Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the flooring, Im genuinely shocked at the complete stupidity of putting pavers indoors!! Is she really putting them in the gym? they may as well work out on a bed of nails. Besides being the most uncomfortable floor to walk on, the pavers will trap every bit of dirt and will be impossible to clean with a mop or any other cleaning device. At least when pavers are outside you can hose them down, you can't do that indoors. This would have to be one of her worst designing mistake ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lydia loves Bell Plantation (unfortunately seen her there a few times) wonder if this is where her eggs are coming from since the hens are no more?
She got her hens from there 100%

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t been to ascot before has she?. I can’t see her having royal enclosure tickets like Leo will have thanks to daddy’s contacts . I wonder which hospitality she will be in . There’s lots of options .

Reactions: 10
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Kate Hutchins has been invited to Versailles within Maison Francis Kurkdijan and they’re gardening.
This is Lydia’s ideal brand trip and…where is she?
(I’m blocked so I actually don’t know if she’s there lolll)

Reactions: 16
Are they peeing in the house??
She said there was pee on the carpet and ottoman. Speaking of the Ottoman that one is too big for the lounge they also should get rid of either one sofa or the armchairs so there is more room to move around.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Kate Hutchins has been invited to Versailles within Maison Francis Kurkdijan and they’re gardening.
This is Lydia’s ideal brand trip and…where is she?
(I’m blocked so I actually don’t know if she’s there lolll)
She's there with Alistair unfortunately.
Screenshot_20240612_140233_com.instagram.android_edit_983854841719665.jpg
Screenshot_20240612_140236_com.instagram.android_edit_983865238407163.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is Lydia unable to correctly say the word "little"? Lily Pebbles is the same.
Also there is so much clutter on her coffee table. The ubiquitous tissue box has moved from on top of the pile of (dodgy?) magazines on the bookcase, to the coffee table. If she wants to take a tea or coffee tray over to the table, there is no clear space to put it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
B I G lol. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot_20240612_152047_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240612_152123_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240612_152129_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240612_152137_Instagram.jpg

Her PR machine at it again.
Let's talk about Lydiot to all and sundry. Advertise her all across the UK. Even if it's through the shittiest, most boring rag / blog / company around. 16 LIKES on Lydia's post, including Lydia's LIKE.
That's bad PR if you ask me. Comes across as quite desperate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She hasn’t been to ascot before has she?. I can’t see her having royal enclosure tickets like Leo will have thanks to daddy’s contacts . I wonder which hospitality she will be in . There’s lots of options .
Ascot has a bag reputation for chav central. She will fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lil Felluh has posted ... and this vlog is sponsored by the light company Lyds was ooohing and aaahing about a few weeks ago.
Nontent. Again.

Screenshot_20240612_174706_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14