Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but aaarrrghhh these bleeping quotes! Just stick a "live laugh love" sign from Primark on your forehead love. She thinks she's being so spiritual and wise, in reality she's coming across like a 13 year old insecure girl who just wants the world to understand her a little more and expects a little violin constantly playing in the background

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Where's Jo Cannon in all this?

I thought she'd be first in line licking Lidl's Gló-ing arse hole after the launch of her pink shoe box.

20200506_093453.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I’ve just been browsing on Twitter and went on Lidl’s page and she’s dedicated 3 tweets praising her angel husband, he looked after her “proud, independent”ass all day, chucked a pizza in the oven. He then saved a robin if you guys want to watch it please go to his Instagram stories she says and then proceeds to tag his Twitter handle.....only it’s not his twitter handle LMAOOOOOO

You cannot make this up!! Surely she’s not this thick to not know her angel husband’s handle and if she didn’t, I’m all up for benefit of doubt... you would think she would check/click on the tag before posting it? For peasants like us these types of errors are acceptable... but for someone who makes a living out of social media you would think would be a pro at this by now?

May be she never wanted to post this fake appreciation tweet in the first place? But since angel Aldi posted how loud and proud he was of her visible but invisible progress, she felt compelled to and hence the half ass hearted tweet. What a pathetic life, all for approval for others and me and mine are better than you and yours!!!

ps- She might have meant aligordon on insta, as on Twitter his handle is Ali.gordon
88257CF4-A761-49F7-9A4A-0FD50C7C4A64.png

10CB4916-F8BA-4276-A51B-CF71FFAEA9DE.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Also, like one of you tattlers mentioned- what is the shelf life of her glo crap? Is she literally rushing to ship the tit before it goes off in a warehouse somewhere in Milton keynes?

Glow...it's got to contain mica right?
View attachment 124104
lidl isn't even copying good ideas now. Anyone remember lipstick gate with Jaclyn Hill?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just me but shouldn't those earrings have some kind of shine on them 🤢
#coveredinfaketan/makeupView attachment 123996
I'm sad to say that I got conned into buying from that brand. The shine doesn't stay. The gold plated silver earrings started darkening within a week. Could be fake tan, could be really bad quality earrings...

I was thrown by the picture of her wearing Dubarry boots. That’s literally not her style at all.
Why is she trying to pretend she’s got country style?? Would that be the effect of Josie buying a gorgeous rural home? 😂 will Lidl be trying to blag a Barbour jacket next?
Lidl is everything: country classic, midcentury modern, edgy, granny chic etc. all the time. The thing is, sometimes less is more... she just looks like a nutcase

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
OT but aaarrrghhh these bleeping quotes! Just stick a "live laugh love" sign from Primark on your forehead love. She thinks she's being so spiritual and wise, in reality she's coming across like a 13 year old insecure girl who just wants the world to understand her a little more and expects a little violin constantly playing in the background
100% this. She’s got that music bowl and yoga area of her gym- but not for spirituality! And that’s ok!But it’s all for show, like the rest of her house and her pathetic posting of inspirational quotes

Reactions: 18
Charnley PR (remember the bloke we thought was Carries where's wally) are representing her and have reposted the Glo beauty pic, so for all her bullshit about spending forever on this product, she's paid a PR company to market it for her, paid a company to design the product, manufacturer it, distribute it, produce the branding etc, so basically she's just had the 'idea' which she has copied from someone else most probably.

It's also shocking that whoever designed that logo has lifted it from that armani design.

Whatever the tit it is, i hope it fails massively. She has said it's one product and she will release more - so i think it's possibly a spray tan at home kit and you can put whatever tanning product in you like, so maybe a gun and something else? or it's the glo drops that make you shimmer.

Also noticed none of her 'mates' have followed or shared the Glo beauty insta, not Vic or Leonie etc!
Not even Carrie...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Mrs Hinch saved a baby bird that fell from its nest the other day, maybe she should watch her videos for advice on what to do or is she copying her for content now 🤣 Mrs Hinch also posts quotes everyday. I’m ashamed of myself for knowing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch saved a baby bird that fell from its nest the other day, maybe she should watch her videos for advice on what to do or is she copying her for content now 🤣 Mrs Hinch also posts quotes everyday. I’m ashamed of myself for knowing this.
Is this for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen on her stories that she has filmed an 'ultra glowy makeup tutorial' in a white robe a la LornaLuxe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can I ask who out of the tattle temple will pledge as tribute and sacrifice themselves to purchase her crap and be a test hamster?????? 🐹

Cos I ain't doin it, ya kno wat I'm sayin bruv, (lydia was in ndubz chav music video) 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Based on the hashtags I’d say this is it!
Okay, if it’s liquid highlighter for the face a bit too close to ByTerry and their CC Serum that gives her the shiny oily faced ‘glow’ she enjoys. I imagine she doesn’t want to lose that money. So maybe it’s body highlighters? A trio?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
WHY? The dust this stuff will gather & even with a great cleaner around it will be awful! I’ve had cleaners all my working life ...but they are not as good as when I do it myself even when I’ve “trained” them how to clean to my standard. I wouldn’t be never want this in my home nor as many faux panel mouldings ....sorry my home decor has to take into practical aspects not just aesthetic appeal!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.