Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is with Hermes is this, it’s ok to buy, baby and resell in min 10 yrs more is better because you can make some profit . If you get them at Hermes prices.

She’s deluding herself that it’s an investment buying from a reseller which is the ultimate mistake. The reseller is taking a huge profit and it’s going to be more like 50 yrs until Lydia can sell and make money .

Buying them first hand especially if they are Ltd edition is great. I know a person back in 2009 could buy a so black Kelly for 4k and they can sell it for 19-23k right now via Sothebys .

What Lydia is doing is daft . So too buying all the Oscar de la renta in tiny sizes her future body probably won’t fit .

Money down the dra
---
I enjoy the fact at night I can get away with an inexpensive clutch! Anything else worn so infrequently is a waste
I remember when Lips and the wife did a Q & A recently and he mentioned when a Financial Advisor asked him what is his five to ten year plan, he said he always gets stumped at the question so just lets it roll. :oops: :eek: You can see why his sugar mama just goes right ahead and buys overpriced bags. Mr Boo-Font needs to get a grip and fast before she fritters away any more of their money

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes. 23k on a tiny occasional use bag.. crazy

She’s buying for the life she wishes she was born into . Other than them taking themselves to ballet and royal ascot which anyone with the money to buy the tickets can do is all she can do.

It’s not as if she moves in high society , it’s literally her and her little man at these events or their hangars on employees. No one she knows extends fancy invites to her . It’s on her dollar.

She needs to get real. She’s collecting things that will gather dust and 95% of the cost of them is diminished , clothes don’t hold value.

I saw some royal enclosure tickets for sale for £1,300 each which is hospitality “within the royal enclosure”. I’d imagine with options like this that don’t require having two people nominate you for the royal box that you don’t get that close to the royals . However it’s ascot cashing in on the royal enclosure name so Lydia and such like can brag.
---
I also think she deliberately avoided going on ladies day because she knew she would be potentially seeing more people that day she needed to avoid

Reactions: 24
The fit is awful for a bespoke dress, it’s really gaping at the straps, you could fit a whole hand through that gap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has up her game from last year with LK Bennett and is trying very….very hard.
I wonder if these two can look in the mirror without pissing themselves laughing, when dressed like this. I would love to know what they see in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Last years was a mish mash of not ideal items for within the royal enclosure. God it was dire!. The casual straw hat, the lk bennett dress , tan shoes and bag . Awful .

She’s really attempted to pull out all the stops this time .

I’m surprised she didn’t go to Suzannah who always get occasion dressing right . Emilia wickstead was another option .

Before influencers, I hadn’t heard of sassi holford. I haven’t seen one dress I really love from them . Imo They don’t design for Lydia’s height imo . They seem to design for very tall women . The type with smaller boobs.
---
Last years was a mish mash of not ideal items for within the royal enclosure. God it was dire!. The casual straw hat, the lk bennett dress , tan shoes and bag . Awful .

She’s really attempted to pull out all the stops this time .

I’m surprised she didn’t go to Suzannah who always get occasion dressing right . Emilia wickstead was another option .

Before influencers, I hadn’t heard of sassi holford. I haven’t seen one dress I really love from them . Imo They don’t design for Lydia’s height imo . They seem to design for very tall women . The type with smaller boobs.
---
I wonder if she regrets the implants . I wouldn’t mind betting she might end up having them removed. To fit in with her new asthetic .

Reactions: 14
She has up her game from last year with LK Bennett and is trying very….very hard.
Seriously even though I don't like the lewk... the launer bag she already has (probably was free) would have looked so much better with this!

What colour is “A toop”? Does she mean taupe?!

View attachment 3006991
Etoupe is Hermes most famous taupe
---
Too many influencers at ascot. It’s like everyone gets invited. Hopefully Lydia won’t be getting into the royal enclosure. I can see her trying to be Charles newest mistress, and embarrassing chavs. Because even chavs seem to have some decorum
---
Yes. 23k on a tiny occasional use bag.. crazy

She’s buying for the life she wishes she was born into . Other than them taking themselves to ballet and royal ascot which anyone with the money to buy the tickets can do is all she can do.

It’s not as if she moves in high society , it’s literally her and her little man at these events or their hangars on employees. No one she knows extends fancy invites to her . It’s on her dollar.

She needs to get real. She’s collecting things that will gather dust and 95% of the cost of them is diminished , clothes don’t hold value.

I saw some royal enclosure tickets for sale for £1,300 each which is hospitality “within the royal enclosure”. I’d imagine with options like this that don’t require having two people nominate you for the royal box that you don’t get that close to the royals . However it’s ascot cashing in on the royal enclosure name so Lydia and such like can brag.
---
I also think she deliberately avoided going on ladies day because she knew she would be potentially seeing more people that day she needed to avoid
1300 to use the royal enclosure snack bar. She’s an idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'll give her points for trying and looking like she put in an effort, which she obviously did!
Yet she didn't really get it right, the dress looks too much like an evening bridesmaids dress or a glamorous mother of the bride. The material is too thick and way too shiny for a day look. While she is following the dress code of not having dress straps less than an inch, not many women who are in the royal enclosure wear strappy dresses and show their shoulders. Why on earth couldn't she just have a looked at what some of the royal women wore last year or wore in the last 2 days like Kate, Zara, Beatrice, Eugenie etc. I guess Zimmerman, Suzannah London and Emilia Wickstead weren't handing out freebies.
I actually like the mini kelly as a fancy day bag, unfortunately the colour doesn't work with the outfit. Craie in epsom leather looks a bit too cream/blush. She would have been much better with the new colour, gris pale with gold hardware. This has cooler undertones that would go with blue and the white gloves.
The hat is also too shiny and matchy matchy to the dress, even if she wanted the same colour she should have had a different texture to the shiny dress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That shiny material of the dress makes it look dated esp with that awful hat.
I
The shine and all those bows! Bows give me Bunny vows from Sex and the City and Nellie Olsen from Little House on the prairie (for those old enough to remember that show!) Nellie always wore blue bows.

• Haha
I thought she had a brother/half brother/step brother or something...., working in property development?
Yes, that's her brother from the Italian mother. Her half-sister is from Daddy Millen's second wife.

Reactions: 7
I m sorry but I don t think the blue Sassi dress works for her proportions, it accentuates her long torso and short legs.

• Heart
The fit is awful for a bespoke dress, it’s really gaping at the straps, you could fit a whole hand through that gap!
Yes and the whole ‘thing’ about dressing for Ascot for women is that you just don’t show your underwear. This is why they don’t like strappy! I said in an earlier post that years ago they would not have let them in. I also said she’d be there looking ‘coquettishly‘ over her shoulder and fake smiling and there she is. He’s doing his usual schmize to the camera because someone has told him to look into the lens as if it was someone beautiful you would like to get close to. He schmizes a lot these days and it really doesn’t work.🫣

• Heart
The shine on that dress is very early 80s … not elegant. And I’m pretty sure that Ascot etiquette for the royal enclosure demands that shoulders are covered. Probably took her cardi to drape nonchalantly over them 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The shine on that dress is very early 80s … not elegant. And I’m pretty sure that Ascot etiquette for the royal enclosure demands that shoulders are covered. Probably took her cardi to drape nonchalantly over them 😆
I was going to say the Ascot dress code for all enclosures is that shoulders are covered.

Reactions: 10
His badge says Alistair Keirh Millen- Gordon, it should say Ali Pretentious Pinky Prick Gordon.

I agree she should have had shoulders covered. If her dress was made for her then why not have a sleeve???

Good PR?????? the size of hat ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_0730.jpeg

Here I am looking over my coquettish shoulder showing you and those at Ascot my blue bra. I’m sooo appropriate. Look at my husband giving you one of his smize-eyes specials! He practised that look in all of his mirrors for months getting that look just right. He’s sooooo attractive? Don’tcha’ ’ wish you were me?

IMG_0731.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I m sorry but I don t think the blue Sassi dress works for her proportions, it accentuates her long torso and short legs.
You took the words out of my mouth. All I see is someone with stumpy legs in a horrible dress with an absolute corker of a prick standing next to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she still look mean and arrogant!! Those twats have put up a QRWM on Insta.

New hat brand? What about Vivien thingy she used last time????

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.