Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia hun, you have more linen than a Primark Indian sweatshop. So, please enlighten me why you felt the need to beg not one but two pairs? Really sustainable. What bullshit land do you live in? Not Buckinghambullshit 🙄 Why can’t you use the washing machine after you’ve worn them like the rest of us? Is it because they get covered in fake tan and butt stains after binging and purging on beige tit? Anal snail trail is not a look on white linen. That’s not sexy.
Linen has to be ironed!! It only looks good when it is new( for lidl). And personally if it is bad quality doesn’t look good once worn for five mns.

Reactions: 10
I about died when I saw the quote titled Metamorphosis. I thought OMG she's quoting Kafka. But thankfully it was just another worthless quote in an attempt to be deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks a lot like her mum (with her dad’s eyebrows). Also get the feeling she hates thinking she looks like her mum 🤷‍♀️
7D2F6A15-49A3-4424-B461-0E42BA63F48E.jpeg
401F76CD-55CE-4CD9-8E3C-F2A11CB78C69.jpeg
63F1C184-1797-4EDA-821C-911F0155EE3E.jpeg
1B69BA01-9AE5-4E1A-A62C-733CD62DE790.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Linen has to be ironed!! It only looks good when it is new( for lidl). And personally if it is bad quality doesn’t look good once worn for five mns.
I don't care for pants that are see thru and ones where you can see the pockets. The price seems a little steep for just thin gauzy unstructured bottoms.

Reactions: 16
I doubt she even trekked about in those brown boots outside. But if she's claiming she did, it's absolutely disgusting to be wearing poo covered boots in one's house. E coli and other bacteria spread all around. But shouldn't be surprised with how they have Lumi's ass all over the kitchen counters as they cook and prepare food.

I'm so disgusted also with beauty companies and stores like Morrison's gifting items and food to these social media cunts when there are frontline workers and vulnerable seniors, veterans, homeless folks, lower income families that truly deserve this especially now! These brands are just as daft as the "influencers" they send this freebies too. At least we know who they are now and will never purchase from such socially unaware brands. I know I won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Size 8 for “extra comfort” 😴. Remind us how you are a size 4/6 and how clothes just hang off you again Lydia.. we forgot!
How much has she fake tanned, I have fence panels that are lighter in colour! #creosote-queen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Size 8 for “extra comfort” 😴. Remind us how you are a size 4/6 and how clothes just hang off you again Lydia.. we forgot!
Linen trousers will bag around her non existent arse once she has sat down a few times...especially if they are not lined. She will be wishing she'd got the size 6. Also, what is it with buying multiples of the same item? The other week she was buying 4 off the shoulder white tops.

Reactions: 8
Linen trousers will bag around her non existent arse once she has sat down a few times...especially if they are not lined. She will be wishing she'd got the size 6. Also, what is it with buying multiples of the same item? The other week she was buying 4 off the shoulder white tops.
There is no buying going on in that house. Multiple things means she can sell off the extras for cash to stash!

Reactions: 12
LOL, this bed, I can't! It looks like a Borrowers (miniature, for those that haven't read the Borrowers) bed that's been slipped inside the frame of a bare lampshade! I can't unsee that now.
It doesn't look at all comfortable 😂

Reactions: 7
Looks like every Tom, Dick and Lydiot will have this bed 🛏😂View attachment 132672
It looks just like a kids bed. No proper structure, just a coat hanger.

LOL, this bed, I can't! It looks like a Borrowers (miniature, for those that haven't read the Borrowers) bed that's been slipped inside the frame of a bare lampshade! I can't unsee that now.
I love the borrowers, I can remember my mum reading us those books and imagining all the things that had vanished being taken through that little empty knot in the skirting board. Those were the days!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Finally - gluten issue maybe this is why there’s no door on the en-suite? (Gross to think about)
But I believe gluten free is like a trend diet to her. Would be interesting to see a video of her actual reality of consuming gluten.
Wait, what, they don’t have a door on the en suite! I’ve never noticed that? Thats so strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Another brand I loved... not any more. She spoils everything 😔
During this lock down and upcoming summer I will make a concerted effort to use up as many of the products that I have (far too many) and then in the fall/winter I will reevaluate what I will rebuy. Performance, cruelty free, and price are always deciding factors but I am also going to look at whether brands waste excessive amounts on unworthy influencers. I know that influencers are important marketing tools but I think it is environmentally unwise to fly influencers all over the globe and shower them with tons and tons of products only to have the influencer use the products and shoot photos with filters. I will also take into account if they work with influencers who have shady methods of making $$$ like reselling gifted items, who fail to disclose that the product they are hyping was gifted and not purchased with their own coin, who treat people poorly, who lie about procedures and claim that their fabulous looking skin is the result of a $500 pot of Cler de poo, or who are as phony as a 3 dollar bill. Influencers may think that they hold all the cards, but I feel that in this economic climate it is us, the consumer, who holds all the cards.

How much has she fake tanned, I have fence panels that are lighter in colour! #creosote-queen
One of her photos had the filter she used and it was something like tan and dust or sparkles or something.

Looks like every Tom, Dick and Lydiot will have this bed 🛏😂View attachment 132672
That bed looks like cheap tubing and not sturdy at all. Photo pretty and that's it.

Dear Lydia, the only way to stop this is to stop your bullshit. You’re the source of this.
Also, while you’re at it, stop injecting your face (talk about real METAMORPHOSIS):
View attachment 132683
Looks like a mannequin dressed in an old fleece bathrobe. Geesh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Intensive therapy - when? you never leave the dungalow
Sustained harrassment of friends and family - huh? You only have one friend and we always stick up for your mum and usually Ali. If anything we feel sorry for them.
Reports against you - You cant report someone for something they didn't do. How about you think about that for a while.
Personal Info leaked - You leaked it you numbskull :rolleyes:. If your talking about your brand then maybe you should be pointing your finger at that brand mangement. Another fail.
Please refer to the lies if thats what they are. You haven;t given any examples...oh thats right because you're the liar.

Edit- here she goes again trying to make out that everything is bigger, better or more difficult than anyone else, "intensive therapy". Get the duck out. I went through therapy for grief and PTSD and it wasn't "intensive". Not even a psychologist would call it Intensive. You get called out for your lies Lydiot and you have to have intensive therapy because you get picked on online. What a crock!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Intensive therapy - when? you never leave the dungalow
Sustained harrassment of friends and family - huh? You only have one friend and we always stick up for your mum and usually Ali. If anything we feel sorry for them.
Reports against you - You cant report someone for something they didn't do. How about you think about that for a while.
Personal Info leaked - You leaked it you numbskull :rolleyes:
Please refer to the lies if thats what they are. You haven;t given any examples...oh thats right because you're the liar.
Perfectly said!!

Meanwhile, how sad is it spendIng every waking moment reading a thread about YOURSELF on a gossip site and then actually RESPONDING.... DAILY!?!?!

Lydia honey, if it wasn’t for the gossip sites you’d have no content! You’re welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.