Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes a real and unique beauty, like an actress. She looks so sweet on him. and i like how short she looks lol, maybe 5 foot like me. sorry tho ali looks very very gay in these pics. maybe lidl turned him asexual

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how only Lydia and Carrie are receiving gifts from Globy. We know Carrie sent herself those flowers and Lydia gifted herself an affordable bottle of wine just to mention the name 😂

The only people talking about Globy are Lyds, Carrie and the tattlers 😂 BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT ... Other than laugh at the complete shambles this “brand” is.
globy

hahahahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I vote Cawwieee is back in the bungalow 🙋🏼‍♀️ UK Gov guidance now states you’re allowed a maid and nanny into your home. That pretty much sums up Cawwieee’s whipped job role in a nutshell...
She's posted to 'prove' she isn't..

I might post a pic to look like I am in Florida..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh whhhyyyyy does she want an Aga, I can't see her dropping at least 6k on one if she won't pay for her garden and house repairs for being too expensive....this girls brain is not wired up right. The kitchen is FINE as it is.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Her business/brand name is so confusing at this point. So it’s gone from ‘Gló Beauty Co’ to ‘Gló by Lydia Elise Millen’, the registered company name is something else and nothings been trademarked properly? Her profile picture logo on instagram has one name, the box the product comes in another name, the website another name and god knows what else will change by launch time. I can’t keep up 😅.

Ugh whhhyyyyy does she want an Aga, I can't see her dropping at least 6k on one if she won't pay for her garden and house repairs for being too expensive....this girls brain is not wired up right. The kitchen is FINE as it is.
Where did you see she wants an Aga? Josie was boasting about her AGA so I’m guessing that will be why 😂. Aren’t AGAs for farmwives anyway, women who cook big meals often, use the AGA as heating in the house and dry their kids and husbands clothes above it. Everyone I know who owns an AGA live in a farmhouse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her business/brand name is so confusing at this point. So it’s gone from ‘Gló Beauty Co’ to ‘Gló by Lydia Elise Millen’, the registered company name is something else and nothings been trademarked properly? Her profile picture logo on instagram has one name, the box the product comes in another name, the website another name and god knows what else will change by launch time. I can’t keep up 😅.

Where did you see she wants an Aga? Josie was boasting about her AGA so I’m guessing that will be why 😂. Aren’t AGAs for farmwives anyway, women who cook big meals often, use the AGA as heating in the house and dry their kids and husbands clothes above it. Everyone I know who owns an AGA live in a farmhouse.
An Aga to cook pasta in?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Agas have a tendency to be quite tricky and expensive to run. I wouldn't opt for one off hand

Reactions: 14
Been watching someone who's evidently a heck of a lot younger than me did this interview for boutique.com, she's called Andy Torres amazing girl really from Mexico who moved to Amsterdam, stating exactly (or more or less) 'you don't need designer...' well more like "it doesn't matter if it's designer or not designer" remarking about clothes, to be considered stylish, has this amazing part of her blog about DIY stuff honestly she's amazing litrally!

To be honest makes people I think who do go from head to toe with things like that ( designer things I mean, not sure why they'd even bother to convince people why that should be done tbh) like they'd buy a brick if it was made by which ever brand rather than yeah its just very odd.

One thing taken from a post the very first one she did:
When you love fashion, you are conscious about the trends, you have to know which shapes, colors, fabrics and styles are coming each season. So, its not just loving to buy shoes and clothes.
Don't even have to really buy anything at all to be honest she's exactly right!
Some people are scared when it comes to Fashion, they don’t want to wear certain things, because they think people would make fun. Its true that you shouldn’t wear everything in trend, because some things will suit you, but other will look like a nightmare, its all about your body shape, size and height, but is also true that you have to experiment, to figure out what suits you best.
To be honest is why I can't stand Lydia at all!

Also the statement by her about direct copying I find personally really embarrassing

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know it’s one’s prerogative but I’ll never understand why they don’t want to travel and explore cultures especially when it’s so disposable to them via PR trips. Did they ever go on honeymoon? #hellmoon Who bets they’ve never even consummated their marriage? #divorcirginity Can you actually imagine Lydia with a vibrator? #flickinthebean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Agas have a tendency to be quite tricky and expensive to run. I wouldn't opt for one off hand
I thought that too, I’m sure they need servicing every year don’t they and they usually go off for the summer and the housewives then go on to use their other normal oven then come winter again, use the AGA, but it needs someone who knows what they’re doing to get it going. People use whistle kettles on them to make their tea and what not. Can’t imagine Lydia making use of it as all she uses is her thermomix and coffee machine. Oh and one hob to boil her Tagliatelle, I mean fusilli 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Oh no! I actually think I misunderstood someones previous post haha, my fault, sorry 🥴

Reactions: 2
Type in globylydia into google and first thing that comes up is this thread!!!!

Also Lydia Elise Millen is a director of only one company which is LEM online, so is globeauty or globylydia another company, a company that does not exist, a brand, a what, a nothing, a figment of her imagination, what?

Great to have a clear message and clear name and clear company for a new brand, good start love!
She has LEM online Ltd and LEM Beauty ltd registered at companies house. Glo Beauty Co. is the trading name/style of LEM Beauty Ltd I assume. The trademark application which seems to have been withdrawn was for Glo Beauty Co. I almost feel sorry for her ...but she should’ve have announced any of this until she’d sorted out the legal etc.

Like with wedding dresses before Queen Victoria hardly any brides wore white at weddings wasn't until she started it became a thing in the west I believe, though do think it came from another part of the world.

History not even just with this fascinates me literally

Reactions: 4
I know it’s one’s prerogative but I’ll never understand why they don’t want to travel and explore cultures especially when it’s so disposable to them via PR trips. Did they ever go on honeymoon? #hellmoon Who bets they’ve never even consummated their marriage? #divorcirginity Can you actually imagine Lydia with a vibrator? #flickinthebean

Yeah they went to Ibiza....she made a vlog of it, but it turned out weird, they met up with Leonie an her partner wasn't it something to do with some event she wasn't invited too but a few influencers were there, I don't remember specifics, but it was odd.

Reactions: 11
The billion stories of people watching her videos after she's uploaded a new one is ridiculous!

• Heart
Everyone I know who owns an AGA live in a farmhouse.
Not even mention they're meant for medium to large country houses not as small as they're is, it'd just be utterly ridiculous, plus yeah with the energy usage being dramatically increased, talking about what 580approx kilowatts of power for an average gas oven, when comparing it to an AGA that's in least the thousands both being per year

Everyone i know who has one uses it to dry washing on, and a normal oven for cooking :rolleyes:

Not even mention they're meant for medium to large country houses not as small as they're is, it'd just be utterly ridiculous, plus yeah with the energy usage being dramatically increased, talking about what 580approx kilowatts of power for an average gas oven, when comparing it to an AGA that's in least the thousands both being per year
but her house is 6000 sq ft!

• Haha
Type in globylydia into google and first thing that comes up is this thread!!!!

Also Lydia Elise Millen is a director of only one company which is LEM online, so is globeauty or globylydia another company, a company that does not exist, a brand, a what, a nothing, a figment of her imagination, what?

Great to have a clear message and clear name and clear company for a new brand, good start love!
@Oohthedrama is there any way we can add "Glo by Lydia Millen" as a tag in the new thread ... :sneaky:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.