Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be wetting herself, 'oh look Alistair I have an identical outside kitchen and sink' 😂
Hers is actually a very poor replica but hey ho 🙄
Screenshot_20240610_154128_com.instagram.android_edit_875365931576844.jpg
Screenshot_20240610_154203_com.instagram.android_edit_875354533791950.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't tell me the moving house update is......they cant afford to move are not moving yet 🤭 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I am otherwise engaged right now but have quickly slipped through and failed to find the bit about moving . The lounge looks better but I’m wondering are the lamps the same as josies … the lamps on the bookcase look ridic to me

She’s copied Leonora with opera gloves

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is looking a bit too uber in that North Face jacket! Does she not have a rain jacket from the 18th century??
Sorry to quote myself, but i just realised that uber wasnt the right word! URBAN was the correct word, apologies 😬😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my lord the floor in the basement is TERRIBLE!! And she wants to add tapestries to the room 😂😂😂😂

Her spiel about moving strongly suggests that they cannot afford to right now and if they can/do move they will be downsizing. She hints at that by stating they didn’t know how much work a “house of this size” is. It’s a bungalow Lydia. You won’t be able to handle a rectum (sorry folks) like Josie has then! Also, wtf does she mean by separate dwellings on the same property? You’re a couple Lydia, you’re not in a commune. Unless Ali really does want his own space now.

Receipts:
IMG_9246.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my lord the floor in the basement is TERRIBLE!! And she wants to add tapestries to the room 😂😂😂😂

Her spiel about moving strongly suggests that they cannot afford to right now and if they can/do move they will be downsizing. She hints at that by stating they didn’t know how much work a “house of this size” is. It’s a bungalow Lydia. You won’t be able to handle a rectum (sorry folks) like Josie has then! Also, wtf does she mean by separate dwellings on the same property? You’re a couple Lydia, you’re not in a commune. Unless Ali really does want his own space now.

Receipts:
View attachment 2986165
Probably means a separate office for Cawwie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Receipts:
View attachment 2986165
Reading that transcript…

Complete and utter gibberish…

…can’t hold a thought in her head and express it coherently. Earlier she thought she wrote aging like a fine wine in St Emilion - instead she wrote aging like a fine…

Time to get SOBER!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably means a separate office for Cawwie.

Nah, greedhouse, garage!!

She says she is being honest, ok well that is a lie, amongst many other lies, including not showing any lingerie since the boob job! 10K for plug sockets, utter nonsense! OMG that floor is awful, I would not let her design anything!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Receipts:
View attachment 2986165
We all know that downsizing has nothing to do with how much work the bunga is, but everything to do with the fact that her perfect Cotswolds manor comes at a price out of her reach.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27