Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how the caption doest’t say who her dress is by but does reference the HERMES bag, I wonder how that came about?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
What colour is “A toop”? Does she mean taupe?!

View attachment 3006991
How many layers of base makeup can you put on ffs and yes end up looking like rubber face with a big nose? Obviously started off with eye drops. I swear to god I am going to swear. What about the younger generation, they absolutely need to stay away from this disgusting content. That is so reckless.Needs to get off air pronto and get this shite banned
Totally agree; I watched Lydiot use Optrex brightening eye drops and these should only be used occasionally as they shrink the blood vessels in the eye. My optician said they can have a rebound effect with eyes becoming easily inflamed. Influencers have such power to misinform, particularly with younger prople.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She looks awful. Her straps are fine for The Royal Enclosure but Ali adding Esq to his name badge is hilarious, it does not make you sound more debonair it makes you sound like a try hard twit!

The Summer House, which is where she is, is invite only ‘influencer’ hosting. So she won’t have paid a penny to be there!

Anyone who is well dressed or minor celeb is photographed on the High St entrance. They literally pull any old pig in a wig out of the crowd for a photo but these two clowns are photographed in their hospitality, maybe the paps thought they looked as ridiculous as we all do!
Royal Ascot is trashy at best, but with the likes of these two there it’s reached new levels of trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The fit is awful for a bespoke dress, it’s really gaping at the straps, you could fit a whole hand through that gap!
I know it’s a drop waist but the proportion feels off on her and isn’t flattering. If the dress maker has actually custom made this for her wouldn’t she have gone in for a fitting before picking it up? Then the waist would have been positioned in the right place. The waist is so low on her that it makes her legs look so short.

The shiny fabric is giving grannies drapery fabric.

IMG_6573.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 3009867
Here I am looking over my coquettish shoulder showing you and those at Ascot my blue bra. I’m sooo appropriate. Look at my husband giving you one of his smize-eyes specials! He practised that look in all of his mirrors for months getting that look just right. He’s sooooo attractive? Don’tcha’ ’ wish you were me?

View attachment 3009883

Gosh, doesn't the Lil Felluh look an utter doofus in that top hat and gormless expression.
Just another day at the office then ... 🤭

The shiny blue Disney princess dress did not bring all that Madam thought it would eh ?
But hey, her motto of Ignorance is bliss' comes in handy at these times, doesn't it.

I see they were the guests of a luxury PR company. Splitting their careers between Belle PR and other PR companies ? Thought the biatch said she was the loyal sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No “thank you” on any post to the company who actually brought them there. The host had to do his own shout out!

IMG_6575.jpeg

---
Still no thank you or tag to the host. Shameful

IMG_6577.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Alastair Keith Millen-Gordon Esq!

Keith….KEITH!!!!! Ot very upper class darling! 🙄

Apologies to any normal Keiths x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Massive hat with bow - check
Silly pointless gloves - check
Badly made, ill fitting wrong dress - check
Ugly sneering self - check
Moronic twit husband - check

He shall now be known as twatty AKA Keef!

We use the verb arrive with at or in to talk about 'coming to', 'getting to' or 'reaching' a place where a journey ends. If we see the destination as a point, we say arrive at. If we see it as a larger area, we say arrive in. We don't say arrive to a place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
This lady's Karen Millen dress she wore to Ascot reminds me of Lydia's 'bespoke' dress ... 🤭

Screenshot_20240622_175730_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Thank you Getty images for always revealing the filter free Lydiot

View attachment 3010254View attachment 3010260View attachment 3010261
I think the hat is completely wrong for this dress, the colour wasn’t exact for a start but they didn’t work together. I want to praise them for their videos together but I can’t stop the cringe running through me.
---
This lady's Karen Millen dress she wore to Ascot reminds me of Lydia's 'bespoke' dress ... 🤭

View attachment 3010413
Goodness it does!! Seems a little too close of a design to me for it to be a coincidence. I think a white hat would have looked much better on Lydia, brightens the face. Her blues weren’t exact copies and its just too much blue and the serious stiff hat with the sleeveless dress was not balanced correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
lol she’s wearing her rings over the gloves. Bearing in mind it’s glove etiquette to remove gloves for eating and drinking one shouldn’t wear rings over gloves at such a social occasion as Ascot .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.