Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried to watch the vlog and omg she seems like she’s on drugs, she speaks to Ali like a child .. so patronising and she just seems completely weird in personality
I swear I thought I was on 2x speed.. she seems unhinged.

Reactions: 10
She is shortsighted and all about immediate gratification. She knew this product of hers was not a good idea. If she was smart and thought of the risks beforehand, she could have put this vlog up on a day of Globy launch. She would then get less orders, for sure, as less people would get interested in buying, but also that would help limit reputation damage. Because those, who saw the video and realised the product was not something for them, would just go on with their lives and keep supporting her by watching her other content. And then maybe she would still have a chance to sell them Edit 2.
Instead, she put her bid on people buying whatever she launches, kept it all a secret and set her return policy against cooling-off period hoping to make quick buck off the fools.
Now, what do we have as a result? Everyone saw the tit show and kept watching the train wreck. She even got media coverage for her failure. So, her gain here is a few thousands in profit (which is nothing for her considering how much she charges for product placements on her SM’s) and a totally ruined reputation. I highly doubt anyone would ever buy anything she will be trying to sell. Idiot.

Reactions: 18
Because she didnt mind it was a modern interior until Josie bought her beautiful Cotswold mansion.
It's funny how she avoids modern styles (clothing, decor) seeing that it's modern that actually suits her. If she embraced a modern style around her she would a) feel way more balanced b) have a much bigger audience cos it wouldn't be cookie cutter panelling, paints, beds, bed sheets...

Reactions: 18
Hey eyebrows look worse than Anna Edit’s during her grow out phase. I can’t stop staring at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Should read my first before and after from launch disaster to my followers finding out the truth about it. You asshole Lydia 😡

Reactions: 2
It's funny how she avoids modern styles (clothing, decor) seeing that it's modern that actually suits her. If she embraced a modern style around her she would a) feel way more balanced b) have a much bigger audience cos it wouldn't be cookie cutter panelling, paints, beds, bed sheets...
Exactly. Her old house was lovely even though not my cup of tea, because you could tell it was to her taste and she'd carefully chosen everything, rather than chucking money in all directions in the hope it looks good like she does now. In her house tour vlog of the old house she was lamenting over spending 80 quid on a lamp from somewhere like Dunelm I think it was. How times have changed!

Her dress sense is truly awful now. In the past I used to try and emulate her style because I thought it was lovely, gorgeous fitting jeans and blazers etc. It veered to slightly TOWIE style sometimes but it all looked polished and really suited her. These fugly old woman linin dresses make her look really masculine and do nothing for her.

Reactions: 21
I get really irritated by articles that are inaccurate- she is not “Milton Keynes born” ...,she from Watford, croxley green though doesn’t mean she was born there of course but why put something in a article unless
It’s correct?
I’m the same with ‘bought their dream home in Buckinghamshire’

🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That video must've been part of the deal with St Tropez. Maybe she got drunk to film it and that's why she was so crazy. It must have been like a dagger to the stomach having to go ahead and film it after the massive globy flop!
I think she's back on the RedBull.. and the editing keeps doing close ups of her weird face pulling from Frenemy Baggy Eye Carrie

That fire escape looks like a communal shower cubicle!! what an AWFUL choice of flooring...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
From her latest vlog

Lydia: "I asked Ali if we should put a hot tub down here (in the light well fire escape Italian piazza) and he said no"

Please explain to me how there is a red-blooded, childless, heterosexual man who would say no to having frequent hot tub rendezvous with his beautiful wife??? Especially with the English weather that's frequently perfect for a hot tub?

• Haha
  • Heart
Did she not say she had a couple of bags filled with St Tropez stuff to give away? Sure she wrote that when reposting a blogger's free globy stuff...or at Tropez mentioned on their post....or I've totally made it up!?! 🤔🤣
Nope you haven't made it up. She launched on Thursday and I think on Friday there was a Globy insta post along the lines of she was amazed/surprised that there were a couple of the Globy bags full of St Tropez that would be giveaways. I would say she gave them to fellow vloggers so she could get some good reviews out of them. I just went back and looked at the posts and it's gone now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Because she didnt mind it was a modern interior until Josie bought her beautiful Cotswold mansion.
Haha! But even before Josie, she was doing it up making it look less and less modern... She’d be better off knocking the house down and rebuilding it tbh. 😂

Reactions: 5
What is with the constant strange accents and weird voices. She never speaks in a continious tone, using her normal accent. She speaks really weirdly and jumps from one voice/accent to another going high pitch to low pitch or kind of sings what she’s saying etc, it’s not cute. From a psychological point of view, I think it’s a sign she suffers from an identity crisis and literally can’t be herself because she doesn’t know who she is, if that makes sense. Another thing that isn’t cute, but instead makes me cringe is the way she keeps saying “good boy” to her grown up adult husband 😂.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Oh she is definitely in an absolute state offline. And I am sure she has a million fingers to point blame at that team of circus clowns called Elementary Brands(sp?), her "lawyer" (heh), US (but she can't admit that she reads here so she is really painted into a corner with that one), Brexit, Covid, BLM Movement, all the bitter/jealous haters in her own comments, hangnails, split-ends, pilly jumpers, her boxy hobbit feet, her ear garland that's always turned around, Lumi with the bed-mice etc.
I do believe it hit her very hard. It would have to hit you hard with an ego like hers. This is why we haven't seen her so much we are seeing old footage AND this is why she isn't mentioning it as being sold out etc.

From her latest vlog

Lydia: "I asked Ali if we should put a hot tub down here (in the light well fire escape Italian piazza) and he said no"

Please explain to me how there is a red-blooded, childless, heterosexual man who would say no to having frequent hot tub rendezvous with his beautiful wife??? Especially with the English weather that's frequently perfect for a hot tub?
exactly

Reactions: 4
A lot of you feel sorry for Carrie but I honestly really believe she’s just as stupid as Lydia. She’s surely advising her wrong, as well as putting up with her crap. Also they come across as two air heads when the vlog together don’t you think? I don’t feel one bit sorry for any of them, nor Ali, he spends all day fixing tit and editing pictures and pretends like he’s a hyped up business man. Get a grip mateeeee
TOTALLY AGREE. I remember once when the two of them had a subtle dig at people not being 'skinny'. Both a waste of oxygen. Ali needs to get out before he turns into one of them too. Give up the big boy toys Ali (they are only on loan anyway)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So many pages to catch up on but just had to say after watching the new vlog, so she couldn’t even show how her tanning kit works for her launch but as soon as there’s an ad opportunity she’s showing us! And she would never even have made that video if it wasn’t sponsored. She knows St Tropez also sell mitts right? 😂
Also noticed she’s declared everything in her description box haha she must be hating it!
Sorry if been mentioned earlier just had to say it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hate the product, but worse products have been sold with great packaging and even better marketing. The product is not so much the issue for me but the roll out was shocking.
Also she’s done EVERYTHING backwards.
Tonight’s video of her actually USING the products should have been the product launch video so people can actually see what it is and what it does.

The video of the photo shoot with the granny tablecloth should have been the following video after launch day. What’s the point in now actually showing people the product once you claim it’s sold out?
I agree with you 100%. Ok the product is underwhelming and over priced, but how she approached all this is like some sixth form school project.

I think she’s being sarcastic........
I wondered that too. If so then I like it! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.