Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t the oh so wealthy grandad leave her a specific inheritance then?!

Why would she keep a dolls house if she’s not having children ?

She even says she should have given the house to the niece .

It’s not even that fancy! I think she wants to paint it green 😂
---
lol Ali can add getting the lights on the dolls house to work again to his loooong jobs list 😂
---
All the dolls house needs is a brick floor throughout and some beams 😂
Did her Grandmother spend all the money the husband made? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That dolls house looks like an identikit one from a weekly magazine called “Dolls Houses for Beginners” with free parts every month to make your own. Think her family has been lying to her. That and being Italian.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could you imagine if it were her that was stung........she'd take to her bed and say she had a bad reaction. When it is Ali she doesn't care. He's over reacting

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Could you imagine if it were her that was stung........she'd take to her bed and say she had a bad reaction. When it is Ali she doesn't care. He's over reacting
If Lips is in pain, most of the time she simply laughs at him. When I saw her cold, unconcerned reaction to him being stung I did wonder why he ever bothers telling her. He must by now realise how useless she is.

• Sad
A couple of things regarding her handbags, didn’t she have her Grandads hold-all, Gucci or something? Has she got rid of it because it didn’t fit her ‘capsule collection’
Also, she said in her bag collection video, she wishes she got the vintage classic flap, like why didn’t she sell her new one and buy a vintage one if that’s what she really thinks. She could make money doing that, unless hers is fake or in terrible condition! I think she was just talking crap again.

Reactions: 7
If Lips is in pain, most of the time she simply laughs at him. When I saw her cold, unconcerned reaction to him being stung I did wonder why he ever bothers telling her. He must by now realise how useless she is.
I found that really sad to watch. Whatever any of us say about him, I don't think he's a bad person. Her cold, unfeeling reaction - almost ridiculing him - is so strange. Sociopathic stuff TBH.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The floor looks like a brick wall?
Yes it does. She s done it on purpose. When Lips collapses in an exhausted heap, at the end of the day, after finishing doing all the chores on her list, all he has to do is stick a hand in his ginger trouser pocket, dangle awkwardly his sunglasses from a shirt pocket, pout and lay on the yellow brick road. It ll look as though he s leaning upright. Et voila, a dude multitasking!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Facebook marketplace?? Hmmm..putting it out there in the hope of getting furniture and homewares sent to her.. Parties in the basement indoor outdoor car park, going for an urban look methinks, or a dungeon minus the soft furnishings..

Reactions: 11
I found that really sad to watch. Whatever any of us say about him, I don't think he's a bad person. Her cold, unfeeling reaction - almost ridiculing him - is so strange. Sociopathic stuff TBH.
I m also worried about his angry bees. why on earth has he not sorted them out? He knows what to do.

The garden looks like a hot mess and the beds are still half empty. What a big, old fraud she is.

Reactions: 15
What utter bull re the dolls house, her brother and sister would attest to that, would they? Oh please she doesn't get along with anyone, let alone family..
---
Now looking to change the whole thing, something that her grandad made for her, never happy with anything. Didn't do anything to it or think about it during her hip hop video starring days..

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She is such a dispicable human. Little fella comes in asking if she can check if he still has a bee sting in his back and she could give two shits to try help him look, in fact she is even repulsed at the thought of having to touch his skin. Tells him to stop dramatizing (rich coming from her) so she can get back to telling us how bad her period is. 😂 Oh the irony!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
---
I think even Hyacinth Bucket would blush at listening to Lydia describe how wealthy her grandad was. How awful !.

She could of spoken about many things to do with her memory of him but she chose to advertise supposed £££

So superficial .

Slightly surprised she’s using the words gramps and grandad and not “Grand Papa”!

I don’t buy he was wealthy. Maybe comfortable but not wealthy. Not looking at the small size of the pearls Grand Mama left her 😂

Reactions: 17
Fraudulent all day long.
Cant wait for the interior design on this,do Ca’Pietra do mini bricks?
Ken lay down your dust sheets I’m thinking a green door. 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
So she’s found a dolls house and is trying to pass it off as an heirloom. Funny how none of these heirlooms appeared until she decided to be old money.
---
She has a disease that makes her confused - Liar! and had a weekend off due to her period! and spent time with Twatty and at the pub, not what she put on insta!

That floor looks awful! OMG they are putting oak beams in!

She says she will furnish the basement from Facebook Market place! Yeah right!
Confused means drunk off her ass. PMD means hungover

The way she reacted to Aldi who was stung multiple times by those bees while working in ”her” garden. How sad that she couldn’t even get up to get him a glass of water let alone something for those painful stings. Damn how cold and and uncaring. Showed her true colors and who decided to leave that exchange in the video wow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34