Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after all that, she’s only unveiled a box. A cardboard box. This is the most drawn out launch. Ever. It’s like being on death row with the faint hope of appeal. Or faking orgasms to save your partner’s ego in the hope it gets better (we’ve all done it ladies 😏). Or continuing to drink in the hope of hair of the dog. Basically these are not good things that come to those who wait. Who is actually going to buy her tit? Apart from the girl who self-professed she would buy actual tit. But we can discount her. I think the men in white coats will be calling her soon.

And Ali, whilst I appreciate a heart-felt sentiment especially in these uncertain times hun, have you actually lost your mind? No, really? There’s more than enough white coats to go around. The progress that no one else has seen? Lydia documents her entire bungalow life. Everything. We know every regurgitated beige meal, every calendar date she’s suffering from PMT and every time something minor has inconvenienced her. We’d even have the lowdown on the size of your manhood, well if she actually saw it that is. Pipe down old boy, that pampas grass you’ve tenderly photographed has shown more growth and progress.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Especially the progress that no one else has seen.....”

you mean the progress with the nose filler hun? We see.
I always gave ali credit, for a guy who’s destined to work the self-serve checkout
he really does try with his Instagram content.

but this is so basic, unimaginative and dated.
It does look very dated, pea brain 🧠 = no imagination 😂

Reactions: 10
My guesses are ....
1) exfoliating mitt to remove tan
2) tanning lounge wear
3) face mist
4) a body glow oil
As she’s always shilling the nourishing oils ain’t she ... And possibly it doubles as a hair oil

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My theory. She is being super nice lately because she wants to keep as many people sweet as possible so that they buy her product. That's why she's also been posting all these positive quotes etc. Trying to trick people into thinking she's a good person.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Bet she must be disappointed on the number of followers on the Glo Beauty account! 203,000 views to the vlog and only 16,000 clicked follow on her insta!
I bet 6k of those are fake accounts too 😂

She was banging on about how she didn’t name the brand after her but decided on Gló Beauty and Co by Lydia Elise Millen with her signature covering the whole box. She is always contradicting herself. She basically didn’t want to name it after her because it’s tacky and very Love Island, but she may as well have because her names is still in it. Even Victoria Beckham only puts ‘V.B’ on her products, not all three of her names 😂

Reactions: 20
My theory. She is being super nice lately because she wants to keep as many people sweet as possible so that they buy her product. That's why she's also been posting all these positive quotes etc. Trying to trick people into thinking she's a good person.
Translation: I am not tearing your heads off with my typical snide replies in these comments! You are welcome, you plebs!

Reactions: 18
So what is she going to do with the other Lydia millen IG account?
Thats bizzare she kept it and added a new one and it’s hilarious that it has kore followers than her actual brand account. Maybe these influencers get more money or status or something based on their combined followers so between her personal one, home account, the lydiaemillen one, the cats one and the brand one she would have more rather than just her personal, home and brand one. There must be some agenda in it that benefits her.

Reactions: 12
First time we've heard her admit she's glad the bully boy's gone. Milked it for sympathy with her crocodile tears for long enough.
20200505_195609.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Shut your pie hole lydia, she is Ms bucket, her work is to censor her online persona against any critical comment, good or bad.

I wonder how she is going to delete reviews on her blow job products :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This girl is so desperate for validation. She’s completely missed the point. No, we’re not proud of you for trying to act like a normal functioning adult instead of getting fangy with those that keep you in gluten-free pasta, tagged clothing and paid friendships. I’ve genuinely come to the point where I need a stronger word than duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.