Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree about the ski trip. I have some LM loose powder and when that is gone I will find another brand.
I really like the one from Hourglass. I'll never use LM anything ever.

A few years ago I used one of her concealers around my eyes and had the most horrific allergic reaction and had to take two trips to the doctor's. Red rings around my eyes and peeling skin.

I know everyone raves about LM's loose powder but I can't even bring myself to try it since that experience - will never buy any LM products ever again.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I really like the one from Hourglass. I'll never use LM anything ever.

A few years ago I used one of her concealers around my eyes and had the most horrific allergic reaction and had to take two trips to the doctor's. Red rings around my eyes and peeling skin.

I know everyone raves about LM's loose powder but I can't even bring myself to try it since that experience - will never buy any LM products ever again.
Last time I checked, the LM loose powder had talc as a main ingredient. Talc is a carcinogen. So no thanks.

Becca, Hourglass and Charlotte Tilbury all have loose powders that are talc-free.

Reactions: 17
Are her followers on crack?

Capture.PNG

Classy
Hard working
Beautiful
Genuine

The only genuine thing about Lydia are the LAUGHS we're having at her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wellllll...... Lydia is sort of classy if your standards are quite low.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The first time I ever watched Lydia was last year and I binged watched about 4 videos in one go. When she mentioned this Ali person, being new to her channel I thought she was talking about a friend (Ali can be a name for a girl). It wasn’t until a few videos later I realised she had a husband and it was him. Nowadays it’s always ‘My Husband’. Maybe she got onto saying ‘my husband’ after InTheFrow and Jamie Genevieve got married and was in the phase of saying husband. Lydia never changes her way of doing something unless it’s because someone else is doing it.
I can’t get over her slagging someone off for their photography skills. I would like to see her take a picture of a double bed in an average size room. Even professionals who take pics for estate agents simply can’t get a wide enough angle when the house is small. She is so patronising, but thick at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow. She really is not a very nice person. We don’t all have fancy cameras and equipment Lydia. If you want to buy someone’s furniture how about not criticising them for their photography skills 🙄
Dickwad lidlya using faicbook marketplace and showing her finds like its special? Seriously shes so behind in mental social emotional and moral development it causes me to frown so I have deep furrows in my brow. Shes so fundamentally wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 19
WOW ... I watched the first half of her "We Skipped Buying a New House" offering. I haven't watched one of her videos since January ... you Tattlers are the best and don't feel the need. But, again ... WOW ... how did she become so manic???? Bless her heart (as we say in the U.S. South) I just couldn't waste more of my time, but she was all over the place. Seriously, I think she needs to step back and get some help. The constant edits/cuts was distracting, and she seems to just be grasping at straws to justify all the changes she's making. Lydiot, honey, just take a pause and re-center yourself. I just have no words ...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lydia Elise Millen #22 grubby globy products, I need a hobby, I look like the house elf named Dobby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
why is she looking at 2nd hand furniture?
Lydia now likes antiques. As per her latest IG influence, Steve Cordony, an Australian Interior Stylist (who does really lovely work I think!).

It's also a way for her to defend herself against accusations of wastefulness.

Reactions: 12
She must have reported the instagram account. Probs read the comments and was fuming!

I reccoment Huda Beauty loose powder - the absolute best and Chanel - both finer and more professional looking than LM - LM is more cakey - I have all 3 so can compare.

And yes brand trips like that ostentatious LM one puts me off also

Reactions: 11
Last time I checked, the LM loose powder had talc as a main ingredient. Talc is a carcinogen. So no thanks.

Becca, Hourglass and Charlotte Tilbury all have loose powders that are talc-free.
Wanted to say the same thing! LM actually has pretty bad ingredients in general, including microplastic. I wouldn’t recommend it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If someone wants to go ahead and make the new thread go for it!!!
It’s way over 😂

not sure what title won?

Reactions: 1
Lydia Elise Millen #22 grubby globy products, I need a hobby, I look like the house elf named Dobby
Poor dobby

#22Lydia, Lydia you have let the weeks fly by, no one will go buy your tat, who wants to end up smelling like a rat!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Suggestion for new thread title

Lydia Millen #22 I launched my brand but it was just a box, I'm such a Narc, I forgot to trademark! #Glóby

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.