Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the failed launch really did impact her health.
Oh she is definitely in an absolute state offline. And I am sure she has a million fingers to point blame at that team of circus clowns called Elementary Brands(sp?), her "lawyer" (heh), US (but she can't admit that she reads here so she is really painted into a corner with that one), Brexit, Covid, BLM Movement, all the bitter/jealous haters in her own comments, hangnails, split-ends, pilly jumpers, her boxy hobbit feet, her ear garland that's always turned around, Lumi with the bed-mice etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Vlog - Thursday 02.07.20 (Late but Lydia has no concept of time. Or reality).

- 2 seconds in and I want to drop kick her. The baby voice to Lumi is unbearable. Now Ali is starting to use a baby voice. I want to drop kick him too. I'm not a violent person by any means, but I've hit the point that I definitely would, although I wouldn't want to catch stupid.
- It's sunny outside so she wants to get all ready - a full tan, full makeup 'for the pea'. Not actually sure of the logic behind this in an actual heatwave, but I guess you're never too old to learn something stupid.
- She wants to try St Tropez's extra dark tan next. She acknowledges 'the way she does her tan she has it nailed'. I mean Jesus got nailed to the cross. And that didn't end well either. She uses different tans for different outfits. She's literally erratic. Over a million sperm and you was the first to hit the egg Lydia?
- She finds it easy to talk about things she loves. That'll explain why there was only one fleeting mention of Glóby tanning tit-kit in a 30 minute vlog. On fake tan. That makes sense. You've got the marketing skills of a crayon Lydia.
- Her in a bikini is just for 'our viewing pleasure'. This along with her highlighting her feet are gross right now. I take no pleasure in gauging my eyes out Lydia.
- St Tropez packaging is recyclable did you know? Tell me again about Glóby packaging Lydia? I can't quite read the composition on your website.
- Her one daily task is painting cardboard. They're all white. Standard. Ali's daily fifty-seven tasks are doing more flowerbeds and putting up lights. Ken is coming back. She states he's allowed her to 'smash his balls'. Ali must be thanking his lucky stars that his balls are getting a day off.
- She's taken a few days off as she was not feeling well. So unwell she didn't even fake tan. All that amazing feedback must have really got to you Lydia? Seems like you had a case of being a lil witch.
- She shouldn't be vlogging as she has 2 virtual appointments but she's fitting us in. A whole 2 appointments. Definition of girl boss right there. Or not.
- More St Tropez. She looks orange but she highlights it looks darker in real life. You're meant to leave it on for 3 hours for the darkest tan. She leaves it on for 8 hours. I'm not going to insult you Lydia, I won’t do as good a job as nature *sorry fake tan.
- St Tropez have a 1/3rd off at Boots currently. Laters Cult Beauty. It's a good job really, her first 500 *59 customers who received a free sample currently only have one tanned leg and one tanned arm so need this discount. Pronto.
- She was going to buy the courtyard limestone flooring but 'they ended up working with us'. After beg #57. Freebies can't buy happiness, but it sure makes living with misery easier, hey Lydia?
- Her Wisteria are living their best life. One isn't thriving though. She's cheering the underdog on. Us too Lydia. We even made Ali his own thread.
Genius!! The bit about Ali's balls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster! - Can we please talk about WHY ON EARTH she launched a product yet has not posted a new photo/video on her globy account in SEVEN DAYS? Did it flop so she decided to just drop it since it wasn't worth her time anymore? I get that they "sold out" (lol), but there is zero reason why she wouldn't still try to promote and grow the brand. Maybe post a picture of your actual PRODUCT, Lydia???? Get it together!!! Seems very fishy, very unprofessional, and just downright strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
i felt bad for Ali when he said hes cool and lydia said 'yeh something like that' :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
First time poster! - Can we please talk about WHY ON EARTH she launched a product yet has not posted a new photo/video on her globy account in SEVEN DAYS? Did it flop so she decided to just drop it since it wasn't worth her time anymore? I get that they "sold out" (lol), but there is zero reason why she wouldn't still try to promote and grow the brand. Maybe post a picture of your actual PRODUCT, Lydia???? Get it together!!! Seems very fishy, very unprofessional, and just downright strange.
she’s also not posted about the new vlog on her main account - she normally spams us with shots of her minions watching her videos .. also globylydia is losing followers...

B60AA406-F758-42B2-95FA-E4E68942346F.png

Reactions: 16
I wonder if that's why the new person/assistant was hired? To take some responsibilities away from Carrie so she could focus primarily on managing Glo. But now that it was such an epic failure, if that new person was ultimately let go.
I think IKEA boy was hired because Lydia was envisaging Globy world domination

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia: For the first time EVER, I can do my tan routine with my globy mits!

Apart from the tan routine she posted a couple of months ago using the globy mits 🤦
And the two years spent in testing and product development before that of course!

Reactions: 11
i felt bad for Ali when he said hes cool and lydia said 'yeh something like that' :(
I guess she like to dominate and to be honest I think she got him into blogging ..
When they met he used to be electrician or so ?
So I think she knows it's her achievement that he grew over years ...

Reactions: 8
They sent her books without taking into account her - current - decor. The covers clashed. Unforgiveable oversight. Recycle bin.
It pains me that those book were sent to someone like her. The trees sacrificed themselves for nothing.

Reactions: 14
I think the main difference between Lydia and Ali is that Ali is kind and she is evil. I mean just simply as a human...
I personally don't understand what their marriage is based on... Money?
I see Ali with someone completely opposite to Lydia... with some nice, kind, sweet girl, in some cozy house, their children running and playing in the courtyard while the family is making a barbecue on a Sunday... This is life I see for him.
Not all this sh*t.
She is so horrible to him in his videos, doesn't even try to put on the fake smile/cheerful mood, it's really disturbing to watch lately

Reactions: 16
i can’t watch her flogs. I’d rather come here for a recap. The baby talk, belittling Aldi, concrete tits and sproutlings does my head in. Who wants to watch her fake tan again, we know how to do it Lydia. It’s like teaching someone how to boil a kettle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think its a bit weird that she's had a whole run through focusing so elaborately on St Tropez v/s her own brand's tool. No focus on the material of the mitt and how its helping with the tan, no b-roll of how the product sits on the mitt.. mentions of the other products. Like girl, your brand launched a week ago, why are you GLOssing over it?!!!... Or am I missing something massively? Why aren't there more pics and content on the GLO insta page?....?

Posting my comment from the vid here, in case its deleted on YT -.-

Reactions: 18
Gifted=no value to her
Yes I saw that and was horrified.
She painted on the marble (or whatever kitchen island)
She wiped up the paint with the dress she was given to promote
That was left in the vlog

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What giveaway? Lydia knows what a "giveaway" means?
Did she not say she had a couple of bags filled with St Tropez stuff to give away? Sure she wrote that when reposting a blogger's free globy stuff...or at Tropez mentioned on their post....or I've totally made it up!?! 🤔🤣

Reactions: 14
Yes I saw that and was horrified.
She painted on the marble (or whatever kitchen island)
She wiped up the paint with the dress she was given to promote
That was left in the vlog
This should be a warning to whoever has the desire to buy her used clothes on Depop. She is not a gentle person. Those clothes are trashed and she does NOT reflect that in her pricing.

Reactions: 18
A lot of you feel sorry for Carrie but I honestly really believe she’s just as stupid as Lydia. She’s surely advising her wrong, as well as putting up with her crap. Also they come across as two air heads when the vlog together don’t you think? I don’t feel one bit sorry for any of them, nor Ali, he spends all day fixing tit and editing pictures and pretends like he’s a hyped up business man. Get a grip mateeeee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it me ( and I like natural tan) but I think she looks more beautiful without fake tan? Her eyes are more striking and I don’t know.
There is something about her, I dont know what it is either but her face can look very different at different times.
She looks much better when she smiles
She can't do sexy, it just falls flat.
She puts on a ton of makeup and looks like, I don't want to insult anyone here, but she looks bad, not at all natural. Like a painted mannequin.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.