Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Leonora is going into Sassi Holford for a "meeting and collecting some forever pieces". lol Sassi Holford not as exclusive to Lydia as Lydia thinks. These influencers are a dime a dozen. Whoever makes the most money and gets the most exposure for these designers, are all they are interested in. One influencer goes out another comes in.

B2FB8824-D74A-46FC-9FC7-9FB475C6C0E4.jpeg
A821314D-5DD4-4D69-BA42-6A0169C7459B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now Leonora is going into Sassi Holford for a "meeting and collecting some forever pieces". lol Sassi Holford not as exclusive to Lydia as Lydia thinks. These influencers are a dime a dozen. Whoever makes the most money and gets the most exposure for these designers, are all they are interested in. One influencer goes out another comes in.

View attachment 3020012View attachment 3020013
That dress is pretty!
---
Amelia has also dumped Despina in favour of Imy who is also Lydia's colourist.
And Lydia MAY have had 75 bags over 13 years but NEVER 75 bags at the same time. She skims over the technical details which make all the difference in her cosplay life of a wealthy woman.
Wow wonder what happened with Despina who these women could not stop raving about? Or is it that Imy is FREE?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well IF (and it's a big if) she had 75 designer bags and now only has a few Hermes it makes her look a total idiot selling all her lovely bags just so she can look 'bougie' with expensive Hermes. 🤪
Completely agree.

Also, I think Hermes is in danger of being over saturated on SM. They’ve played a brilliant game, holding Birkins and Kellys back and making them so coveted. BUT … now that they’re seen as a status symbol for anyone wanting to flash their wealth in a more subtle way, everyone in the influencer game wants one. There are those who can get them direct from boutique. There are desperate muppets like Lydia who will blow £20k on the reseller market. And there are those who will buy fakes or copies. So it looks as though everyone and her aunt has a Birkin or Kelly. It’s getting to the point where I think the ones I see are probably fake, like 20 odd years ago when I worked in a rough area and most of the women carried LV monogram bags 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Completely agree.

Also, I think Hermes is in danger of being over saturated on SM. They’ve played a brilliant game, holding Birkins and Kellys back and making them so coveted. BUT … now that they’re seen as a status symbol for anyone wanting to flash their wealth in a more subtle way, everyone in the influencer game wants one. There are those who can get them direct from boutique. There are desperate muppets like Lydia who will blow £20k on the reseller market. And there are those who will buy fakes or copies. So it looks as though everyone and her aunt has a Birkin or Kelly. It’s getting to the point where I think the ones I see are probably fake, like 20 odd years ago when I worked in a rough area and most of the women carried LV monogram bags 😁
If she had any sense she would have just bought one Hermes bag and kept all her other designer ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The start of the vlog is eery, like she forgot to put music on

She says she “took this weekend to myself “ instead of vlogging. Blames time of the month on why she didn’t vlog .

Ali has mowed around the hives in his shorts and no top and has been stung several times . How stupid .
---
Sounds like he’s still got an angry hive.

He’s also got an unsympathetic wife !given how she responds to his stings

He’s mowed, he’s made lunch and dinner - his work is never ending
---
She accidentally nearly got on “a train to bloomin Glasgow” 😂 she had some sort of confusion and meltdown

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She has a disease that makes her confused - Liar! and had a weekend off due to her period! and spent time with Twatty and at the pub, not what she put on insta!

That floor looks awful! OMG they are putting oak beams in!

She says she will furnish the basement from Facebook Market place! Yeah right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Loaned a doll house to her niece .. so she charged her family for a doll house that she won’t use

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The amount of steam coming off her hair as sage straightens it must mean it’s still damp ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A 36 year old woman couldn’t let her family A CHILD. Keep a toy cause she wanted to display it to collect dust … right
---
No I think she means she lent it them not charged them.
Ahhhh even still. W Lydia you never know. Wouldn’t put it past her to charge

Reactions: 14
She says there’s a lot of people who watch her vlogs who feel jealousy and negative feelings 😂

She’s burnt her nose and cheeks in the sun . Someone’s not been wearing spf !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A 36 year old woman couldn’t let her family A CHILD. Keep a toy cause she wanted to display it to collect dust … right
---

Ahhhh even still. W Lydia you never know. Wouldn’t put it past her to charge
I reckon it's a FB Marketplace purchase she is passing off as something her Grandpa made 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Eek bats have “chewed through the wall and are behind her wardrobes in the dressing room”????
---
lol she’s going to put oak beams in the car park , I mean basement 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You are all witness to the fact I have mentioned on several occasions the bad chi beams create and the potential bad feng-shui consequences of beams…She really does know it all doesn’t she? Beams are at the top of a house not the bottom - so it’s only fitting she puts them up at the bottom of her house. It’s kind of par for her course. There are many who would not buy a house with exposed beams…just sayin’…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eek bats have “chewed through the wall and are behind her wardrobes in the dressing room”????
---
lol she’s going to put oak beams in the car park , I mean basement 😂
OMG they should have sold the house in the navy and white phase AS IS before the green house and green everything... she'd be in a character property and would have had so much lockdown and continued content where it may be worth it to her to deal with the critters due to the character.

I just actually love that the money pit is getting worse and worse... serves them right!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hahahahahaha we do feel “a certain type of way” towards you Lidl. We cannot STAND you and your fakery and narcissism. But jealous? Nah 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

Also your hair is tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.