Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do brands work with her??
Who is even influenced to buy what she’s advertising? The new Dior foundation and eyeshadow palette ... She starts off by saying she didn’t really like the eyeshadow palette at the start but she’ll use two colours and maybe go in with a bronzer ( because the 5 colours arent great) . Great sales pitch there. 100 pumps of Byterry cc serum and same spice lipliner. She’s meant to be an influencer however, does the same boring look each time. I don’t think anyone would gain an impression of what this new Dior foundation is like over all that serum. Oh but it will oxidize once her tan has developed under the foundation and cc serum. (Doesn’t everyone tan the night before and wash the tan off before applying foundation yuck) No one can see what the foundation is like because of the 4 layers of byterry cc serum. I refused to buy any more Laura Mercier products after that ski press trip. I appreciate brands when they actually work with creditable makeup artists or influencers who have a true passion for makeup/ skincare and know what they’re talking about!
Agree about the ski trip. I have some LM loose powder and when that is gone I will find another brand.

Reactions: 13
Ugh whhhyyyyy does she want an Aga, I can't see her dropping at least 6k on one if she won't pay for her garden and house repairs for being too expensive....this girls brain is not wired up right. The kitchen is FINE as it is.
My sister has a stove similar to an Aga. They weigh A LOT. She better investigate installing one in her home before she orders. They need a reinforced floor, but most importantly you need space to maneuver a heavy piece into place. My sister's was delivered on a pallet to the end of her driveway and it took 6 guys to get it into the house. They also installed the stove before the island was built. Nice stove but in Lydia's situation I would say it's a no go. Those stoves need to be installed during a reno not afterwards.

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂😂 I think we all have come out with/ noticed some corkers on here!! I often laugh out loud at my phone while reading these threads you ladies are just so sharp and quick witted It’s hilarious! I’d love to have a glass of plonk with you all 🍷
I don't drink, but plonk away 🍷😁❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
3E8BE0E3-93B1-473F-8C63-22B76050BDAD.jpeg

I mean we’d prefer it if you didn’t, but because I’m in a good mood I’ll help a girl out.

Antiques Road-Hoe

Look at my rusty dusty all the way from China steals, please buy to keep me in fauxtiques, white linen and beige meals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I figured out what why they eat beige food 🤔
It goes with Lydiot's aesthetic of black, white and neutral aka beige 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow. She really is not a very nice person. We don’t all have fancy cameras and equipment Lydia. If you want to buy someone’s furniture how about not criticising them for their photography skills 🙄
Well that definitely doesn’t not look “sturdy” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow. She really is not a very nice person. We don’t all have fancy cameras and equipment Lydia. If you want to buy someone’s furniture how about not criticising them for their photography skills 🙄
Criticising then saying it’s unreal? Surely you cannot determine this without seeing it in person. She contradicts herself so much.
Also... why is she now calling it second hand... 😂 Hi Lydia...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.