Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl has made the Ascot insta.
The bag obviously sticks out like a sore thumb as always. The bow on the hat was a bit too much with the bows on the dress. I'm not even going there with the gloves.
I'm not 100% on the dress code for the Summer House. The width of the sleeves would not have got her in some of the Ascot enclosures. Even if you have a jacket on, the sleeves still need to be the correct width.
View attachment 3010741
Notice they used a pic that doesn’t show her smug face 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the way twatty stands there with arms a-dangling like a gorilla!

View attachment 3010962
People must look at them and think they’re some kind of historic fancy dress actors out there for entertainment. Anyone with any money and class would know that is wayyyy too much and very new money. Absolute jerk offs
---
She likes the ballet now. So is she going to cosplay a ballerina and dress in a tutu? She is so creepy. That voice. That grey hair. That oily skin. That old maid dress sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you Getty images for always revealing the filter free Lydiot

View attachment 3010254View attachment 3010260View attachment 3010261
Those are some 'old' looking armpits. Lydiot should rethink sleeveless. Notice her teeth. Not perfectly straight and holy moly on the overdrawn lips.
---
lol daily mail also called her Cinderella! More like one of the evil step sisters.

My gosh this lewk is even more unflattering in the wild.
View attachment 3010289

Where did she thank the host besides below their own 🙋🏼‍♀️ shout out?
The side shot makes her look like a man wearing a woman's hat.
---
Alastair Keith Millen-Gordon Esq!

Keith….KEITH!!!!! Ot very upper class darling! 🙄

Apologies to any normal Keiths x
It is pronounced...Keef. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
---
Lidl has made the Ascot insta.
The bag obviously sticks out like a sore thumb as always. The bow on the hat was a bit too much with the bows on the dress. I'm not even going there with the gloves.
I'm not 100% on the dress code for the Summer House. The width of the sleeves would not have got her in some of the Ascot enclosures. Even if you have a jacket on, the sleeves still need to be the correct width.
View attachment 3010741
Why did she leave the cross-body strap on that Kelly Mini?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The dress is gorgeous but it was made for a 5’9”+ model. Another miss for Lydiot. Also Leo wore that same Sassi white gown to the Bridgerton premiere. Hers looked better but I’m convinced they are the Temu of ball gowns. The dresses look so cheap. Tack-EEEE!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The dress is gorgeous but it was made for a 5’9”+ model. Another miss for Lydiot. Also Leo wore that same Sassi white gown to the Bridgerton premiere. Hers looked better but I’m convinced they are the Temu of ball gowns. The dresses look so cheap. Tack-EEEE!
Temu...LOL I just made my first Temu purchase about 15 minutes ago. I can't resist a bold hoop earring, and these are multicolored stripes all for under 5 bucks. Let's hope that my ears don't have an allergic reaction and end up matching one of the stripes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly, what the f happened to Ali?? He used to be manly and muscular but now he’s all feminine and weak looking! And what the f is with him adding Esq to his name? He’s not lawyer! Does Esq stand for something else in Britain? Here in America, only lawyers add that to their names.

Reactions: 19
Agree. The waist is too low and when it was a long dress that helped. Loweeew waist and sort length is no bueno.

Little miss point and pretend to design (and has horrific sense of proportion in every area of her life) made a mess of it.

Reactions: 17
Esq is used when a person is entitled to use a coat of arms - aristocracy. Think titles and coats of arms which run through royal and more distant relatives of royals usually.

Not a muppet who’s had something designed to fit the meaning of his wife’s name , slapped it on a signet ring and added esq to his application for an ascot badge 😂

Ali made the mistake of matching his waistcoat to her dress. He should have wore a grey waistcoat and matched his tie to her dress.

Mistakes allover on both of them! Ali looks like a clueless bloke who nipped into Moss Bross in a hurry .

I notice Yohanna prefers to cover her shoulders

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice tacky celeb actress from a soap opera has commented on Lydia’a post on Instagram.
At what point did they sit down and think “let’s become Margo from the Good Life and Little Lord Fauntleroy”? That’s a good vibe for the 30 somethings in our 1980s looking bungalow.
Some of the comments about smugness are still on their Instagram post. They’ll be gone soon I reckon.
They’re smug and very, very creepy. Yuck.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice tacky celeb actress from a soap opera has commented on Lydia’a post on Instagram.
At what point did they sit down and think “let’s become Margo from the Good Life and Little Lord Fauntleroy”? That’s a good vibe for the 30 somethings in our 1980s looking bungalow.
Some of the comments about smugness are still on their Instagram post. They’ll be gone soon I reckon.
They’re smug and very, very creepy. Yuck.
Do you mean Helen Flanagan? . If so yuk . Tacky AF . Lives fairly close to me … she’s very much in with all the Cheshire footballers WAGS set. She’s had every surgery going 😂. Came from bury , lancs….. acted in corrie then bagged a footballer.

Lydia’s making a mistake if she thinks Helen is classy 😂 but she’s got a following Lydia can try to tap into I guess .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Esq is used when a person is entitled to use a coat of arms - aristocracy. Think titles and coats of arms which run through royal and more distant relatives of royals usually.

Not a muppet who’s had something designed to fit the meaning of his wife’s name , slapped it on a signet ring and added esq to his application for an ascot badge 😂

Gosh that's so embarrassing! They're taking this cosplay many steps too far this time around.

Dropping £25k on another bag? that's why you cant move from that upside bung Lydia, spending money on things you don't need and which tattler said she needs a white/cream Hermes bag? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dropping £25k on another bag? that's why you cant move from that upside bung Lydia, spending money on things you don't need and which tattler said she needs a white/cream Hermes bag? 🤭
I do not understand the rationale either, unless their credit scores aren’t great and with their jobs the offers from mortgage companies are more guarded with higher interest. They could have a lot of debt I guess. In addition maybe due to their jobs they don’t get the amount of mortgage loan that they want to move? ANDD… all those expensive cars are going to decrease the offer too.

I do not understand the rationale either, unless their credit scores aren’t great and with their jobs the offers from mortgage companies are more guarded with higher interest. They could have a lot of debt I guess. In addition maybe due to their jobs they don’t get the amount of mortgage loan that they want to move? ANDD… all those expensive cars are going to decrease the offer too.
Looking at her earnings on Companies House she has a million in the bank so I really don t understand why she won t buy another property. Josie now has four! I know Mr Boo-Font doesn't care about his financial future, all he wants to do is play golf. :oops:

Those are some 'old' looking armpits. Lydiot should rethink sleeveless. Notice her teeth. Not perfectly straight and holy moly on the overdrawn lips.
---

---

---

Keef & Elsie…..suits em to a T! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Looking at her earnings on Companies House she has a million in the bank so I really don t understand why she won t buy another property. Josie now has four! I know Mr Boo-Font doesn't care about his financial future, all he wants to do is play golf. :oops:
…and all he wanted to do at school was to wait for his lunch break so he could kiss his girlfriend! Really? So he’s the king of schmize, has no idea what he wants to be doing in five years time, thinks stoats are stouts, is a practised pouter, can’t spell and is actually quite subversive in the damaging stuff he leaves in his wife’s videos. Also, he will stand in her light holding his trousers whilst she’s working - since he needs to hang them at the very moment he can see she’s presenting to camera. I was completely on Elsie’s side on that irritating little vignette. He was a twit. Singularly attractive wearing his obviously uncomfortable Ascot Neanderthal look. Just no…Ick, ick, ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
---

---

---

That’s what I thought!! It looks ridiculous hanging down like that.
---
How’s the ‘no fake tan’ going then?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Synchronised spritzing is not sophisticated!!

Leo looked better for Ascot IMO. Long sleeve white lace dress and matching hat!

Reactions: 13