Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Oohthedrama is there any way we can add "Glo by Lydia Millen" as a tag in the new thread ... :sneaky:
The tags are really just to connect the threads here for easy access.

But we can get it in the title and add it into posts ‘til our hearts content 🤣😂

(some messages around Instagram accounts have been removed from the thread,
Let’s not give Millen and her pups any ammunition against the site 😝)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know it’s one’s prerogative but I’ll never understand why they don’t want to travel and explore cultures especially when it’s so disposable to them via PR trips. Did they ever go on honeymoon? #hellmoon Who bets they’ve never even consummated their marriage? #divorcirginity Can you actually imagine Lydia with a vibrator? #flickinthebean
I mentioned this briefly in a comment earlier, I just don’t get it, I know some people are home bodies which is fine, but they neeeever go on holiday, or on day trips (other than shopping..) no weekend city breaks, not even a honeymoon, I really don’t get it. She used to talk about being scared of flying so maybe her fear has got worse?

Reactions: 12
Lydia Millen #22 Fakin’ being nice and having green fingers, Globy’s about to bomb for tragic lil’ Cinders

Reactions: 8
I mentioned this briefly in a comment earlier, I just don’t get it, I know some people are home bodies which is fine, but they neeeever go on holiday, or on day trips (other than shopping..) no weekend city breaks, not even a honeymoon, I really don’t get it. She used to talk about being scared of flying so maybe her fear has got worse?
but she goes away for "work" sometimes...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She puts everything as a affiliate link. Dont worry guys the garden shots haven't been left out she shows us round her flowers in the garden. :giggle:
How the hell did she manage to get the clematis when the gardening shops are closed 🤔. She is so shady.

She said the word linen 22 times in her latest vlog. 12 of them within 8 minutes. Yes, I am that bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
and her vlogs are like 45 min. Who watches that? Better to get some Netflix on instead her stupid boring vlogs.

• Heart
Her business/brand name is so confusing at this point. So it’s gone from ‘Gló Beauty Co’ to ‘Gló by Lydia Elise Millen’, the registered company name is something else and nothings been trademarked properly? Her profile picture logo on instagram has one name, the box the product comes in another name, the website another name and god knows what else will change by launch time. I can’t keep up 😅.

Where did you see she wants an Aga? Josie was boasting about her AGA so I’m guessing that will be why 😂. Aren’t AGAs for farmwives anyway, women who cook big meals often, use the AGA as heating in the house and dry their kids and husbands clothes above it. Everyone I know who owns an AGA live in a farmhouse.
My sister lives in a Devon farmhouse and there was an Aga when they moved there 25 years ago. It also heats one radiator (in this case the bathroom above the kitchen). It's fueled by coke (no, not that type) and needs constant attention. Both my sister and her husband are keen cooks and make full use of it but it's tricky and takes some getting used to. I like to warm my backside against it and boil the kettle but that's all!

As for wastefulness...I watched a bit of Josie' s vlog where she is fannying around in her dressing room for the umpteenth time and and she found a 400pound credit note that had expired.....£400!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What the hell with these sustainable cleaning tools. I highly doubt they work. They all just look picture perfect.

PS I have never seen her cleaning her dishes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So our Internet went down last night, now up and running. Was signed out of everything. I have a new email since I last registered on here (new phone), so have had to sign up again using said new email 😏 so much fun 🙄😂

So our Internet went down last night, now up and running. Was signed out of everything. I have a new email since I last registered on here (new phone), so have had to sign up again using said new email 😏 so much fun 🙄😂
Back to being a New Member 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does Lydia have a husband? Because she never mentions it

So this really bugs me, I am not married so I can only make assumptions here. I guess when you first get married there is a nice novelty is saying husband and wife however, never saying Ali and always referring to him as husband makes it sound like ownership, Ali doesn't seem to do this I just find it very odd. Then again, its grabby Lidl and she just wants to own everything.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
and her vlogs are like 45 min. Who watches that? Better to get some Netflix on instead her stupid boring vlogs.
Personally I'd far rather listen to someone scratch their nails down a black board, I cringe that much lol

• Haha
She’s not going to go anywhere unless there is a payment.

• Haha
So this really bugs me, I am not married so I can only make assumptions here. I guess when you first get married there is a nice novelty is saying husband and wife however, never saying Ali and always referring to him as husband makes it sound like ownership, Ali doesn't seem to do this I just find it very odd. Then again, its grabby Lidl and she just wants to own everything.
Yep, it's a way of flattening him to 'husband' role instead of Ali who is a whole person. V sad. She can't handle being around whole people for very long.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i think it was dolly88 who caught onto to globy 😂 now I can’t unsee Globy Lydia 😂 She should trademark that. No one will want to steal it 🤣

😂😂😂😂 I think we all have come out with/ noticed some corkers on here!! I often laugh out loud at my phone while reading these threads you ladies are just so sharp and quick witted It’s hilarious! I’d love to have a glass of plonk with you all 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She says it in a way as if she owns him and is better than him. She doesn’t say it in a way that is like “awww my husband 😍” it’s more like my husband is going to do this for me even if he doesn’t want to and will hate it because he’s MY HUSBAND.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.