing her sat under her blanket, smug that she's done her to do list, it would be better for her to be saying she's busy, she's at the warehouse overseeing the orders going out, it's so exciting, the process, you know, maybe vlog it even?

And she's losing subscribers.
I think this is the way this work for influencers. They come up with a crappy expensive product. And silently take your money (well, not ours, but their minions). Once money on her pocket, no need to address anything. Just move on with their life.

Is sad and unfair. But is her viewers fault. They have no voice. Either cause too afraid to be blocked. Or cause they die to be feature on Lydia's Instagram.

Their viewers keep Lydia on a bubble and put their money into her bubble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahaha the white long linen dress, she looks like an angel Christmas tree topper.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's so obvious she is trying so hard to ignore this huge "glo"-wing elephant in the room.

I have lost all respect for her. Integrity means she would have addressed the issue. But again integrity means she would not have disrespected her viewers and attempted to push cheap plastic crap on them at exorbitant prices.

The so called "vegan leather" is harmful to the environment. And the £50 price is insulting to her followers.
The lack of respect for her subscribers (that she considers useful idiots) is apparent. Most of her subscribers work hard and long hours for their money.

She would never spend £50 to buy that crap. But she wants us to pay £50 to buy crap that we can get elsewhere for £10. The value she has added is a "luxury experience" in the form of a box that will be thrown away. That box is not worth £40. Her brand is worthless.

Reactions: 26
The weird rambling explanation of putting her money into shoes or mugs rather than travel or stamps(!) would be absolutely fine if she actually paid for the sandals...she didn't...she got them for free (with a voucher). So how can she lecture people on how they put value to things? She's so removed from reality!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh god she's never cooked a roast potato. 😊
I've never met a human over the age of 14, who doesn't know how to crisp up a potato in the oven. I've always had a suspicion that she can't cook. She tries to portray the perfect wife persona with the linen midi dresses and linen aprons but can't cook a potato 😂

I watched the video on 1.5x speed and skipped the parts about plants (70% of the video). No mention of her brand. Even if this was filmed earlier, you'd think a week before launching your brand, i would be all you talk about. She probably told her editor to remove all those bit.

The ramble in the last 10 minutes was a disgrace. If you're going to make an impactful statement about 'the movement' and inclusivity, don't forget the point half way through. If you forgot the point of your sentence as you were saying it, 9 times out of 10, you didn't have a point to begin with. If you're talking about inclusivity and you're not saying anything meaningful, as a black person I'd appreciate if you just shut your mouth. I'm not sure what kind of reaction you need for being 30+ and realising not everyone is a skinny, white woman.
I'm so done watching her videos. I can't be bothered to watch her constantly blow smoke up her arse.

P.S. I swear to God if I hear her say sproutlings like that one more time, I'll surgically remove my ears.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Finally she acknowledged that she has no clue who her subscribers are. Lydia they are not clones of you thankfully 🙄

Who hires a lawyer for sorting out their porch but not one for the WORLDWIDE LAUNCH OF THEIR PRODUCT.....🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I just can't believe how much shade she is throwing at her own subscribers!!
When she said something along the lines of 'I know you didnt subscribe to a gardening channel but tough your going to have to put up with it' err no they can unsubscribe you smug witch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not to fat shame her, but those thick ankles say anything but anorexic.
Its like In the frow, she's really thin on the top half but has bigger leg

lol omg the sheep are gushing...Baaa Baaaa” your so elegant and lovely “
perhaps they need to come here and have a http://tattle.life/threads/lydia-mi...ame-out-selling-a-back-mitt.7094/post-1692545
can I leave this pic as a comment over there? Lol 🙊
Josie Mark 2 🙄
She reminds me of Martha Stewart and she went to prison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've never met a human over the age of 14, who doesn't know how to crisp up a potato in the oven. I've always had a suspicion that she can;t cook. She tries to portray the perfect wife persona with the linen midi dresses and linen aprons but can't cook a potato 😂

I watched the video on 1.5x speed and skipped the parts about plants (70% of the video). No mention of her brand. Even if this was filmed earlier, you'd think a week before launching your brand, i would be all you talk about. She probably told her editor to remove all those bit. The ramble in the last 10 minutes was a disgrace. If you're going to make an impactful statement about 'the movement' and inclusivity, don't forget the point half way through. If you forgot the point of your sentence as you were saying it, 9 times out of 10, you didn't have a point to begin with. If you're talking about inclusivity and you're not saying anything meaningful, as a black person I'd appreciate if you just shut your mouth. I'm not sure what kind of reaction you need for being 30+ and realising not everyone is a skinny, white woman.
I'm so done watching her videos. I can't be bothered to watch her constantly blow smoke up her arse.

P.S. I swear to God if I hear her say sproutlings like that one more time, Ill surgically remove my ears.
I’m thinking a lot has been done In advance... Instagram pics the new vid. as she can’t face it. Because it’s true.. you would mention things. It just goes to show she doesn’t give a flying duck about any subscribers or loyalty or whatever. It’s just her personal platform for £££££ - which hey, no problem, more power to you, just be HONEST. fake fake fake and these followers that think she actually cares what they think😂

Reactions: 14
I really really hate those vlog previews she puts on her stories. She thinks she's so cool, witty and an adorable little munchkin doesn't she. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She's so unhygienic, packages on the kitchen island, using a cheese knife to open her parcels, constantly touching her face after touching parcels. I'm surprised she didn't get Covid.

Also actual lol when she saw the gifted books - she genuinely sounded surprised...oh well more books to paint!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you remember when she used to eat iceberg lettuce with quorn chicken nuggets on top and called it a salad 😂 😂

I love how she says her life work is the weeds she is growing in the kitchen and not Globy 🙈
The best one was when she ate salmon sashimi somewhere and then decided to make it for herself at home. Went to her local Tesco metro, picked up some raw salmon fillets, went home, sliced it up and ate it! As if there’s nothing more to sushi/sashimi than necking any old raw fish! Was sure she was going to make herself ill 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Well that was a heavily edited vlog! At 2:06 in to the Vlog, the Glógy update was edited out! It was pretty obvious. None of what she was saying made any sense, at 5:19 she refers to her blood shot eyes and “sad times” which should have been edited out! The last portion of the vlog was filmed this morning. And she swore in it to 🤨 Quite sad that she’s just moving on and negative comments are being deleted as we speak!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Is she on speed in this vlog?
Haha yes I thought so too! Surely she must rewatch these videos before publishing them?! She was all over the place, totally frantic and overly defensive, absolutely no point to the whole video. She tries to be cute and endearing like ooh my tummy’s grumbling or ooh I look like I have a mustache :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that was a heavily edited vlog! At 2:06 in to the Vlog, the Glógy update was edited out! It was pretty obvious. None of what she was saying made any sense, at 5:19 she refers to her blood shot eyes and “sad times” which should have been edited out! The last portion of the vlog was filmed this morning. And she swore in it to 🤨 Quite sad that she’s just moving on and negative comments are being deleted as we speak!
I think it was filmed this morning but she's pretending it was last week. There was a slight 'heatwave' in the UK last week but the weather is quite bland this week. It doesn't make sense why she's pretending it was last week Monday when I think she promoted the. H&M dress after the launch last week.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.