Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol she’s wearing her rings over the gloves. Bearing in mind it’s glove etiquette to remove gloves for eating and drinking one shouldn’t wear rings over gloves at such a social occasion as Ascot .
But, but, but she has to show off her lab grown, cracker trinket gems to the world! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lidl has made the Ascot insta.
The bag obviously sticks out like a sore thumb as always. The bow on the hat was a bit too much with the bows on the dress. I'm not even going there with the gloves.
I'm not 100% on the dress code for the Summer House. The width of the sleeves would not have got her in some of the Ascot enclosures. Even if you have a jacket on, the sleeves still need to be the correct width.
Screenshot_20240622_193437_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
She didn’t thank the company that was stupid enough to invite her because she wants the naive to believe she was invited because she is high society. Not because some company invited a thousand influencers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She didn’t thank the company that was stupid enough to invite her because she wants the naive to believe she was invited because she is high society. Not because some company invited a thousand influencers
She slipped up also when she showed the buffet !. Anyone with good hospitality tickets would have been waited on .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As I said earlier the Summer House is hospitality for influencers! It’s invite only. Hunt PR who invited her do PR for the Ascot!

But there are other fine dining restaurants in the Royal Enclosure which have buffets, so it’s not really true that good hospitality is silver service.

Reactions: 15
As I said earlier the Summer House is hospitality for influencers! It’s invite only. Hunt PR who invited her do PR for the Ascot!

But there are other fine dining restaurants in the Royal Enclosure which have buffets, so it’s not really true that good hospitality is silver service.
In my book good hospitality means being waited on.

The waited on sections at ascot are staffed by the same company who do Henley royal regatta fawley meadows hospitality. They are second to none imo . I did guards polo queens cup last year and the waiting on staff were hopeless in comparison.

She must of eaten with her gloves on 😂 what a faux pas !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lidl has made the Ascot insta.
The bag obviously sticks out like a sore thumb as always. The bow on the hat was a bit too much with the bows on the dress. I'm not even going there with the gloves.
I'm not 100% on the dress code for the Summer House. The width of the sleeves would not have got her in some of the Ascot enclosures. Even if you have a jacket on, the sleeves still need to be the correct width.
View attachment 3010741
I love how they only posted a photo of her from the back and with half her face hidden 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s even got bows on her shoes, I hadn’t noticed those before . It’s overkill

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They look absolutely ridiculous. Her shoulders look even wider and he looks so short!

Also, was thinking recently, can’t we just see them wearing a regular pair of jeans ever??

Reactions: 13
The makeup is heavy she’s cutting corners. She could do with paying a hairdresser to make an elegant up do instead of her diy bun . I don’t understand why she goes to such efforts with gloves , dress etc but ignores hair and makeup
---
She’s “jogging” , trying to make out she’s a smoothie loving, fitness queen whilst he is advertising smoking !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17