Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all of this!!!

Who has ever put holes in a cabinet and put lamps on it?

Who doesn't clean, scrub, disenfect dog wee immediately!!!!
I was just about to say those lights on the bookcase look absolutely ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All I can hear when I see the basement of doom.
Also I’ve sourced a sign in keeping with the ASSthetic.

Attachments

• 33.4 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 20
    When she says pool has she any idea on cost to heat?. They have always been expensive to heat and you need a cover on top which may not fit the asthetic. Or does she mean a sort of cold plunge pool so she can cold plunge like Josie ?

people who have pools tend to say they never use them anyway

Reactions: 16
    When she says pool has she any idea on cost to heat?. They have always been expensive to heat and you need a cover on top which may not fit the asthetic. Or does she mean a sort of cold plunge pool so she can cold plunge like Josie ?

people who have pools tend to say they never use them anyway
    She wont have a pool she cant afford it and where in the garden would it go, in the woods that's not her land? 🤭

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Tweedledum and Tweedledee are going to a wine festival. Why aren’t I surprised! So, in other words they are getting tanked up again!
    View attachment 2987829
    Lydia’s dressed like she’s going to a knitting class and Carries dressed like a child. Is that a handbag or a makeup bag Carrie is holding? Either way it’s hideous! and so is her dress and so are her Ronald McDonald red shoes!

I thought Lydia’s face was bad with all the tit she’s had done to her face but Carrie’s coming in a close second. She starting to look like a boxer after they’ve had a few rounds in the ring.
    View attachment 2987791
    I had to look twice, as I thought Carrie was wearing a beige turtleneck under the dress 🤣🤣 upper body doesn’t match the face. Or maybe it’s just my eyes again

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 27

Just for you Trunchy! 😜📣

There’s even a piano!!!
    Bless you Oops! Thank you…….xx
    ---
    They have so much space down there I would have brought the ‘ courtyard’ into the room by moving back the French doors to further into the room - great for hanging at the bar in an outside space. …..

• Heart
    Reactions: 14
    I had to look twice, as I thought Carrie was wearing a beige turtleneck under the dress 🤣🤣 upper body doesn’t match the face. Or maybe it’s just my eyes again
    No your eyes are good. I thought the same.
    I reckon she’ll have her glove puppets in that bag; don’t you? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
    Reactions: 14
    I reckon when Lydia begged for the flooring for the basement, the company was only willing to discount this type of floor for her, so she just has to make do 🤷‍♀️
    Nobody in their right mind would choose this for an inside space. Or does she think she is trailblazing again? 🤭

• Haha
    Reactions: 27
    I reckon when Lydia begged for the flooring for the basement, the company was only willing to discount this type of floor for her, so she just has to make do 🤷‍♀️
    Nobody in their right mind would choose this for an inside space. Or does she think she is trailblazing again? 🤭

So much for her gluten intolerance.

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 17
    I've heard of bringing the outdoors in but this is ridiculous 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    How can you put a sofa on that floor???? It is for outside,not a room obviously!

Capietra have some lovely tiles, not those!

Reactions: 13
    Maybe when the sausages wee on the new floor they can just power wash it off 😂
    ---
    I’m sure I’ve seen peoples front drives made of that stuff

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    Looks a brick wall the floor!! Can understand why Ali said lay it as herringbone🤣

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 18
    Looks a brick wall the floor!! Can understand why Ali said lay it as herringbone🤣
    yes me too now. I couldn’t visualise the final effect . Having seen the final effect I’m with Ali on this . Herringbone would have been better. Although it still would of looked 💩 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 11