Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guesses are ....
1) exfoliating mitt to remove tan
2) tanning lounge wear
3) face mist
4) a body glow oil
As she’s always shilling the nourishing oils ain’t she ... And possibly it doubles as a hair oil
In one of her YT vlogs, she referred to her new brand by saying "her mum really needs one" or words to that effect. So I am thinking a mitt or spray gun hence why the box is so big.

Reactions: 5
My prediction is that she will sell a fair amount of whatever rubbish she offers initially. But the majority of those people won't buy again. Even if it's the best case scenario and she offers an amazing quality product at a reasonable price (ha. fat chance), there are only a handful of people who will buy every product produced in her line.

But more likely, it will be something very overdone and mediocre that anyone can find with an established, trusted brand. So even her most devoted followers won't feel compelled to purchase repeatedly. Either way, that's not a sustainable business.

Reactions: 15
My theory. She is being super nice lately because she wants to keep as many people sweet as possible so that they buy her product. That's why she's also been posting all these positive quotes etc. Trying to trick people into thinking she's a good person.
She’s tries to be “good” but still comes across like a bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can anyone remember where the trio sapphire ring Ali ‘designed’ for Lydia was fro
It was from Fenton & Co, I really love some of their designs. They’ve gifted too many insufferable ungrateful people for my liking so no matter how much I like them I won’t get one.

Reactions: 11
Who exactly will buy this box of bollox? Wannabe influencers desperate for exposure via a re-post from their messiah lydl?

Can any of you hazard a guess what % of her followers are these brown-nosing, thirsty as duck small time YouTubers waiting for their 'big break'?

Reactions: 22
Who exactly will buy this box of bollox? Wannabe influencers desperate for exposure via a re-post from their messiah lydl?

Can any of you hazard a guess what % of her followers are these brown-nosing, thirsty as duck small time YouTubers waiting for their 'big break'?
Ha! you just reminded me of Thirsty Kirsty!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's quite mad. They both are. Who on earth could be proud of creating a shoebox with an amateur looking graphic in the middle of it? I doubt a kindergarten teacher would be able to work up much enthusiasm if a child came up with anything this lame.

And she should call her product 'Greasy'. And not Glo. Then it would do what it says on the tin!

It was from Fenton & Co, I really love some of their designs. They’ve gifted too many insufferable ungrateful people for my liking so no matter how much I like them I won’t get one.
Thank you I just wanted to make sure I didn’t buy from them!!!

Reactions: 8
My prediction is that she will sell a fair amount of whatever rubbish she offers initially. But the majority of those people won't buy again. Even if it's the best case scenario and she offers an amazing quality product at a reasonable price (ha. fat chance), there are only a handful of people who will buy every product produced in her line.

But more likely, it will be something very overdone and mediocre that anyone can find with an established, trusted brand. So even her most devoted followers won't feel compelled to purchase repeatedly. Either way, that's not a sustainable business.
Yes, all these influencers are the same. I think all will be exactly like Amelia and her "jewerly collection". We will have:
1. First talking about the crappy product non-stop.
2. Selling limited quantities cause is a one-in-a-lifetime-opportunity.
3. Sold-out. And a video of Lydia and Carrie crying cause that crap sold out (of course they produced minimal quantities. More than 50% went into PR free boxes to other influencers to promote the crappy product).
4. All her social media thanking everyone and saying she cannot beleive it sold out!
5. More videos with the crappy product.
6. Another video announcing the one-in-a-lifetime-opportunity crappy product is back on stock, cause her audience response was soo good that they had to do more on request.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This girl is so desperate for validation. She’s completely missed the point. No, we’re not proud of you for trying to act like a normal functioning adult instead of getting fangy with those that keep you in gluten-free pasta, tagged clothing and paid friendships. I’ve genuinely come to the point where I need a stronger word than duck.
This is my new favorite phrase. Get Fangy, Inc. should have been the name of her beauty business. At least that is unique and creative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Let’s hope she sends some PR packages out to big influencers and they slate it. She will have no control over their opinions and no control over the comments in someone else’s video. Although, part of me thinks she’s not even brave enough to do that

Let’s hope she sends some PR packages out to big influencers and they slate it. She will have no control over their opinions and no control over the comments in someone else’s video. Although, part of me thinks she’s not even brave enough to do that
I don’t think she has any idea .. how will she cope with cancellations, returns, faults, scammers, bad reviews ... Ali has had to ‘look after her’ today after she was so brave to launch an empty box to us all ..she won’t cope with what comes with managing an actual business. She is less girl boss and more needy winger ..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Is it just me but shouldn't those earrings have some kind of shine on them 🤢
#coveredinfaketan/makeup
Screenshot_20200506_020406.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.