Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has 75 bags where are they? She never has the bag to go with an outfit. Not a single bag to carry to formal evening event. Sold them all to buy Hermes. I guess nobody told her that Hermes sell clutches. And if you have a purchase history they aren’t hard to get
She could buy a few clutches off Amazon that would go with her dress but she has to carry Hermès bags because that bag gives her the self importance because wheather she knows it or not she doesn’t have the self confidence without the bag
Could you imagine if it were her that was stung........she'd take to her bed and say she had a bad reaction. When it is Ali she doesn't care. He's over reacting
That’s a psychopath right there!! She felt nothing when he was stung no omg are you ok she didn’t even leave her spot!! I would have had every ointment out following my husband telling him to rest for the rest of the day and everything else could wait!! I said the same thing if that was her she would have made a post about it and talked about going to someone to draw out the stinger!! I just hope Karma pays Lying Lydia’s ass back with a few bee stings and hopefully she’ll be allergic to them too!!!🤭

What did everyone think about Lydia saying if you feel some sort of way about watching her videos wheather it may be jealousy or whatever just buy her book and she goes over about comparison in her summer chapter meaning three pages and five pages of pictures!!!😂😂

Reactions: 18
Of course he made it. In her world at least. Isn't that how delusions work... :D She probably didn't factor in you'd do a quick search, thus finding the truth.
Of course she had to say how SUCCESSFUL he was and that he didn’t have to make it but he did. And she can’t wait to change everything and renovate it. 😝

• Haha
Of course she had to say how SUCCESSFUL he was and that he didn’t have to make it but he did. And she can’t wait to change everything and renovate it. 😝
So instead of buying or building her a nice dollhouse, he built her a cheap kit one. I guess she didn’t do enough research to know that it was a mass produced kit before she bought it and made up a story. It’s the Princess Diana table all over

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I felt so bad for Ali cause he was clearly a little distressed. He was breathing so heavy. Getting stung I’d never nice and she wasn’t even like ohhh no are you ok like a normal wife’s concern for her partner she kinda was annoyed he interrupted her vlogging

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God she is horrid 'eww you are all sweaty' yes because he is mowing the lawn (where's the gardener?) her annoyed face when he first came into her dressing room.

What next an antique rocking horse great grandpa made for her? I hear they do nice ones on FB Marketplace Lyd! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People are affected differently by stings - just like someone might be allergic to something, and someone else won't. People also have different levels of tolerance to pain. I don't think Ali is a wimp. It was clearly painful for him. That's not being a wimp, not at all.

It’s a tit looking dolls house too. She’s a grown woman, what is she playing at.
what gets me is the way she says, ‘it’s at least 25 years old’, as if that makes it some sort of heirloom. It’s a kit from the late 90s, not some Victorian masterpiece!
---
Perhaps Grandpapa got one of his footmen to build it for him 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was watching her doing her hair at the beginning of the video. She took a piece, straightenEd it twice, and then curled it 5 times! 5 times! The same piece. So she actually ran her straightener through the same piece SEVEN times! No wonder her hair looks like straw.

In case you are unaware, drunken dr Lydia can cure you of all your negative feelings towards her! Just buy her book, read the summer chapter and you will instantly become an adoring simp, and you will be blowing smoke up her arse all day long!
No thanks Lyds, I like seeing you for what you are. A pathetic wannabe, who is so desperate to appear to have a wealthy family history, that she will make up stories of handcrafted tissue boxes, ancient dollshouses and aristocratic grandparents with horse riding schools. And sadly her fans beliéve all her crazy lies.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Fraudulent all day long.
Cant wait for the interior design on this,do Ca’Pietra do mini bricks?
Ken lay down your dust sheets I’m thinking a green door. 🤔
Can’t stand the constant pointing and hand gestures when she talks; it is as if Lydia needs to emphasise what she says. This, in addition to the fiddling of hair, touching of nose and the corner of her mouth is very noticeable in many of her vlogs. I wish I could stop watching her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t stand the constant pointing and hand gestures when she talks; it is as if Lydia needs to emphasise what she says. This, in addition to the fiddling of hair, touching of nose and the corner of her mouth is very noticeable in many of her vlogs. I wish I could stop watching her!
Just read her book, it will cure you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People are affected differently by stings - just like someone might be allergic to something, and someone else won't. People also have different levels of tolerance to pain. I don't think Ali is a wimp. It was clearly painful for him. That's not being a wimp, not at all.
The irony of her saying he's making a drama, when she screams bloody murder at the chance of a spider appearing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is such a dispicable human. Little fella comes in asking if she can check if he still has a bee sting in his back and she could give two shits to try help him look, in fact she is even repulsed at the thought of having to touch his skin. Tells him to stop dramatizing (rich coming from her) so she can get back to telling us how bad her period is. 😂 Oh the irony!

Yes, and also, how many times in the vlog did she mention her arm burn, it was a few, from making rhubarb pancakes. So much so, she did a whole talk and segment on it! Showing her wrist where the burn is and kept on saying how big and bad it was. Then she was asking people to comment on what product they can recommend to prevent scarring and tips for burns. Yet, Ali was stung by bees... zero care factor! She has no empathy or regard for anyone but herself! When something happens to her, no matter how big or small, she wants all the attention and sympathy and everyone to know about it. Well, boo effing hoo, Lydia!

3233AD39-5BD0-46D6-9219-77D0397A1F2A.jpeg
7F37C430-AF28-4BE1-AA81-4A015A06DA07.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is such a dispicable human. Little fella comes in asking if she can check if he still has a bee sting in his back and she could give two shits to try help him look, in fact she is even repulsed at the thought of having to touch his skin. Tells him to stop dramatizing (rich coming from her) so she can get back to telling us how bad her period is. 😂 Oh the irony!
What with this, and the snatching the doll's house back from a child, I sincerely hope she never has children!!! :mad:
---
First of all did anyone notice the cut in the scene between her and Ali about the bee strings? I think she kicked off about being interrupted?

Secondly how has no one mentioned the tissue box insta story??? 😂😂😂
The Flintstones would like their tissue box back!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow guys, Lydia's got a big week of planning next week. She's got to select some summer candles for the house, she's needs to look at summer playlists, she's got to choose her summer wardrobe as well, and pick and choose for downstairs remodel. She said there's lots to do, its a lot of planning for the summer season" it's a big week, guy's! :rolleyes: Give me a spell! She has no idea. She is so out of touch with reality. If that's a big week I'd hate to think how she would cope in the real world!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wow guys, Lydia's got a big week of planning next week. She's got to select some summer candles for the house, she's needs to look at summer playlists, she's got to choose her summer wardrobe as well, and pick and choose for downstairs remodel. She said there's lots to do, its a lot of planning for the summer season" it's a big week, guy's! :rolleyes: Give me a spell! She has no idea. She is so out of touch with reality. If that's a big week I'd hate to think how she would cope in the real world!
She’s not taking her dogs on a little holiday then - poor things have only ever seen the same old fields three times a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
One of my favourite primary school teachers died from a bee sting 😔 I still think about her to this day

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16