Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all of this!!!

Who has ever put holes in a cabinet and put lamps on it?

Who doesn't clean, scrub, disenfect dog wee immediately!!!!
I was just about to say those lights on the bookcase look absolutely ridiculous!

Reactions: 19
All I can hear when I see the basement of doom.
Also I’ve sourced a sign in keeping with the ASSthetic.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
  • 33.4 KB
    Reactions: 20
    When she says pool has she any idea on cost to heat?. They have always been expensive to heat and you need a cover on top which may not fit the asthetic. Or does she mean a sort of cold plunge pool so she can cold plunge like Josie ?

people who have pools tend to say they never use them anyway

Reactions: 16
    She wont have a pool she cant afford it and where in the garden would it go, in the woods that's not her land?

Reactions: 18
    I had to look twice, as I thought Carrie was wearing a beige turtleneck under the dress upper body doesn’t match the face. Or maybe it’s just my eyes again

Reactions: 27

Just for you Trunchy!

There’s even a piano!!!
    Bless you Oops! Thank you…….xx
    ---
    They have so much space down there I would have brought the ‘ courtyard’ into the room by moving back the French doors to further into the room - great for hanging at the bar in an outside space. …..

Reactions: 14
    I had to look twice, as I thought Carrie was wearing a beige turtleneck under the dress upper body doesn’t match the face. Or maybe it’s just my eyes again
    No your eyes are good. I thought the same.
    I reckon she’ll have her glove puppets in that bag; don’t you?

Reactions: 14
    I reckon when Lydia begged for the flooring for the basement, the company was only willing to discount this type of floor for her, so she just has to make do
    Nobody in their right mind would choose this for an inside space. Or does she think she is trailblazing again?

Reactions: 27

So much for her gluten intolerance.

Reactions: 17
    I've heard of bringing the outdoors in but this is ridiculous

Reactions: 23
    How can you put a sofa on that floor???? It is for outside,not a room obviously!

Capietra have some lovely tiles, not those!

Reactions: 13
    Maybe when the sausages wee on the new floor they can just power wash it off
    ---
    I’m sure I’ve seen peoples front drives made of that stuff

Reactions: 23
    Looks a brick wall the floor!! Can understand why Ali said lay it as herringbone

Reactions: 18
    Looks a brick wall the floor!! Can understand why Ali said lay it as herringbone
    yes me too now. I couldn’t visualise the final effect . Having seen the final effect I’m with Ali on this . Herringbone would have been better. Although it still would of looked

Reactions: 11