Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing this is the pr shoot for the new product?
Maybe she is recruiting for swingers...

Glo Beauty, dont sounds so fruity, created by someone with a flat booty; someone who thinks she is something she is not, when will she realise she is just grot?!

out x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good eye!! It looked familiar to me too, but I couldn’t place it. Well done. Yup....nothing original from our Lidl.
When I quickly look at the logo I read it as J Lo. Both the name and logo are total rip offs. She would have an absolute hissy fit it someone did the same thing to her.

Reactions: 13
So after all that, she’s only unveiled a box. A cardboard box. This is the most drawn out launch. Ever. It’s like being on death row with the faint hope of appeal. Or faking orgasms to save your partner’s ego in the hope it gets better (we’ve all done it ladies 😏). Or continuing to drink in the hope of hair of the dog. Basically these are not good things that come to those who wait. Who is actually going to buy her tit? Apart from the girl who self-professed she would buy actual tit. But we can discount her. I think the men in white coats will be calling her soon.

And Ali, whilst I appreciate a heart-felt sentiment especially in these uncertain times hun, have you actually lost your mind? No, really? There’s more than enough white coats to go around. The progress that no one else has seen? Lydia documents her entire bungalow life. Everything. We know every regurgitated beige meal, every calendar date she’s suffering from PMT and every time something minor has inconvenienced her. We’d even have the lowdown on the size of your manhood, well if she actually saw it that is. Pipe down old boy, that pampas grass you’ve tenderly photographed has shown more growth and progress.
You have won first prize 👌🏻

I thought that typeface looked familiar...

View attachment 124014
View attachment 124015

she will say it was "inspired" :ROFLMAO:
Yes!!!!! I couldn’t think where I saw it but you’ve nailed it

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone! Regular reader and I finally registered. Lydia's BS is the gift that keeps on giving, the obsession with everything Josie lately has been too much. Showing how she wants wisteria on the walls was utter cringe since she never films outside at all unless they are posing for another very inspired perfume AD.
And these two items were so perfectly suggested on my YouTube thread that I had to register to share.
IMG_20200505_110657.jpg

Although IMO, Hyacinth is far superior in character than any influenza out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was thrown by the picture of her wearing Dubarry boots. That’s literally not her style at all.
Why is she trying to pretend she’s got country style?? Would that be the effect of Josie buying a gorgeous rural home? 😂 will Lidl be trying to blag a Barbour jacket next?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats bizzare she kept it and added a new one and it’s hilarious that it has kore followers than her actual brand account. Maybe these influencers get more money or status or something based on their combined followers so between her personal one, home account, the lydiaemillen one, the cats one and the brand one she would have more rather than just her personal, home and brand one. There must be some agenda in it that benefits her.
I thought she would have changed the name of the LydiaEmillen IG account to GLO so she could inherit the accumulated purchased followers, but what you say makes complete sense.

Here is a spray gun for tanning and foundation. You can get customized logo, too. AND you can also spray water, too. I like how the compressor is included and rechargable. https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...2700.searchrts.0.0.15263226YYKQdA&bypass=true

Here is an Etsy item for spray powder so your tan isn't tacky. Company name Glow Job.
This is my guess, then she can add the tan and all the other crap.

It was when she said that her friends and Mum would all use "one". You wouldn't refer to tan or makeup as "one" but you would a gun or a mitt. This would also fit into the box.

Let’s hope she sends some PR packages out to big influencers and they slate it. She will have no control over their opinions and no control over the comments in someone else’s video. Although, part of me thinks she’s not even brave enough to do that
hahaha, I bet she only sends to her most trusted influencer contacts (if you can call any of them that).

I bet she will be weeping as she is posting them thinking of all the extra cash she could have in her bank but she has to gift them in order to try and make more money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
6D7627DA-3E46-414F-AED9-117DEBDDC2DB.jpeg

She can’t quite believe it!!! I mean I can’t quite believe that Trump is still president, or that Vatican City has one of the highest crime rates, or that Beyoncé actually forgave Jay Z, or that 6 million people died in the Holocaust, or that Harry finally had the balls to leave the royal family. Lydia finding a completely resorted pair of antique bedside cabinets? Yes, I can believe this. Shabby chic is now her thing *along with every other decor. I see another beg for a bed. She could downsize from a super king, it is only her with the frequent visit of one of Lumi’s furry friends who sleep in it after all. Or is she expecting the white company to manufacture a ‘bespoke’ super king bed. Just. For. Her. Don’t do it white company! She once refused to go into your store because...wait for it...the sales associates were serving other customers. She’s not about that peasant life. Well you know as long as it doesn’t become popular on Josie’s home account or Pinterest...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So the master suite shell is going to be redone, how wonderful!
At this point I really pity her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine not knowing who you are and what you like and being so insecure that you are influenced by everything that is posted by your competition. So sad.
it must be like “groundhog day” only placed in interior design world. Keep redoing things UNSUCCESSFULLY . Every single day
ED1F6E36-9D4B-4729-95A8-C1F433CD80CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I actually really liked their house when they moved it, the kitchen area was beautiful, I always love a view into a green garden, woods, etc. That's when I started watching them and other lifestyle vloggers in general. She did a few hauls before she redecorated the attic and I actually liked the clothes she picked and thought she was quite pretty. It all went downhill from then, 180 degrees personality change, laziness, weird childish behavior... Destroying every likeable thing about the house and its decor. Why on earth are they putting wood paneling in their gyms??? I get it everywhere else if that's your thing but the gym 😱😱😱

Reactions: 31
Look, I really dislike the hideous mirrored four-poster bed they own so am all for a re-do of that room. But why do two short humans need a California King? Do they dislike human contact with one another that much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder...would her shilling her own products not be a conflict of interest somewhat, in terms of her trying hard to sell other brands products?? Is she no longer working for the other skincare brands. She'd be competing against herself 🤔

Reactions: 14
I wonder...would her shilling her own products not be a conflict of interest somewhat, in terms of her trying hard to sell other brands products?? Is she no longer working for the other skincare brands. She'd be competing against herself 🤔
Also, like one of you tattlers mentioned- what is the shelf life of her glo crap? Is she literally rushing to ship the tit before it goes off in a warehouse somewhere in Milton keynes?

Glow...it's got to contain mica right?
Screenshot_20200506-095910_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 7
Charnley PR (remember the bloke we thought was Carries where's wally) are representing her and have reposted the Glo beauty pic, so for all her bullshit about spending forever on this product, she's paid a PR company to market it for her, paid a company to design the product, manufacturer it, distribute it, produce the branding etc, so basically she's just had the 'idea' which she has copied from someone else most probably.

It's also shocking that whoever designed that logo has lifted it from that armani design.

Whatever the tit it is, i hope it fails massively. She has said it's one product and she will release more - so i think it's possibly a spray tan at home kit and you can put whatever tanning product in you like, so maybe a gun and something else? or it's the glo drops that make you shimmer.

Also noticed none of her 'mates' have followed or shared the Glo beauty insta, not Vic or Leonie etc!

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Here is a spray gun for tanning and foundation. You can get customized logo, too. AND you can also spray water, too. I like how the compressor is included and rechargable. https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...2700.searchrts.0.0.15263226YYKQdA&bypass=true

Here is an Etsy item for spray powder so your tan isn't tacky. Company name Glow Job.

This is an airbrush for foundation not for tan, it would take ya a million years to tan with this.... but I like where you are going with this. All the irish unfluencers all by white lable (from China* Donald Trump voice) and stick their logos on it and jack up the price. Its always tat! Id never in a million years buy makeup or products from an influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.