Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon she is drinking a New Zealand sauvignon blanc here or boxed wine?
As a kiwi, the Sav B she drinks is so supermarket bog-standard here, I cringe every time it shows up on her vlogs.
I know I’m pretty bloody lucky with the wine choices here but I just wanted to point it out haha 😂

Is anyone going to mention the random wedding photo she posted in her stories last night? I was wondering if she was fishing for some positive commentary. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Pixi Woo on twitter talking about YouTube 'still as baffling and grotesque as ever'... an indirect attack at Lydia I feel. All the comments are about 'money grabbers' , 'dishonesty' etc. She is dispised amongst her peers.
Lots of silence from her so called friends. Quite sad really but you reap what you sow Lydia .
However it's ok for Pixiwoo to say that now that they've built up a well known worldwide brand. But I'm sure they weren't saying that when they, too, used their subscribers to net them millions on the way up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker, first time poster! I remember seeing a twitter comment a while ago to Ali that said something along the lines of ‘your wife likes comments on Tik Tok encouraging eating disorders’... I think I found what they’re referencing. It’s super upsetting seeing her condone pro anorexic comments :(
On her tippy toes!!! Why would she post that photo to tik toc? Is it suppose to be funny? I assume she thought that she would get a huge number of likes and maybe trend. I am second hand embarrassed for her. She may think she is a classy, country manor, boss lady but as you can see the Ibiza trash is just under the surface waiting to jump out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But how would she know that person commenting was anorexic?? If I had seen Lydia looking like that it would put me off my food, maybe the commentor was being sarcastic? I am not trying to sound flippant here.
Valid point but I notice it’s a super common thing to say in the pro-ana (pro anorexic) community when complementing someone’s skinny figure. I might be wrong but I feel it’s bad taste for her to like a comment like that

Reactions: 11
Valid point but I notice it’s a super common thing to say in the pro-ana (pro anorexic) community when complementing someone’s skinny figure. I might be wrong but I feel it’s bad taste for her to like a comment like that
What was said please? The link brings up a blank image for me?

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the reply, I have had no experience so I am just giving her the benefit of the doubt and thinking maybe she is the same way (has no experience). I suppose I also don't like to think that she would be intentionally hateful and dangerous, as I do think she is more just dumb/dozy/silly/ignorant. But as a professional surely better to just be careful. We need to keep reminding ourselves she is doing this professionally, she needs to take care.

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the reply, I have had no experience so I am just giving her the benefit of the doubt and thinking maybe she is the same way (has no experience). I suppose I also don't like to think that she would be intentionally hateful and dangerous, as I do think she is more just dumb/dozy/silly/ignorant. But as a professional surely better to just be careful. We need to keep reminding ourselves she is doing this professionally, she needs to take care.
A few threads back I shared a few tweets of Lydia's from years back about being skinny. She constantly tells viewers in her videos that her size 4/6 needs taking in because they are SOOO big on her. Numerous people have asked for a "What I eat in a day" video from her, but to my understanding she hasn't done one. Those videos get a lot of views which we know grabby mitts-a-millen loves because views = £££. It just seems like she's hiding an unhealthy food relationship/disorder herself.
You also quite often see a whole day vlog of her where she only eats in the evening. Usually beige too

I'm not a professional in this field, just relaying some of tattles observations.

EDIT - she's done one What I eat in a day video, 4 years ago.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
I noticed this a while ago too! She did a blog post on why instagramers shouldn't have fake followers and I thought to myself I should go and have a look at her likes/follower ration and it wasnt adding up.

They buy them online but every so often Instagram goes on and purges fake followers so it's a waste of money and makes your follow interaction look very low because fake followers dont interact with posts etc
Can we report her and get her follower count cleaned up?

Reactions: 13
A few threads back I shared a few tweets of Lydia's from years back about being skinny. She constantly tells viewers in her videos that her size 4/6 needs taking in because they are SOOO big on her. Numerous people have asked for a "What I eat in a day" video from her, but to my understanding she hasn't done one. Those videos get a lot of views which we know grabby mitts-a-millen loves because views = £££. It just seems like she's hiding an unhealthy food relationship/disorder herself.
You also quite often see a whole day vlog of her where she only eats in the evening. Usually beige too

I'm not a professional in this field, just relaying some of tattles observations.

EDIT - she's done one What I eat in a day video, 4 years ago.
From what I have seen I do also believe she doesn't have a healthy diet. She claims to be gluten intolerant (my husband is also) and yet as you say there is a lot of beige food for someone who is allergic to gluten. I have also also noticed even when they go away and can order truly yummy (good) food from a menu she often will have a pizza or something else gluteney.
After watching the good food Josie and Charlie prepare and eat it puts her and Alis diet to shame. Maybe she is very used to fast food from the Ibiza days.
As for her size maybe she is just one of these people who can eat high carb food and not gain weight, she doesn't look sickly or anything but I do think in the post you attach that she is showing off a bit, why post that???
The takeaway Sunday roasts are a bit surprising, why not try and cook it yourself? Make a video about it, like Josie does, not that I am a big Josie fan, she annoys me too but at least her content is varied. I do honestly think Lydia is too lazy to do it.
And trying not to be really nasty ;) BUT this could have something to do with her past, if she hasn't enjoyed Sundays spent preparing the roast meal, messing up the kitchen, having to do a big clean up and enjoying it all, maybe she does just see it as too much work. This is not her idea of an enjoyable Sunday. I better stop now I am going off pist, this woman amazes me and I could analyse her all day.

From what I have seen I do also believe she doesn't have a healthy diet. She claims to be gluten intolerant (my husband is also) and yet as you say there is a lot of beige food for someone who is allergic to gluten. I have also also noticed even when they go away and can order truly yummy (good) food from a menu she often will have a pizza or something else gluteney.
After watching the good food Josie and Charlie prepare and eat it puts her and Alis diet to shame. Maybe she is very used to fast food from the Ibiza days.
As for her size maybe she is just one of these people who can eat high carb food and not gain weight, she doesn't look sickly or anything but I do think in the post you attach that she is showing off a bit, why post that???
The takeaway Sunday roasts are a bit surprising, why not try and cook it yourself? Make a video about it, like Josie does, not that I am a big Josie fan, she annoys me too but at least her content is varied. I do honestly think Lydia is too lazy to do it.
And trying not to be really nasty ;) BUT this could have something to do with her past, if she hasn't enjoyed Sundays spent preparing the roast meal, messing up the kitchen, having to do a big clean up and enjoying it all, maybe she does just see it as too much work. This is not her idea of an enjoyable Sunday. I better stop now I am going off pist, this woman amazes me and I could analyse her all day.
Not to fat shame her, but those thick ankles say anything but anorexic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
With all this crap she goes on about regarding glowing skin and feeling good when her skin is good, her diet is absolutely shocking. Remember when Carrie alluded to Lydia pretending to eat soup when she asked if Lydia had tipped her bowl back into the pot. Then another time Ali was showing off one of their takeaway roasts and said something like 'I've taken all the veg because Lydia won't eat it' and her plate was literally a beige mess.

If you're gonna preach skincare surely the most elementary aspect is to have a diet rich in colourful fruit and veg? Instead her meals consist of pasta, chicken nuggets and roasts without the veg. An occasional smoothie (not offered to her husband) or the occasional awful looking thermomix curry. I've not seen any meal other than that on any of her vlogs for at least a year. Also no fruit bowl in the kitchen, to me that's so strange.

Reactions: 25
With all this crap she goes on about regarding glowing skin and feeling good when her skin is good, her diet is absolutely shocking. Remember when Carrie alluded to Lydia pretending to eat soup when she asked if Lydia had tipped her bowl back into the pot. Then another time Ali was showing off one of their takeaway roasts and said something like 'I've taken all the veg because Lydia won't eat it' and her plate was literally a beige mess.

If you're gonna preach skincare surely the most elementary aspect is to have a diet rich in colourful fruit and veg? Instead her meals consist of pasta, chicken nuggets and roasts without the veg. An occasional smoothie (not offered to her husband) or the occasional awful looking thermomix curry. I've not seen any meal other than that on any of her vlogs for at least a year. Also no fruit bowl in the kitchen, to me that's so strange.
I don't remember the soup story but can well imagine it, I do remember the roast story and Ali saying he would take the veg, I think she maybe just had potato and the meat, or maybe some potato and white/cheesy sauce. I was surprised that she wouldn't even pretend to eat a few green bits. Wasn't she a witch not making him a smoothie, I dread to think how she will treat him when they have been married for 30 yrs, she is getting meaner.

Not to fat shame her, but those thick ankles say anything but anorexic.
Where I come from we call them cankles ;) I don't think she is anorexic I just think she has a crappy diet and says she is Gluten Intolerant because it's a bit trendy at the moment.

Reactions: 13
I had to comment as I know you want to know. Long time lurker on this thread. Someone I follow on insta ordered the kit and they have posted it today on their stories as it arrived. The inside does say independent tanner and the box is the old brand name.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
As a kiwi, the Sav B she drinks is so supermarket bog-standard here, I cringe every time it shows up on her vlogs.
I know I’m pretty bloody lucky with the wine choices here but I just wanted to point it out haha 😂

Is anyone going to mention the random wedding photo she posted in her stories last night? I was wondering if she was fishing for some positive commentary. 🧐
Lydia and ITF were raving about Jam Shed Shiraz as if it was a rare vintage, its £6 in Iceland!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.