Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not make up her mind if the bliddy bow on her hat goes at the back, front or side of her stupid head!!!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
is she trying to look like a little person?
View attachment 3012087
she looks like she raided mummy's Laura Ashley

how much does she dislike her husband and the engagement ring they picked out together?
View attachment 3012092
yet again, she's replaced it with some austentaious costume-looking thing

it's mounted so high it's basically a freaking door knob
That mounting looks horrendous. On top of the gloves it’s like a fake glass ring little girls wear when they play dress up

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That mounting looks horrendous. On top of the gloves it’s like a fake glass ring little girls wear when they play dress up
100% if that was a genuine diamond (I’m guessing 3 carats?) she would have told everyone about how Ali wanted to upgrade her to her new classic aesthetic ✨ and so went and chose her an ✨heirloom✨ ring. The reason she isn’t boasting is because it’s not real. I do however think the wedding band is her Tiffany band she had originally. Although I think it’s a half diamond band if I remember correctly?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Watch Leo's Ascot vlog. She is what Lydiot would like to be.

You have to laugh though, Suzannah London dress, Emmy shoes, Boodles diamonds!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think that there will be a time … 10, 15, 20 years from now - when Lyds is languishing in her dressing room, a modern day Miss Havisham, cobwebs dangling from the fake beams, wearing her now tatty Sassi H dress (stained with wine, fake tan, dandruff and regret). Hair extensions are strewn about her feet, snapped off through years of over processing and neglect. Surrounded by her Hermes bags … wondering why the f**k she spent £100,000 plus on half a dozen bags, and yet has no working toilet and a basement that looks like a discount designer village car park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Does she get to keep the dress or is it a loan?

I really don’t understand the gloves, they remind me of what SA’s wear when handling delicate items in a shop. The blue looks nice on her and way better than another white or green dress. The hat however is too big for the dress, if she wanted a big hat she should have gone for a fitted dress. Vice versa if she wanted a poofy dress she should have gone for a smaller hat/head piece. Once again it feels like a bunch of freebies badly put together.

Why so much blue to then just throw on a cream bag? I thought her whole aesthetic was matching shoes and bags?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she get to keep the dress or is it a loan?

I really don’t understand the gloves, they remind me of what SA’s wear when handling delicate items in a shop. The blue looks nice on her and way better than another white or green dress. The hat however is too big for the dress, if she wanted a big hat she should have gone for a fitted dress. Vice versa if she wanted a poofy dress she should have gone for a smaller hat/head piece. Once again it feels like a bunch of freebies badly put together.

Why so much blue to then just throw on a cream bag? I thought her whole aesthetic was matching shoes and bags?

Yes Emmy London have matching shoes and bags, but lydiot would have wanted to debut the Kelly!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes Emmy London have matching shoes and bags, but lydiot would have wanted to debut the Kelly!
You can tell she scrambled last minute to get a cream Kelly specifically for this outfit.

Reactions: 15
I've been wondering why this dress looks so odd and this answers so many questions

the neckline looks so weird because it was designed as a strapless gown and no attempt was mady to modify it into even a harsh square neck because that would mean adjusting the pattern, which means more work, which means more money

the bow straps look odd because they're so boxy - they're just long, straight straps of fabric folded over, no attempt at sculpting or any other shaping (again, at additional cost)

the waist is weirdly creased because the original dress, being strapless, was no doubt fully boned and well-structured, and it looks like that's all been removed from Lydia's modified dress (perhaps because there wasn't enough time to properly fit and alter the bodice, or because it's cheaper) and without any of the vertical supports, the very shiny and heavy fabric is creasing at the natural waist any time she sits

the dropped waist looks so unfortunate on someone so short (and does not help the outfit look less dated)

the skirt looks like it has no idea what length it wants to be - if it's supposed to be midi, it's too long, but if it's trying to be maxi, it's too short
---
and of course the dress has fabric covered buttons down the back because it's a bridal gown, but it looks ridiculous on this blue 80's fever dream

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She really needed a percher type hat/fascinator with that weird dress. She does not suit saucer shaped hats. She needs height and no width to balance out her jaw.
The Hat looked better with the bow to the back. She should have been shown how to wear it. Usually the label inside is at the back so you're left in no doubt

Reactions: 14
Omg I didn’t notice she had it on backwards in the reel until you all mentioned it! LMfAO she looks like she’s wearing a colander on her head

IMG_7044.jpeg
IMG_7042.jpeg
IMG_7045.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haven't been on here for ages and it's been even longer since iv watched a vlog as I find the pair of them insufferable. But last night....omg.....I had hot and steamy dream about Ali!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have NO idea where it even came from. But I dreamt he was having an affair with me behind Lydia's back, he then got me pregnant and he left her!!! I'm in shock because he hasn't even crossed my mind for ages- I don't even find him attractive 🙈🙈but il never look at him in the same way now cos it was a good dream actually 😉😉😉😉 .....but my god, Ali of all people??? Why???!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35