Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Club Room 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot_20240624_121932_Instagram.jpg

Nope, it's your private basement car park. :cool:
Let the leaning begin !!! ALLLLLLiiiiiiiiii !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Haven't been on here for ages and it's been even longer since iv watched a vlog as I find the pair of them insufferable. But last night....omg.....I had hot and steamy dream about Ali!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have NO idea where it even came from. But I dreamt he was having an affair with me behind Lydia's back, he then got me pregnant and he left her!!! I'm in shock because he hasn't even crossed my mind for ages- I don't even find him attractive 🙈🙈but il never look at him in the same way now cos it was a good dream actually 😉😉😉😉 .....but my god, Ali of all people??? Why???!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Noooooo don't let this dream sway you...wash your mouth for telling us and cleanse your mind of it ever happening :LOL:
---
The Club Room 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 3013919

Nope, it's your private basement car park. :cool:
Let the leaning begin !!! ALLLLLLiiiiiiiiii !!!!
Looks like they got the wall mixed up with the flooring.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been wondering why this dress looks so odd and this answers so many questions

the neckline looks so weird because it was designed as a strapless gown and no attempt was mady to modify it into even a harsh square neck because that would mean adjusting the pattern, which means more work, which means more money

the bow straps look odd because they're so boxy - they're just long, straight straps of fabric folded over, no attempt at sculpting or any other shaping (again, at additional cost)

the waist is weirdly creased because the original dress, being strapless, was no doubt fully boned and well-structured, and it looks like that's all been removed from Lydia's modified dress (perhaps because there wasn't enough time to properly fit and alter the bodice, or because it's cheaper) and without any of the vertical supports, the very shiny and heavy fabric is creasing at the natural waist any time she sits

the dropped waist looks so unfortunate on someone so short (and does not help the outfit look less dated)

the skirt looks like it has no idea what length it wants to be - if it's supposed to be midi, it's too long, but if it's trying to be maxi, it's too short
---
and of course the dress has fabric covered buttons down the back because it's a bridal gown, but it looks ridiculous on this blue 80's fever dream
Great analysis thank you, makes sense!

Reactions: 14
Noooooo don't let this dream sway you...wash your mouth for telling us and cleanse your mind of it ever happening :LOL:
---

Looks like they got the wall mixed up with the flooring.
Jessie I have no idea where it came from! Iv never looked at him like that and I'd not watched a vlog for ages!! So I'm struggling to see where it's come from!!! 🤣🤣🤣 it's embarrassing! I looked at his insta when I woke up and he's the least sexy man I've ever seen! He's pure cringe and those lips make me want to vomit! And don't get me started on the playing dress up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I feel violated!!!!!!I won't dare sleep tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydia #205 If she was old money then she wouldn't have put a ring over it (the gloves)!

Inspired by Beyonces Put a ring on it. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Watch Leo's Ascot vlog. She is what Lydiot would like to be.

You have to laugh though, Suzannah London dress, Emmy shoes, Boodles diamonds!!
yeah the hat is the star of the show for both ladies. The dress is nice and appropriate and they both look effortless. Which is the opposite of Lydiot try too hard and never gets it right. Just like her home…. Too many focal points and very bad proportion. Too matchy matchy but even that was not quite right.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just rewatched their proposal video n she looks SOOOOO different she use to look unique n stunning
---
The tmi tag video it’s so weird to see how much more posh she tries to come across.

she said in her video she’s between 5’6-7 n weighs 8stone 4 … weird info to give out

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Blimey! . Can tell from this pic the collars and cuffs match 😂

She’s keen to earn if she’s willing to pose in underwear
All of the bottoms are several sizes too small! And way too low. She has such a fit body… she just cannot dress herself even when it’s underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no, now we have to see her in undergarments 😡! Has she no dignity left? Her and Leonora make me ill - the two most fake people I have ever encountered!

Reactions: 9
Oh well when the basement floods again the bricks can soak it up. 🤭
Ewwwww just imagine the pong when the animals piddle on that floor? How on earth are they going to clean it??
---
is she trying to look like a little person?
View attachment 3012087
she looks like she raided mummy's Laura Ashley

how much does she dislike her husband and the engagement ring they picked out together?
View attachment 3012092
yet again, she's replaced it with some austentaious costume-looking thing

it's mounted so high it's basically a freaking door knob
Her hands look ugly and mannish even in gloves and that ring is hideously vulgar!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12