Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what can I say what and utter failure made me think about how she can justify the price tag and her loyal sheep are willing to buy without even understand fully what there getting. I decided to do a little research, her tanning mitt is made from the exact materials as a super drug and they retail for £4.99. Does she acutally think people are stupid🤷🏼‍♀️
1F4C8807-AACB-4918-A0E4-4589C47E1F13.png
F6B2A0B6-F56E-4D39-B945-362291D79D53.png
751B035C-6DA2-4DCD-B73B-D22328F6050F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She lost me, i follow her since she had 10 videos, she influenced my style, i liked her. I know she is not person i want to be but i like her style. But when she didnt launch glo i started googling and i am here..... it is so sad because i really like to watch her vlog doing home stuff. I liked that she is homebody and not in another country everyday. I thought that it is making her more normal than other influencers. I feel naive :( i will never buy nothing from her brand and nothing What she shows because i dont trust her anymore. This brand born to make money not value.
You are not naive you initially believed you could trust her and then truth came to light. We've all experienced this same feeling at some point in our lives including in regards to this specific situation. You have nothing to feel bad about @ankakaka. This is on Lydia and all the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Globy is a shop window to who she really is. Cheap, nasty & fake. Deluded fool she is!

Reactions: 29
Do we really believe that people are buying this or is lydia and team buying a few per hour to make sure the number goes down? Will be interesting to see in the morning!
I wonder also if she actually sent them to anyone as gift? Although I am all for support- it is not possible that even ITF and Amelia bought this package??? Did poor Carrie also buy or she got it as a gift? Who is following Carrie - did she post anything?

Globy Products Composition taken from the website:

Bag
: 90% PU, 10% PE foam - aka vegan leather 😂 100% Plastic
Tanning Mitt: 70% polyester plush, 20% polyurethane foam, 10% PU waterproof lining - 100% plastic
Exfoliating Glove: 95% nylon, 5% other - 100% plastic
Back Applicator: 60% polyester plush, 40% polyurethane foam - 100% plastic
Back Exfoliator: 100% nylon - 100% plastic

So nothing new or costly, just plain old non recyclable PVC at the GENIUS Price of £50

WHAT where all the amazon hauls for? replacing all plastic bottles with glass, the linen, the silk, the sustainability this and that and then you go and launch plastic products at not so plastic prices??? and then have the audacity to pretend you care for BLM so much that you will not launch due to respect this cause deserves when clearly that was not the reason and then say that people of colour can use the mitt to apply moisturiser!! I hope I never see her in person, I would truly humiliate the witch!
Fantastic comment ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She lost me, i follow her since she had 10 videos, she influenced my style, i liked her. I know she is not person i want to be but i like her style. But when she didnt launch glo i started googling and i am here..... it is so sad because i really like to watch her vlog doing home stuff. I liked that she is homebody and not in another country everyday. I thought that it is making her more normal than other influencers. I feel naive :( i will never buy nothing from her brand and nothing What she shows because i dont trust her anymore. This brand born to make money not value.
Same here. Watched her videos for years, even days ago watched old ones from 2016 when she was normal und more humble (or acted better) to get rid of my anger. I bought so much she recommended and even saved money to be able to buy her boxes... I was so sad when I realized that she doesn't use some of the products and just put them into the box so that the price goes up (Tata harper moisturizer for example). I tried soooo hard to accept some things but now I feel that she manipulated me for years. She seemed so kind and down to earth, had so much respect for things in the old house but then suddenly .... different person, luxe everywhere, everything gifted, even food sent to her...food! She really should have come up with a product that suits her new image (sustainable, homeware, linen, garden stuff and so on..)...not something that reminds me of her being a dancer in ibiza (no hate, she did it because she needed money) but for 50 quid, crappy quality. I still like her style but I don't want to be treated like this. Yesterday I deleted all the people I follow on instagram that promote stuff daily. I can't deal with this anymore. I don't have to support them and help them get stuff for free so that I have to pay more in the end because the company needs money to send out free stuff to influenzas.... Stop manipulating, stop lying, stop doing everything for money. I should study now and focus on my life but all I think about is instagram, YouTube and the life of so called gurus. Instead of cleaning my house, doing my chores I watch them doing there's. What a moron was I. Now it's all about me and my life because Lydia surely won't pay my rent later when I don't get a proper job. 😆 Over and out. (still keeping track on tattle though.)

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm really baffled that she has added the taxes afterwards, even for orders within the UK. This is not standard in the UK. Tax is normally included in the price. Also, what's with the crazy delivery fee?! I'm in Central London and it says delivery is nearly £10. Total madness! What planet does this girl live on?! :unsure: 💇‍♀️ 💇‍♀️
The delivery fee probably includes some stupid fancy packaging aswel

Reactions: 4
1830 left 😂 clearly she’s not selling them like she thought she would

The delivery fee probably includes some stupid fancy packaging aswel
shes done this to reduce the price.. she’s thinks her customers are stupid and won’t realise that’s it’s still £50 when you check out! This woman has no boundaries

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's very quiet this morning, if it had been such a success she'd be all over insta bleating on about it, in fact she's going on about a dress from h&m!

Reactions: 24
This product has shown her up for what she is- lazy! 2 years in the making? You kidding me right?!! I have no idea how even Ali would describe this idea as ‘genius’ Tanning mitts and exfoliators have been around for years. The execution of marketing and selling the product has been lazy too, it shows that she thinks she can dress herself up as ‘luxe’ but she’s actually a basic witch! I am 100% sure that she wouldn’t part with £64 for a tanning tool kit! No chance! She’s always been a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget!! She’s tacky AF!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Same here. Watched her videos for years, even days ago watched old ones from 2016 when she was normal und more humble (or acted better) to get rid of my anger. I bought so much she recommended and even saved money to be able to buy her boxes... I was so sad when I realized that she doesn't use some of the products and just put them into the box so that the price goes up (Tata harper moisturizer for example). I tried soooo hard to accept some things but now I feel that she manipulated me for years. She seemed so kind and down to earth, had so much respect for things in the old house but then suddenly .... different person, luxe everywhere, everything gifted, even food sent to her...food! She really should have come up with a product that suits her new image (sustainable, homeware, linen, garden stuff and so on..)...not something that reminds me of her being a dancer in ibiza (no hate, she did it because she needed money) but for 50 quid, crappy quality. I still like her style but I don't want to be treated like this. Yesterday I deleted all the people I follow on instagram that promote stuff daily. I can't deal with this anymore. I don't have to support them and help them get stuff for free so that I have to pay more in the end because the company needs money to send out free stuff to influenzas.... Stop manipulating, stop lying, stop doing everything for money. I should study now and focus on my life but all I think about is instagram, YouTube and the life of so called gurus. Instead of cleaning my house, doing my chores I watch them doing there's. What a moron was I. Now it's all about me and my life because Lydia surely won't pay my rent later when I don't get a proper job. 😆 Over and out. (still keeping track on tattle though.)
And this, fellow Tattlers, is why we tattle :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s absolutely ridiculous it’s taken me 24 hours to realise it’s not a self tan product - I didn’t watch the video till now and just assumed it was also a self tanner. What a waste of money for a bag and 4 mitts that you don’t need

I have a mitt just like hers, it was £9.99 from amazon and I’ve had it for 2 years. My exfoliating glove is from amazon and was about £8.99 and I’ve had it for longer than 2 year. They’re great quality and reusable products that do the EXACT same as her 4 products. 4!!! No one needs 4 things.
At the risk of sounding like a witch, i personally don’t understand how you can’t tan your own back? But if you can’t, get someone to do it. I bet there’s a back tanning device on amazon for cheap if you live alone.

she’s an idiot. I’m actually shocked she didn’t have more sense on this!!!

Literally made an account just to post this...saw someone do this last night at 2200 at 6pm so she’s only sold about 400 since then
Makes me sick that she’s just made 20k off idiotic people who bought into this. That’s her garden paid for then!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Wow how can someone spend 2 years working on their brand to come up with a £2 Glo kit made in China. I always knew she lack the knowledge and brains but this is an insult.

Who would pay £42 for that bunch of crappy quality kit??

The only ones who will pay are the ones who has less brain cells than she does.

Reactions: 17
She can’t even decide which accented O she’s using 😭 Her Instagram story she just put up uses Ò but the “team” signing off the replies to the posts uses Ó. For Pete’s sake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Whoever's is behind the Glo IG just stop, pleeeeeease just stop... copy & paste, copy & paste, call people liars, copy & paste.

Reactions: 13
Ugh ... whatever ... can’t even be bothered to spell check it. Shameful!
47291DFA-F343-472E-8913-05F45D086332.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Same. I even bought some clothing years ago because of the way she styled it (mind you, not through affiliated links). Bawahahaha. She's is totally delousional and greedy now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.