Lydia Millen #204 So borin, we're all snorin zzzz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone said Leo's dress was similar to Lydiots- they are both Sassi Holford!

Reactions: 10
I was just coming on to say I enlarged the photo of that grim throw! It looks beyond beyond…

You Beat me to it @Allexie01 ( great minds…) 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alison Kovacs left two comments on Lydia’s latest vlog that I saw telling Lydia she had had her eyebrows done for her birthday, thought it would of been nice if Lydia would have acknowledged her and wished her happy birthday

• Sad
Reactions: 13
These 2 dumbasses making 'cut flowers' so complicated'. Geeeeeeeeeeezzzz.
It's literally in the term 'CUT FLOWERS'.
She's LITERALLY had to explain to Ali what cut flowers meant, and then stomp her way outside and SHOW Ali the 'open' flowers to cut rather than the 'closed' flowers.
And they expect us to believe they GARDEN.
How these get up in the morning, manage to get dressed, let alone have a career making money is the real mystery.

And Lydia talking about micro-organisms in the soil and the soil being the gut of the earth blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

Dumbass Girl, please. You're just repeating what you heard the lady at the event speak of. Two minutes later and camera off, everything is forgotten.

And even the flowers Lydia chose for her vases were boring AF.
And cut 8 flowers. 😂😂😂
Probably because it was the only flowers she had in her garden.
Josie's garden, on the other hand, is laden with a variety of flowers and stunning colours.
No comparison.
Unfortunately Lyds can't elevenerife Josie's garden .... nor her wallet.

Even removing the cups from the Tala gym top, her boobs still looked squashed.
Really, just size up.

Lydia was so uncomfortable acknowledging the fact that the tennis dresses were too tight on her and she needed a bigger size. She couldn't get the words out. I would say even 2 sizes up would be a good fit on her. And they weren't only tight across her boobs ...

The tennis dresses did not suit her footballer shoulders at all.
And, I'm no prude, but those dresses were in no way an appropriate length for hiking.
And why would you style TENNIS DRESSES with a linen shirt over said dress? That's the most bizarre combination ever.
Is that how women in the English countryside are dressing whilst gardening or visiting their nearest reclamation yard ? 🤭 She's certainly not wearing those dresses to play tennis,what with those weak wrists of hers ...

The Dior dress. Hmmmmm 🤭
Shame, it didn't fit. :rolleyes:
OF COURSE, THE DIOR DRESS DID NOT FIT.
LYDIA CANNOT AFFORD FOR THE DIOR DRESS TO FIT.
Once again, she chooses a dress that emphasises her footballer shoulders and hideous boobs.
I would not have used the word 'lovely'. to describe the dress.
'Meh' on the other hand .... nail on the head.
So right back it goes.

The bookcase in the living room is UGLY.
So ugly.
Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Love that !!!!
---
Is it just me or do those urns for the bookcase look like they have bird tit all over them.

She said "they look aged, they have been sat outside" maybe, but I don’t know. Even if they are aged, they still look like they have bird tit all over them.

View attachment 2992983View attachment 2992984View attachment 2992994

Lil felluh's outfit of creased ginger trousers and green linen shirt is the gift that keeps on giving 😂 😂 😂 😂 Not really !
Looking at him, rather expect your loins to curl up and die ! 🤭
---
Ali's get-up
🤭 😂 🤭 😂 🤭 😂 🤭 😂

Screenshot_20240614_152216_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_152336_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_152227_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_152239_Instagram.jpg

And Josh needs to take a break from the cringey ass-kissing on each and every post Lydia & Ali upload. His words are so blatantly untrue and makes Josh look an absolute tosser and liar.

Screenshot_20240614_152303_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
The hat 👒 with the red ribbon - "you can tie it under your chin" 🤔 juat like Josie was wearing a week ago lol
---
Those dresses look ridiculous for someone her age way too short and tight!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeez Ali's hat is about ten sizes too big, what a fool.
Actually it should come much lower on his head to almost eye level - as it is he looks ready for a kids rodeo -
---
Is it just me or do those urns for the bookcase look like they have bird tit all over them.

She said "they look aged, they have been sat outside" maybe, but I don’t know. Even if they are aged, they still look like they have bird tit all over them.

View attachment 2992983View attachment 2992984View attachment 2992994
Who puts porous concrete on top of wood? Not even a mat to prevent scratches…..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Actually it should come much lower on his head to almost eye level - as it is he looks ready for a kids rodeo -
---

Dearest she is soooo clueless! Apparently she watered the wretched Ivy and got water all over her new bookcase! I rest my Vuittons.

Now this…

IMG_1757.jpeg

Nice…I mean especially, delightfully, nice. He’s living stetsonally…😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was it Mr Chatterbox's hat which became bigger and bigger, enough to cover his entire body, because he was so, so boring and didn't stop droning on? Yeah, that's what twit in a Hat reminds me of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can anyone feel sorry for or even like those two idiots after seeing these pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
---

Ahh thats why it looks big as it's sat too high. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The size is in fact too small as it sits too high above his ears. It only looks too big because the style does not suit him at all.
It looks too big because it’s far, far, far too small! 😂😂😂

IMG_1759.jpeg
IMG_1761.jpeg

I mean you just couldn’t make these fiascos up could you? From Faux Lord Fauntleroy to bricklayer’s vest and small Stetson man overnight. I blame the Botox you know…

For fashion icons neither of them get anything that actually fits do they!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
she’s stunning !. Wears it well . I don’t like the dress but on the original it doesn’t look at all bad.

Didn’t the wolf in little red riding hood wear a headscarf to conceal it is a wolf ? . My point being, whether it’s a headscarf or a Dior dress or a bun, when Lydia wears them she’s not able to pull them off . All due to her strong features especially the nose and generally badly placed filler . She needs to give up trying to compete with this lady /Grace Kelly etc

she needs to hide a bit behind voluminous layers . I’d chop it just past the shoulders if I were her
---
She should try some dissolver on the lump of filler she has on the one side .

Id add filler but only to the last 0.75 inch of her laugh lines by the side of each nose . Soften that bit and it makes the whole line look better .

Reactions: 13
These 2 dumbasses making 'cut flowers' so complicated'. Geeeeeeeeeeezzzz.
It's literally in the term 'CUT FLOWERS'.
She's LITERALLY had to explain to Ali what cut flowers meant, and then stomp her way outside and SHOW Ali the 'open' flowers to cut rather than the 'closed' flowers.
And they expect us to believe they GARDEN.
How these get up in the morning, manage to get dressed, let alone have a career making money is the real mystery.

And Lydia talking about micro-organisms in the soil and the soil being the gut of the earth blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

Dumbass Girl, please. You're just repeating what you heard the lady at the event speak of. Two minutes later and camera off, everything is forgotten.

And even the flowers Lydia chose for her vases were boring AF.
And cut 8 flowers. 😂😂😂
Probably because it was the only flowers she had in her garden.
Josie's garden, on the other hand, is laden with a variety of flowers and stunning colours.
No comparison.
Unfortunately Lyds can't elevenerife Josie's garden .... nor her wallet.

Even removing the cups from the Tala gym top, her boobs still looked squashed.
Really, just size up.

Lydia was so uncomfortable acknowledging the fact that the tennis dresses were too tight on her and she needed a bigger size. She couldn't get the words out. I would say even 2 sizes up would be a good fit on her. And they weren't only tight across her boobs ...

The tennis dresses did not suit her footballer shoulders at all.
And, I'm no prude, but those dresses were in no way an appropriate length for hiking.
And why would you style TENNIS DRESSES with a linen shirt over said dress? That's the most bizarre combination ever.
Is that how women in the English countryside are dressing whilst gardening or visiting their nearest reclamation yard ? 🤭 She's certainly not wearing those dresses to play tennis,what with those weak wrists of hers ...

The Dior dress. Hmmmmm 🤭
Shame, it didn't fit. :rolleyes:
OF COURSE, THE DIOR DRESS DID NOT FIT.
LYDIA CANNOT AFFORD FOR THE DIOR DRESS TO FIT.
Once again, she chooses a dress that emphasises her footballer shoulders and hideous boobs.
I would not have used the word 'lovely'. to describe the dress.
'Meh' on the other hand .... nail on the head.
So right back it goes.

The bookcase in the living room is UGLY.
So ugly.
Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Love that !!!!
---

Lil felluh's outfit of creased ginger trousers and green linen shirt is the gift that keeps on giving 😂 😂 😂 😂 Not really !
Looking at him, rather expect your loins to curl up and die ! 🤭
---
Ali's get-up
🤭 😂 🤭 😂 🤭 😂 🤭 😂

View attachment 2993871

View attachment 2993872

View attachment 2993873

View attachment 2993874

And Josh needs to take a break from the cringey ass-kissing on each and every post Lydia & Ali upload. His words are so blatantly untrue and makes Josh look an absolute tosser and liar.
Ali thinks he looks like Pharrell in that hat but in reality, he looks like an extra from the movie set of Yentel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19