Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was praising herself for cleaning up the inside of the Greedhouse 🤢 she's so lazy she has to give herself a medal for doing jobs most people will squeeze in after doing a 9-5 job (or more), collecting, cooking, feeding, bathing and putting to bed children. Cleaning their home, walking their pets etc etc. What an arrogant spoilt piece of 💩 she really is 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s taken up my tips I’ve posted her to size up - she’s gone up to a small in a shirt , she’s thinking ahead , to menopausal times when there is also less income . Try a medium lyds , 😉 that’s a safe bet for future proofing your cosplay posh person wardrobe

goodness me, we are now onto lingerie. Yikes poor Ali ! . It’s all nude opaque stretchy stuff. Not a scrap of lace in sight so far .
---
Omg I can see her nips!

how can we go from opera gloves and lady Caernarfon to THIS!
---
It’s not a very big lounge is it . I’ve never noticed before .
---
She deliberately doesn’t throw open the green door to let porter i think because the other side of the door is a completely different colour 😂
---
It seems Ali isn’t keen on having to work and change the light switches which are too shiny for madams new found taste . Too right lids, get the sparky to work , make him earn his keep !

1000009320.jpg

---
I think she’s been on a sunbed. She knew she has to do a reel in lingerie, hasn’t been on hot holiday in yonks so is pale and is not a fake tan user now that she’s in her ‘old-money era so probably decided to do a couple of sunbed sessions hence her mentioning/lying that she got a tan while gardening and also buying Aloe Vera (for the post sunbed burn). She claimed she just likes using aloe vera gel after gardening 😂. She lives in England, not the Mediterranean. Also, on sunbeds, your stomach is always browner as when you lie down, a shadow from your face falls onto your chest and shoulders whereas the ribcage area sticks out and is the most exposed to the UV bulbs. She did say her midriff is more tanned.
Controversial opinion but lying in a sunbed is just the same as lying in the sun (there is scientifically no difference, healthwise). Society will come out with pitchforks at people who use them but will ‘like’ a photo on instagram of someone laying on the beach in a bikini without SPF on, actively catching a tan. So I get why she would lie about going on a sunbed but why do I wish someone would catch her and take a photo of her entering a sunbed salon for the internet to scathe her for hypocrisy 🙈😅. She’ll take whatever vitamins and home made mayo to be healthy but then go lay on a sunbed 🤔!
Sunbeds are c**p, she should definitely stick to fake tan for sure. Maybe she is scared that her eyebrows will get a ginger tint again?

On another note I think she suits blue and should wear it more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it weird how she sits alone in her wardrobe and talks to the camera like there’s someone there? It comes across like a bit of a disorder.

it’s quite strange behaviour imo. I could understand if she was answering questions or even trying stuff on but this video she sits there and talks and talks and talks solidly to herself like it’s a conversation.

I don’t think she is intelligent enough to realise how this comes across.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She talks about dog wee all over carpet and house and those awful stains on the ottoman. It’s quite unbelievable. My dog has a wee accidentally and out comes the carpet cleaner immediately and it’s washed plus regular carpet cleaning done at least 3 times a year. I just can’t believe the ottoman full of stains then she’s worried about fingerprints on a light switch. Lydia you mucky cow. Honestly. Bet their bunga stinks.
---
Then she wears opera gloves for a gala. You need to get out the marigolds, love. Clean your mucky tit tip.
---
Oh “goodness me” can I just say orange pine is so 1980s. Absolutely hideous wall unit and overpowers that lounge. God get rid of that ceiling light too. It’s awful. Stop cosplaying Jackie Kennedy and James Bond you cringey pair of pricks.
---
Sorry for rant but what is it with the ikea sofa??? Why don’t they have a nice new one?????? It’s hideous and throwing covers on it still doesn’t hide the fact that my sofa is better than hers! All that fussing around with old books and branches doesn’t polish enough turds in that bunga.

Agree with all of this!!!

Who has ever put holes in a cabinet and put lamps on it?

Who doesn't clean, scrub, disenfect dog wee immediately!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When she was praising herself for cleaning up the inside of the Greedhouse 🤢 she's so lazy she has to give herself a medal for doing jobs most people will squeeze in after doing a 9-5 job (or more), collecting, cooking, feeding, bathing and putting to bed children. Cleaning their home, walking their pets etc etc. What an arrogant spoilt piece of 💩 she really is 🙄

Saying she has no help with her 'kitchen' garden - liar!

• Heart
  • Sad
Well maybe if she bothered to train the dogs properly they wouldn't be peeing everywhere!

• Heart
The green room is too much like it’s TOO MUCH GREEEEEN
Exactly! It’s so green and everything else is green. She now needs to change her throws, artwork and pillows to bring in another complimentary color…. Even the branch now looks WRONG. Somehow the white sofas and ottoman look bad too. Don’t get me started on the lighting that looks so bad and poorly scaled.

And the pavers are a horror story. I really hope she chooses a light grout that only accentuates the busyness and the terrible wavy installation! It will drive her CRAZY

IMG_5455.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I didn't watch her last two vlogs as they looked too boring but this one looks a laugh so I'm going in!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She talks about dog wee all over carpet and house and those awful stains on the ottoman. It’s quite unbelievable. My dog has a wee accidentally and out comes the carpet cleaner immediately and it’s washed plus regular carpet cleaning done at least 3 times a year. I just can’t believe the ottoman full of stains then she’s worried about fingerprints on a light switch. Lydia you mucky cow. Honestly. Bet their bunga stinks.
---
Then she wears opera gloves for a gala. You need to get out the marigolds, love. Clean your mucky tit tip.
---
Oh “goodness me” can I just say orange pine is so 1980s. Absolutely hideous wall unit and overpowers that lounge. God get rid of that ceiling light too. It’s awful. Stop cosplaying Jackie Kennedy and James Bond you cringey pair of pricks.
---
Sorry for rant but what is it with the ikea sofa??? Why don’t they have a nice new one?????? It’s hideous and throwing covers on it still doesn’t hide the fact that my sofa is better than hers! All that fussing around with old books and branches doesn’t polish enough turds in that bunga.
She should have made the big basement room a library/games room with a bar with cosy armchairs and a sofa instead of squeezing the bookcase into that small living room ..agree the ikea are odd ..,don’t really go with her cosplay of lady of the manor.

Why are their friends helping with the garden, I thought they had a gardener?
---
She hasn't got any idea about interior design.

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn’t everyone get rid of those hideous orange wood wall units from 80’s ( or was it 70’s 🤷🏼‍♀️). If she’s having more built in the municipal car park she’s just had built downstairs for Lips then that house will be lucky if it ever sells. Evahhhhh!

I actually feel sorry for her! She looked SO anxious for praise before she opened the door to that small room. Oh dear…
---
Exactly! It’s so green and everything else is green. She now needs to change her throws, artwork and pillows to bring in another complimentary color…. Even the branch now looks WRONG. Somehow the white sofas and ottoman look bad too. Don’t get me started on the lighting that looks so bad and poorly scaled.

And the pavers are a horror story. I really hope she chooses a light grout that only accentuates the busyness and the terrible wavy installation! It will drive her CRAZY

View attachment 2987722
Oh! Julia you are SO right! It’s horrendous looked at from down the room! The whole floor needs to come up and be layed straight! Lips told her to use a herringbone pattern. But (as usual) she knows best! That floor already looks SO wrong. WHAT another waste of time, effort and money. AGAIN!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a strange expression on his face....what on earth could he be thinking about?

View attachment 2985695
Errrrmmm…..nothing?
---
Nah, greedhouse, garage!!

She says she is being honest, ok well that is a lie, amongst many other lies, including not showing any lingerie since the boob job! 10K for plug sockets, utter nonsense! OMG that floor is awful, I would not let her design anything!
When are they painting it yellow?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh it sounds to me like the money is getting low when she is talking about the size of the house and what it takes to decorate a house of this size. Well for a start most people don't change the decor every few months or if they do some people paint the rooms themselves not have the decorator back and forth every other month.

She keeps saying they love the house etc etc well if that's true why do you want to leave then?:unsure:

Then says do they want a pool in the garden, as if! there is not enough room in that mess of a garden for a swimming pool. Jeez she really is deluded!
---
10k for light switches yes because I bet you have chosen something expensive as per.

So she is getting a new sofa for the basement that no one hardly goes into but has still got the cheap Ikea ones in the lounge!
---
I've heard about bringing the outside in but bringing in a pathway is taking it too far 🤭 🤭
---
'I have no help with my kitchen garden' you mean the one with the six empty veg beds? oh my lovely I can definitely believe that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Tweedledum and Tweedledee are going to a wine festival. Why aren’t I surprised! So, in other words they are getting tanked up again!
9FE115E1-156D-4E8D-B9F0-F213C788F11D.jpeg

Lydia’s dressed like she’s going to a knitting class and Carries dressed like a child. Is that a handbag or a makeup bag Carrie is holding? Either way it’s hideous! and so is her dress and so are her Ronald McDonald red shoes!

I thought Lydia’s face was bad with all the tit she’s had done to her face but Carrie’s coming in a close second. She starting to look like a boxer after they’ve had a few rounds in the ring.
456E206A-C04C-4031-A166-D555E4586A8E.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tweedledum and Tweedledee are going to a wine festival. Why aren’t I surprised! So, in other words they are getting tanked up again!
View attachment 2987829
Lydia’s dressed like she’s going to a knitting class and Carries dressed like a child. Is that a handbag or a makeup bag Carrie is holding? Either way it’s hideous! and so is her dress and so are her Ronald McDonald red shoes!

I thought Lydia’s face was bad with all the tit she’s had done to her face but Carrie’s coming in a close second. She starting to look like a boxer after they’ve had a few rounds in the ring.
View attachment 2987791
Lydio mentioned in her latest flog that she hates clutch bags, hi, reading Tattle again 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to convince Ali to change the lights. If my bf was a tradesman he’d be jumping at the chance to fix soemthing for cheaper. If I can save money but learning myself or having my qualified partner do it why not … I do think this about most of their renovation work surely Ali could’ve done a lot of stuff?
---
I honestly don’t understand redoing a house for almost 7 years knowing you want to move soon
Because Ali is no longer qualified and wont have his city & guilds and 18th edition electrical.... throwing out there it would be £10K... there is more to that than meets the eye. Rest assured.

• Haha
Reactions: 15